Chapter 3: Friendship

Love is Fire

Okay, before we start....let me remind you, readers, that this story is like a novel that don't have chapters....but I just made this into chapters coz as what I said in the "Foreward", this is very long~~~ >_<

The Original writer is still writing the continuation of the story....so i still have her 1st notebook....keke... so i don't know how many chapters this will have... but don't fret chingus....you won't be hanging in reading this story!!!

Note: I have the permission of the owner of the story to write it here!! she's my friend.... ^_^

So.....let's get it on with the story now..............^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung!!!" Ricky and Niel ran towards L.Joe and Chunji.

"Why did you push him?" Niel asked confusingly.

"You will kill Changjo, hyung?" Ricky asked a little scared.

"We're supposed too." Chunji corrected rolling his eyes.

"Let's go...." L.Joe said rolling his eyes. "We're wasting our time."

"But our playmates hyung." Ricky complained still wanting to play.

"Play soon." L.Joe told him and walked off.

Chunji glanced at Changjo and snobbed before walking off. Ricky and Niel pouted before going after their friends.

"Are you okay?" Pomii asked Changjo concernly.

Changjo nodded his head as he continued to cough. He tought he would already die. L.Joe is really a very bad guy. What did he do to deserve such treatment from him?

"Why did you drown?" Akira's concerned voice rang through his ears, "I was about to save you but their friends dragged us."

"He pushed me...." Changjo replied still breathing heavily.

"Pushed?" Kat asked, "Who? The blonde guy?"

Changjo couldn't help but look up. She have finally spoken to him. This is his first time and unfortunately, she have seen him being bullied by one of the most handsome guy in their school.

"Yo?" Kat asked tapping his shoulder when he didn't move nor answer her.

Changjo flinched slightly and nodded his head, "Ne."

"Changjo, why are you letting them bully you like that?" CAP asked in an angry tone, frowning heavily.

Unnoticed by the 3, Kat and Akira backed off quitely because they were frightened by CAP. Akira could imagine CAP like an ogre who is so angry, while Kat imagined him as a werewolf.

Changjo looked down, "I didn't know he's going to do that. This is the first time he even set an eye on me."

CAP glared at Changjo, "And you just allowed him to do that?"

Pomii frowned slightly, "CAP...Do you know him?"

CAP nodded his head, not taking his eyes off Changjo, "He's my childhood friend. He never wanted a company. He neglected my offer because he doesn't want me to be his friend."

Pomii looked down at Changjo rather shocked. CAP have never mentioned anything about him.

"I'm sorry CAP. I just don't want to put you in danger." Changjo apologized.

"And what? Make everyone bully you?"

Pomii placed her hand on CAP's, "CAP... Calm down. We can invite him with usss........Where are they?"

CAP and Changjo looked around finding Kat and Akira as well. Pomii laughed shaking her head when she saw Akira and Kat hiding behind a huge wall.

CAP looked at her curiously, "Why are you laughing miimii?"

"The two are hiding because of you. You scared them again..." Pomii told him laughing.

CAP looked around, "Really?"

Pomii nodded her head, "Unnie!! Sunbae!!"

"WHAT!!?!" The two exclaimed in unison still not showing themselves.

"CAP won't bite! Come out now!" Pomii shouted teasingly.

Akira and Kat piped and showed themselves seeing CAP with a slight smile on his face and made their way to them.

"Changjo will be with us from this day on." Pomii told them.

"Sure!" Akira responded excitedly, "You will enjoy every second with us."

Kat nodded her head sitting beside Changjo, "We promise...."

Changjo smiled shyly. He have never been that close to any of them. Now, he have found new friends.

 

"Hyung... Why did you kill him?" Ricky complained angrily.

"Shut up will you?" L.Joe hissed angrily glaring at Ricky, "He didn't die, did he? Why are you making it a big deal anyway?!"

"You should be thankful we stopped our playmates from eating both you and Chunji hyung." Niel told them, taking a bite on his newly bought apple.

Chunji frowned rather irritated, "Why are you guys always talking about your playmates? I believe they're none of my business."

"But why are you laughing with each other if we're not around?!" Ricky whined like a child.

Niel nodded his head childishly, "But if we're here, you're so mean!!!"

L.Joe rolled his eyes, "I'm going home."

Chunji shook his head and proceeded to his kendo martial arts pratcie, leaving Niel and Ricky looking at each other.

 

~NEXT DAY~

It's a no classes day for all the seniors since their teachers were having an emergency meeting about what happened back to the swimming area.

 

"Where do you want to go? CAP asked them.

