Love is in the Air

Love is Fire

Song for this chapter: Wishlist (Apink)

 

"Aigoo~" Kat said standing up and handed Ljoe the blanket, "excuse me."

They watched her leave but Ljoe quickly followed her. She grabbed her thick blanket from her room and went to a mini terrace located just at the side of the bridge like stone structure. She wants to watch the sunset. But she wants to figure out what exactly is she feeling towards Ljoe whenever he's near, she can't understand what she feels anymore. it feels good but bad...Aigoo~~ >.<

"Yah..."

Kat flinched and her heart started to beat really fast again. She could recognize his voice.

"What are you doing here alone?" Ljoe asked standing beside her.

"You don't care." Kat retorted coldly.

Ljoe smiled as he placed his hands on his pocket. He knows somthing is bothering Kat.

"Aren't you getting your necklace from me yet.?" He asked conversationally.

"You want me to get it back?" kat asked meanly raising her brow as she looked at him, "Give it back."

Ljoe sat down on one of the beach chairs, "Aniyo."

Kat sighed, "I gave that to you as my simple present. I won't take it away from you anymore."

"Thank you princess..."Ljoe said holding her hand.

Kat pulled her hand away and crossed her arms not facing him, "aren't you tired?"

"Tired of what?" Ljoe asked confusingly looking up at her.

"Tired of pretending." Kat replied shortly.

"Huh?" Ljoe asked scratching his head.

Kat sat on the chair beside Ljoe's and sighed, "Don't mind me."

"You think I'm pretending that I like you?" Ljoe asked looking at her but she didn't give any response so he smiled, "I'm not pretending."

Kat looked at him and saw him staring at her. She looked away awkwardly feeling her heart pounding really fast on her chest. Kat lay down the chair and closed her eyes trying to calm her heart when she felt Ljoe's hand hold hers. She opened her etes and saw him looking at her.

"You don't really get why I'm doing all of this?" Ljoe asked seriously, "or are you acting dumb?"

Kat frowned, "Mwo? I don't understand you."

"Have you been in love before?" Ljoe asked lying down beside her, "I mean, have you ever had any relationship...special relationship with a guy before?"

"A boyfriend?" Kat asked.

"Well...yeah..." Ljoe replied feeling his voice caught on his throat.

Kat shook her head, "Never."

"Seriously?" Ljoe asked in disbelief.

"I don't know what...how love feels like..." Kat confessed.

"It hurts...but at the same time it feels soooo nice." Ljoe told her smiling.

"Really? You've experienced that one already?" Kat asked looking at him.

Ljoe nodded his head, "I loved her so much back then until Jungsoom--"

Ljoe choked at the mention of the name he hates the most. He wonders if Jungsoom didn't get Chekyung from him...Would they still be together? Would he ever be attracted to Kat?

Kat frowned, "Who is Jungsoom?"

"My...fake bestfriend." Ljoe replied gritting his teeth.

"Aigoo~" Kat pouted, "We were talking about your girlfriend but you ended up talking about a person whose name sounds like for guys."

He smiled, "Mianhe."

 

Chunji frowned. He heard Ljoe mention Jungsoom but this is the first time that he siled right after talking about him. He smiled and left. Finally, Ljoe have found someone who could take all the hatred and loneliness and pain in his heart away. Kat...please help Ljoe...

"CAP hyung, Ricky hyung...Can you two help me with something important?" Changjo asked.

The two agreed and left Akira alone. She wants to watch the sunset since she loves its scenario. She finds it sooooo romantic.

"Where are they?" Chunji asked sitting beside her.

"Changjo hyung is asking help fom them about something important." Akira replied.

Chunji nodded his head and smiling, "Isn't the sunset so pretty?"

Akira smiled nodding her head. The sun is starting to set and it looks so pretty.

"I remember my mom told me....sunset is the best part she have ever seen her entire life....well, except when she saw me come out of her womb of course."

Akira smiled, "That's soooo true. But....sunset leaves a really painful memory for both me and my mei mei."

Chunji frowned, "Wae? what happened?"

"Our favorite grandmother died as she was watching the sunse with us." Akira said as tears started forming in her eyes, "Her last word were so sweet and loving, hyung."

Akira sniffled as she didn't notice tears falling from her eyes already.  Chunji hugged her comfortably.

"We were really small that time but I could clearly remember what she told us." Akira continued feeling comfort from Chunji, "She said 'sunset is the best part of life. Darkness may come but you surely will rise again even how much trial you've face.' And she told me to love mei mei even though she is the daughter of my father's other girl because the same blood runs through our veins. She said she loves us so much and we're her precious little sun because without us, her life would be full of darkness."

Chunji tapped her head lovingly as he heard her sob on his shoulder. Akira found comfort from Chunji. She have never cried like that in front of a guy before. She and Kat have never shared that to anyone beofre. Only to Chunji. She didn't even know why she feels so safe and well-protected. It's as if no one can ever harm her. It's as if everything is to be known or revealed.

"Hush now Akira..." Chunji said comfortingly, "I'm sure your grandma doesn't want to see you crying for her. "I'm sure she wanted to see the happy and smiling Akira. The strong girl who takes good care of her sister so much...The Akira that made me fall in love--"

Akira's eyes widened and so as Chunji's. He didn't know that was about to come. He needs to cover it up or else...Akira...what will she say?? Aigoo~ Chunji! You brainless guy!

"--with sunset..." Chunji continued nervously.

Akira thought he loves her too. Her hopes of Chunji falling for her returned to 0 out of 100%.

Akira let go wiping the tears from her eyes, "Thank you hyung...it's the first time I cried like that for years now."

Chunji smiled unobviously nervous, "No problem. :) Letting go of emotions, especially sadness is the proof of how strong you really are."

Akir smiled, "Thank you hyung."

Chunji pouted, "It's already evening... :("

Akira laughed, "What's wrong with that?"

I wouldn't have the chance to talk with you again." Chunji replied still pouting cutely.

"Why? There's still tomorrow." Akira reminded him.

Chunji rolled his eyes, "I'm sure Mrs. Lee would be bugging us again."

Akira shook her head, "At least we wouldn't be bored, right?"

Chunji nodded his head smiling, "I'm so glad you're already smiling."

"Thank you hyung." Akira said smiling cutely.

Chunji caressed her cheek, "I'll do everything just to see you smile."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 chapters in a row!!!!! wootwoot!!!! Being gone in such a long time....then this is my "punishement" for not doing my job well.....keke xDD

Hope you enjoy the 3 chapters!!! :))

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!