Chapter 29: A FRIENDSHIP Date?!

Love is Fire

a/n: Yo guys!!!! I'm back!! finally!!! now i can update!!! wootwoot!!!! *throws confetti* ^_^ This will be the first update, then another one...don't worry, i'll keep on updating now, coz im motivated to finish this coz im starting to write my OWN fanfic!!! and guess what?! i'll get it from MY DREAM!!!! hehe...really!!! and its kinda weird coz its a "continuous" dream! does it mean something?! omg!!!! waaahh~~~ >.< *ahem* okay, so much for chitchatting....let's get to the story now!!! weeeh~~~ 

Hope you like it guys~~~ please leave comments so that we will know what you are thinking!!! :))

 

Previous:

“I will give you something.” Kat said unwrapping her around his waist, “you never told me today’s your birthday so I haven’t gotten you a present.”

Ljoe wanted to turn around but stops himself. NO~!

“I’ll give this to you since….never mind.” Kat said and grabbed Ljoe’s hand making him face her and handed him her necklace, “please take good care of that. Happy Birthday.”

Kat looked down and went back inside. Her heart is beating fast.

Ljoe held it firmly smiling, “I will princess.”

He looked down at her necklace. A heart-shaped silver necklace. He’ll take care of her heart….FOREVER.

=====================================================================================

CAP and Pomii were walking through the streets of Seoul. It’s their 8 years as bestfriends and they’re going to celebrate it. Pomii asked permission to Niel but Niel over-reacted and nagged like an ajhumma.

 

Niel gasped, “why are you asking my permission? I will allow you to be with CAP, of course. He’s your bestfriend. I totally understand. I love everyone who loves you and every friend you have is also my friend. So, enjoy yourself Pomii kitty… ^_^”

 

Pomii literally laughed at his boyfriend’s nagging. He really never fails to make her smile. Never…….

 

CAP glanced at her, “what’re you laughed at Mimi?”

 

Pomii shook her head, “it’s nothing. I just remembered Niel. He kept nagging me.”

 

CAP smiled slightly, “nag you? Wae?”

 

“Because….. I asked permission to him that I’m going out with you.” Pomii replied shortly.

 

“why do you need to asked permission?” CAP asked frowning slightly. >.<

 

Pomii giggled, “you’re really said the same words with him. He nagged me about why I still asked permission.”

 

CAP sighed, “let’s not talk about anything else. Where do you want to go?”

 

“anywhere.” Pomii retorted cheerfully.

 

CAP smiled brightly, “you wanna watch movies?”

 

Pomii looked up thoughtfully, “hmmmm……sure.”

 

CAP nodded his head still smiling, “Good.”

 

Cap held her hands and walked hand-by-hand with her. He has made a reservation at a well-known restaurant in Seoul for dinner already. He has planned everything quite well. He just hopes no one gets to ruin it. When they arrived at the mall, they went to the groceries to grab some snacks.

 

“I have waited for this day to come.” CAP told her.

 

“Mmm?” Pomii looked up at him confusingly, “what do you mean?”

 

“I have never been alone with you for so long.” CAP explained, “I missed spending time and hanging out with you.”

 

Pomii smiled, “we’re always together CAP, the only difference is that, we’ve got lots of companies now.”

 

“And you got yourself a boyfriend.” CAP added.

 

“Awww….is my CAP jealous?” Pomii asked cupping CAP’s face smiling.

 

“Aish~ I just got lost for a month and you found yourself a boyfriend.” CAP nagged, “unfair! I should get a girlfriend too!”

 

Pomii laughed, “don’t be shy boy anymore, then go approach the girl you like and tell her what you feel.”

 

“You’re that girl.” CAP mumbles scratching his head.

 

“Huh?” Pomii asked not catching up with what he have said.

 

“Aniyo…” CAP shrugged it off, “don’t mind that. It’s nothing special.”

 

CAP got the plastic bag with one hand and held Pomii’s hand with the other. They went to the movie house.

 

 

When the movie was done, both CAP and Pomii were hungry, so they went to the restaurant where CAP had reservation.

 

“You reserved this for today?” Pomii asked in disbelief as she sat down on the chair dragged by CAP for her.

 

CAP nodded his head as he sat across her, “yeah, only for you.”

 

“Now I feel so blest to be your bestfriend.” Pomii said smiling.

 

“Same here.” CAP retorted, “I never though we could stay long though.”

 

Pomii frowned slightly, “wae?”