"Where's Changjo?" Kat asked looking around.

CAP frowned slightly, "Yeah, Where is he?"

"Maybe he's still sleeping." Akira shook her head disapprovingly, "I'm jealous. I'm still sleepy."

"Why won't you contact him CAP?" Pomii suggested questioningly.

"Oh yeah!" CAP remarked getting his phone and dialed Changjo's number, "For a minute...."

 

Changjo: Hello?

CAP: Where are you?

Changjo: Oh! CAP...I'm in school.

CAP: *rolls his eyes* We don't have classes.

Changjo: Really? Nobody told me.

CAP: Mianhe. I thought you already know.

Changjo: It's okay. It's not your fault.

CAP: Wanna come with us?

Changjo: Where?

CAP: I don't know. Hang-out maybe.

Changjo: I'll pass.

CAP: You can't. You're coming with us. Whether you like it or not.

The girls looked at each other, shocked.

"Scary..." They remarked.

Changjo: Okay. Where are you?

CAP: We're fetching you.

Changjo: *nodded his head* Okay. I'll wait.

 

They both put the phone down. CAP smiled at them while placing the phone on his back.

"Don't scare Changjo like that." Pomii told him, hitting his firm shoulder lightly.

"It's not Changjo who gets scared." Kat added pouting.

"It's us." Akira continued glaring at him.

CAP laughed, "We've been friends for so long but you still get scared of me?"

"You're very scary hyung!" Akira whined.

Both Kat and Pomii laughed at Akira's remark. For real, CAP is a lot like Taylor Lautner. Who knows he might turn into a werewolf anytime of the day.

"Let's go?" CAP invited, "Changjo's waiting for us."

Everyone agreed and rode CAP's car on their way to the school.

 

Ricky pouted, "Why is L.Joe hyung not opening?"

Chunji rolled his eyes. Niel and Ricky ambushed him, going to his house really early. He's still sleepy when he bugged him to change. Now, they're disturbing L.Joe's beautiful and peaceful sleep.

"Let's knock some more. It's really hard to hear people knocking if you're the only one." Niel remarked shaking his head disapprovingly.

"If L.Joe won't open the door, I'll go home and sleep. It's still 10am and we don't have classes." Chunji nagged irratetedly, "Why are you bugging us anyways? I slept 1am yesterday."

"We don't care hyung." Niel told him, "We just wanted to play and hang out with you."

Chunji rolled his eyes, "Please give us space to breathe. We're always together everyday, Isn't that enough?"

Ricky pouted, "Aniyo, You're always mean to us."

The door swung open revealing L.Joe rubbing his eyes sleepily wearing his sleeping attire.

"Hyung!!!" Niel and Ricky exclaimed excitedly.

"Good morning." Chunji remarked lazily.

L.Joe frowned, "What are you doing here?"

"We are  fetching you hyung." Ricky replied and laughed cutely.

"Where are we going?" L.Joe asked cluelessly.

"Somewhere out there." Niel replied smiling cutely.

"I don't have time for this." L.Joe remarked shaking his head rather bored.

"Please hyung?" Ricky asked battling his eyes.

"Just come L.Joe." Chunji told him slightly irritated, "These people disturbed my beautiful sleep."

L.Joe scratched and opened the door widely, "Arasseo. Come in."

Ricky looked at Niel happily, clapping his hands while Niel smiled happily placing his hands on Ricky's shoulder leading him inside. Chunji, on the other hand, went inside sleepily and closed the door. Ricky and Niel watched television, Chunji decided to take a nap while L.Joe went to take a bath.

 

"Excuse me, Changjo." Their principal called him as he spotted him by the school gate, "Do you know where CAP is?"

"Why sir?" Changjo asked politely.

"I want to talk to you. I'll want for the both of you in my office." he said, tapping Changjo's shoulder and left.

Changjo watched him leave, frowning. Why them? For what? A honk from the car awaken him from his deep thoughts. He saw CAP in the frontseat, smiling at him.

"Hop in now." CAP told him invitingly.

"CAP, where will we go?" Changjo asked.

"Everywhere the girls wanted to go." CAP replied recieving a cheer from the inside the car.

"But, we are called in the office." Changjo blurted.

CAP looked at him shocked, "For what?"

Changjo shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know."

"Girls, wait for a while. We have something to attend to." CAP said unfastening his seatbelt and went out.

"Why are they called?" kat asked watching Changjo and CAP disappear from the hallway.

Pomii pouted, "I don't know. Let's just wait for them to arrive."

Kat and Akira nodded their heads.