Chapter 21: At the Carnival

Love is Fire

Ljoe glared at Changjo's back facing him. The images of last night, especially Kat's scared face were flashing back to his mind. If he dare touch her again, he can't contain himself any longer.

Chunji tapped his back, "what's wrong with you? you've been glaring at Changjo."

Ljoe smirked, "so, you knew?"

"I've noticed." Chunji retorted.

Ljoe flipped his phone on and dialed someone's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Where are you?" He asked smiling widely.

Chunji frowned. When did Ljoe even smile like that?

"I'm at a carnival!!" She answered angrily, "why did you call? you're disturbing me!!"

Ljoe pouted, "now you hurt me...OK....Goodbye!"

"Wait! Oh, ok! I'm sorry! Goodbye!" She said.

Ljoe laughed and placed the phone down.

"Who is that?" Chunji asked.

"My princess." Ljoe retorted smiling.

"Hyung is in love!" Ricky whispered elbowing Niel.

Niel smiled dreamingly, "just like me."

Ricky smiled cutely, "me too."

Niel's eyes widen, "To?"

"Akira..." Ricky whispered smiling uncontrollably.

Niel laughed, "you fell in love with your playmate?" 

Ricky nodded his head. Ljoe smiled teasingly as Niel shook Ricky teasingly. Chunji sat up straight looking fornt. So, he really fell for her already for real, huh? He should tell Ljoe now.

 

"Yehey!!" Akira and Kat exclaimed excitedly.

"Hyung!! Shall we try all rides?" Akira asked with puppy eyes.

CAP laughed, "Yes. I'll buy ride all you can."

Akira jumped up and down happilly, "YEHEY!!!!"

"Who called sunbae?" Pomii asked.

"Nothing." Kat replied shaking her head.

"Who was that Mei Mei?" Akira asked again.

"It's just Ljoe." She replied.

"Why didn't you let them come?" CAP asked.

"I'm sure you're always with them before I came back, right?" CAP asked.

"Yeah!" Pomii agreed happily.

"I'll call Ljoe again?" Kat asked in disbelief.

CAP nodded his head, "Why not? I have texted Changjo already."

Changjo again. Ljoe should really come.

Ljoe smiled happily when he saw the caller, "Hi Princess!"

"Ljoe! come now." Kat said.

Ljoe frowned, "Eh? where?"

"Carnival. Bring your friends." Kat said in a hurry and Ljoe saw Changjo stand up and leave.

"OK. We're coming." Ljoe said sternly.

"Faster....." Kat pleaded.

"I will. Bye." Ljoe said and ended the call as he stood up, "Let's go. We're going to the carnival."

"Yehey!!!" Niel and Ricky cheered happily standing up.

They went out just a minute after Changjo have left.

 

"You have so many money." Pomii said.

She went with CAP to buy their tickets and it shocked her when he bought 9 ride-all-you-can bracelets.

CAP smiled, "I worked when I was banned. So, yeah~ I got lots of money since my father is the one playing me."

Pomii smiled, "You know I missed you very much. I was so worried." 

CAP smiled touched with what she've said, "I really missed you too. I was scared you were angry at me for suddenly leaving."

Pomii smiled, "You've explained everything already. I understand."

"Hyung!!" Changjo exclaimed from afar.

"They are there!" CAP told him pointing to Kat and Akira near the merry-go-round.

Changjo smiled, "Party? Welcome back hyung."

CAP and Changjo did some handshakes.

"I'm really happy to be back." CAP said smiling and handed him a bracelet ticket, "here."

Changjo took it, "Thanks."

"Let's go to them now?" Pomii asked as CAP wore her a bracelet ticket.

CAP held her hand and nodded. They went to them and Kat went closer to Akira at the sight of Changjo.

"Changjo's here now." CAP said and looked at Kat teasingly.

"I've heard you've been really close when I was away."

"Playmate!!" Ricky and niel exclaimed when they spotted their group making them turn to them.

Ljoe narrowed his eyes raising his brow when he saw Changjo beside Kat who is hugging Akira's arm who doesn't seem to mind.

CAP smiled, "it's good  to see you again."

"Thanks for inviting us CAP." Ljoe said smirking and went in between Changjo and Kat.

CAP handed each of them their bracelet ticket.

"So, let's go choose some rides now?" CAP asked when he have given everyone already.