 

“I thought…I just thought before that we would fight one day that would cause our friendship to be forgotten forever.” CAP opened up.

 

“That will never happen CAP.” Pomii assured, “for us long as we stay strong and trust each other, nothing can break our friendship.”

 

CAP smiled at her and the foods were served on their table. They started eating as Pomii’s phone is constantly vibrating without her noticing. Niel thought Pomii and CAP’s friendly date was over. He have been contacting her worrying why she isn’t answering. Maybe she’s lost already. He will really go crazy.

 

 

“I had the best time of my life CAP.” Pomii said smiling happily.

 

CAP just brought her home by 11pm because they had been enjoying reminiscing the memories they had before, not minding the time.

 

“I enjoy all the time with you.” CAP told her.

 

Pomii laughed, “go home now. It’s really late.”

 

CAP nodded his head, “thanks for this day.”

 

“I should be the one to thank you CAP.” Pomii told him, “you just made me feel so special.”

 

So special that she have forgotten she got a boyfriend worrying for her. Aigoo~~ >.<

 

“Go in now mimi.” CAP said, “I won’t leave if I won’t see you get inside.”

 

Pomii smiled and kissed his cheek, “good night CAP.”

 

CAP watched her close the door smiling uncontrollably. She have kissed her on his cheeks a lot of time but it felt different now.

 

=====

 

Akira is seriously looking through the books at the library. She’s go a research to defend and she’s losing so much time. This is because of the play practices. She needs to move now or else, she’ll fail. Her face lit up when she saw the book, she gabbed it when another hand grabbed it with her.

 

“sorry…” the person apologized.

 

Akira looked up, “Chuji hyung.”

 

Chunji eyes smiled, “Akira….you’re using this?”

 

Akira nodded her head.

 

Chunji gave it to her, “take it then.”

 

“aren’t you going to use it too?” Akira asked,

 

Chunji shook his head, “I can use it some other time. You’re doing some important research?”

 

Akira nodded her head, “hmmm…I have to defend it.”

 

Chunji smiled grabbing another book.

 

“you always come here?” Akira asked walking towards a table with Chunji following closely behind.

 

Chunji shook his head laughing and sat down, “I just enter the library today.”

 

Akira smilled, “really?”

 

Chunji nodded his head smiling, “so lucky you’re the one I met at my first time.”

 

 Akira giggled feeling her heart beating like mad.

 

“By the way Akira….” Chunji spoke up.

 

There that goes again. The way he calles her name feels so different.

 

“Are you by any chance, developing some feeling towards Ricky?” Chunji asked hesitantly.

 

Akira looked up at him in shock, “eh? I like Ricky.”

 

Chunji cleared his throat awkwardly, “why are you the only one who’s going to defend your report?”

 

“Our teacher caught me fooling around, so he caught up with me.” Akira replied pouting.

 

Chunji smiled. He’s so lucky to be with her alone. Oh how he longed to be with her, without Ricky, without any disturbance, without her running away from me.

 

“Ummm….Akira…” Chunji tried to speak up.

 

“Hmmm?” Akira asked flipping the pages of the book.

 

“Where are you going after?” Chunji asked.

 

“I don’t know.” Akira replied not looking away from what she’s reading, “go home maybe.”

 

Chunji smiled and tucked the hair that fell on her face behind her ear. Akira froze at the move and decided to try to concentrate on what she’s reading. But she can’t concentrate when her hear is beating loudly and fast!! NO~~! >.<

 

“Do you mind if we go out for dinner?” Chunji asked.

 

“I don’t hyung.” Akira replied smiling up at him, “where do you want to eat?”

 

Chunji shrugged, “I don’t know. I’m not choosy.” Akira assured him smiling.

 

“I’ll surprise you then.” Chunji retorted smiling.

 

Akira smiled nodding her head and continued what she’s doing. Chunji flipped the book he got smiling uncontrollably. He should make her feel that he likes her…Or is it still like he’s feeling?

 

 

Teaser for the next chapter:

 

“Why are you calling us “hyung” when you’re not boys?”

 

“But us guys wanted to hear it from you.”

 

“You’re like a little girl.”

 

“What a cute couple.”

 

“Hyung…at least thank her. She made that for you.”

 

“it’s our last day of being a couple…………Pretend couple.”

 

So how do you like that??? hehehe....it's quite long...or not? hehehe... >.< don't worry coz i'll be updating this again today...its still afternoon here (Phlippines) hehe...so its okay with me!!! :))

PLEASE COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO!! :)