"Let's start with the merry-go-round?" Akira suggested excitedly.

Everyone agreed and went excitedly. Ljoe grabbed Kat's hand making her look up at him. Ljoe looked at the others leave.

"Did he dare touch you?" Ljoe asked sternly.

Kat shook her head, "No."

"Why was he beside you?" Ljoe asked again.

Kat shrugged, "wait...I didn't want to be near him. I'm still not over it."

Ljoe intertwined their hands smiling, "I won't let that happen again."

Kat took her hand away, "Ljoe...."

Ljoe pouted, "Waeyo? you don't like me holding you hand?"

Kat frowned. When did he ever start to act cute? Aish~~Her heart is pounding hard in her chest again.

Ljoe waved a hand infront of her still pouting, "Yah!! Don't be so rude to me."

Kat frowned, "why are you acting cute? You know how?"

Ljoe laughed, "I'm not acting cute. I'm always cute."

Kat chuckled, "whatever."

Ljoe smiled, "See? I made you smile. Come on. They're waiting."

Ljoe pointed the other and grabbed Kat's hand. They made their way towards the others.

CAP frowned, "are they together?"

Akira smiled, "Ljoe hyung likes Mei Mei. He really told Chunji hyung and I then he got shy."

Ricky looked up thoughtfully, "That's why Ljoe hyung wants to go with you. =) That's great. I will be with you guys too. I love this group."

They smiled except for Changjo and Chunji.

"Let's go?" Ljoe invited and CAP nodded.

Niel was about to sit on the horse beside Pomii but CAP sat on it first. He dragged Ricky away. He knows Pomii missed her bestfriend so much and he respects that. Chunji grabbed the chance and went to Akira.

"May I play with you?" Chunji asked smiling, showing off the best smile he could give to hide his nervousness.

Akira smiled and nodded her head, "sure."

There goes her heart again. This never fail to beat thrice the normal heartbeat everytime Chunji's around. She like him already and he doesn't like her like how she likes him. She need alibis. She needs to stop her heart from falling for him more.

"I will be a cowboy." Chunji told her.

"Maybe you mean horseboy." Akira corrected.

Chunji laughed, "Yeah. and you'll be my passenger!"

Akira nodded her head and got shocked when Chunji sat behind her.

"Your horseboy here will never let another horseboy hurt you."

Chunji said acting as if he's getting a sword.

Akira laughed at how playful Chunji could be. He started acting to fight with some traitors making Akira laugh. Chunji watched her smiling widely. He's happy he could make her laugh like that. It feels so good to make her laugh like that.

 

"Pomii mimi!! Let's have a race?!" CAP exclaimed excitedly holding his horse.

Pomii frowned, "how?"

"Be....horse!!" CAP said smiling happily, "I know I will win."

Pomii laughed, "OK! I won't let you win."

CAP nodded his head furiously smiling widely. Pomii felt her heart flutter. This is the first time she have seen CAP smiling like that. It felt so nice....

"It's starting....." CAP whispered teasingly, "Go!!!"

CAP acted as if he's riding a real horse happily. Pomii laughed and continued riding.

"I'm 5 meters ahead of you..." CAP declared stucking his tongue out, "Merong!!" =P

"Ahh!!" Pomii whined and pouted, "that's so over!!"

CAP laughed, "I'm 10 meters away now!"

"I can't go after you." Pomii complained.

CAP smiled, "I'll wait for you."

Pomii laughed, "I'm ahead of you now!! Merong!!"

CAP smiled shaking his head disapprovingly, "such a cheater."

Pomii laughed. CAP has this stupid side too huh? She never thought about it. He was always stern and so protective, but he never did play with them.

_______________________________________________________________________________

An update.......at last....hehehe....

I'm so sorry..*bows 90 degrees* for not making an update that much.....

I'm too busy with our thesis...being a college student is not easy...so better work hard...lol...xD

Plus, im sick now....but i can at least type this...coz im so nervous of those people who are reading this and are wondering where the hell is the updates....hehe...im so sorry...hope you understand... :)

I'll be giving you 2 updates today....and sorry if there are any misspelled words... ^^

so without further ado, here's the teaser for the next chapter....

 

"....I have something to tell you later."

"Don't worry. I won't let you fall. I will catch you
even if that means risking my life for you."