Chapter 23: I'm more than willing to risk my life for you

Love is Fire

A/N: Sorry for such a long time of not updating this fanfic......*sigh* please don't kill me...and i can really feel that you are staring the somputer with all those "scary" glares....*shivers* 

So, for making up the long absence im making here.....here's an update....i'll update tomorrow night, if i can't then...im not maybe a good person...LOL...xD anyways...without further ado, i give you the long awaited(?) updated chapter..... ^^

 

 

They were already seated. Chunji, Akira, Ljoe and Kat on the last row. Niel and Ricky on the middle row along with some other people and Changjo who just sat there not enjoying. CAP and Pomii were on the row before Ricky and Niel and CHangjo. It's like they never got to have company.

Niel tapped Pomii's head, "Have you taken your vitamins already?"

Pomii smiled sweetly nodding her head, "I've taken it already."

Niel tapped her head gently, "good girl."

Ricky snatched Niel, "what was that?"

Niel just grinned. He should not be so assuming. He should court her first. NE!! Court Pomii and do everything to show her and make her feel that your serious.

"Niel hyung!!" Ricky whined irritatingly getting a whack on the head by Ljoe.

"♫ i'm so in love! ♪ Here i am, here i am ♫ " Niel sang smiling at Ricky dancing ZE:A's Here I Am.

Ricky slapped him, "Yah!!'

Niel stared at Ricky blankly as if still registering what Ricky have done. Ricky laughed boisterously at Niel. He missed his face like that. Lately, Niel seemed to be so busy and inspired. Hmmm........ He doesn't seem to know what's happening around him now. First, Niel...2nd, Changjo...3rd Ljoe and Kat, 4th...Chunji....tsk3x.
Chunji's having mood swings always. First, he's happy.....the next thing you know, he's left to his own world. Only him and Akira stays the same. THEY ARE REALLY MEANT TO BE!!!! ^_^ He felt so happy flashing his best smile when he glanced back. He caught Chunji staring at Akira. O_o

"CHUNJI HYUNG!!!!" Ricky whined loudly.

Chunji looked at him, "Wae?"

"Why are you----" Ricky was cut off when he glanced at Akira and saw her looking at him, he just smiled cutely instead.

Niel laughed sarcastically, " HA HA HA HA!!! You are very very........HA HA HA!!! It's so funny!!! you want ♫all eyes on you in the circle of the ring just like a circus, uh-huh♫"

Niel sang and danced from where he's sitted. Ricky laughed still looking back at them. He got jealous when he saw Chunji staring at Akira. He just can't say it. Akira might think he's a jealous playmate.... Hmmm......when will he tell her his feelings? Ahhah!!! he really doesn't....Aish~~He needs more confidence.

 

Everyone started screaming when their ride started. Even though everyone are screaming, Ricky's voice reighned the show. He shouts the loudest. CAP and Pomii held hands but Niel doesn't seem to mind. He loves it when Pomii is happy and he knows CAP makes her happy because he's her bestfriend....He totally understands. That's the part of loving someone, accepting everything that makes her happy... Oh Yeah!

After their dizzy ride, they all went to the Bathroom to do their "thing". They really had an amazing ride. Nerve breaking ride, that is..... ^_^

"Girls!!! What's taking you sooo long?" Ljoe asked boredly leaning on the wall.

Pomii went out, "Why are you so excited?"

Ljoe smiled, "I wanna see Kat after going to the restroom."

"ERT!!" Kat yelled from the inside.

They all laughed excpet Changjo. He's not really happy with everything that's happening. Especially the awkwardness between him and Kat. He missed talking with her.

"What's taking my girlfrien so long?" Ljoe asked with a wink making all of their friends.

"Shut up Ljoe!!" Kat exclaimed, sprinkling water on Ljoe's face.

"Toink!!" Akira remarked laughing.

Ljoe stood up properly, "Yah!! That's so mean of you princess!"

"Stop calling me princess!!" Kat exclaimed angrily.

Ljoe stuck his tongue out, "Merong!! =P "

The others laughed at the sudden change of Ljoe.

CAP laughed, "What did you eat today Ljoe?"

Ljoe looked at CAP smiling, "Wae?"

"Why are you suddenly so childish?" CAP asked looking at him teasingly.

Ljoe narrowed his eyes on Kat, "Blame your friend here. She place me under a spell!! T_T" 

"Yehey!!' Niel and Ricky cheered. Finally!! Ljoe has an inspiration!!

"So, aren't we going to continue with the rides?" Changjo asked, "The ticket won't be valid forever."

Ricky nodded his head, "Let's go! Let's go!"

"OK!!" Ljoe agreed placing a hand on Kat's shoulder.

Kat pushed his hand frowning at him and walk away with the others. Ljoe laughed placing his hands on his pocket.

"We only accept 9 people." The horror booth assistant said.

CAP smiled, "Tha'ts great. We're 9."

The assistant nodded his head smiling and opened the gate. Ricky and Niel ran inside and they back-out.

"Why did you come back?" Pomii asked curiously.

"It's sooooo dark there!!" Ricky exclaimed in fright.

"That's not what's awaiting you inside." The assistant said ina creepy tone.

Ricky, Niel and Akira whined stomping their feet making CAP, Ljoe, Chunji and Changjo laugh.

"Ahhhh!!!! That's really scary hyung!!" Kat whined.

The assistant laughed, "I'm a guy and you're a girl, why are you calling me Hyung?"

"I like." Kat replied snobbishly.

Ljoe clapped his hand, "That's my girl."

"Don't leave me alone...." Pomii said clinging onto CAP's arms.

CAP smiled and hugged her, "I won't leave you. Don't worry."

"Ahhh....Why did you choose this??" Pomii asked pouting.

CAP laughed and pinched her cheeks, "Aigoo~~ Why are you so cute?"

"Cute?" Pomii asked glaring at CAP, "I'm very scared but you still think I'm cute?!"

CAP laughed and kissed her forehead. They were led inside and Ljoe saw to it he won't drag Kat. She should drag him with her. CAP led Pomii inside and sat down on the first way. Ricky, Niel hopped in and Niel dragged Changjo in too, making Changjo roll his eyes.

"Let's get in." Chunji told Akira smiling slightly.

A scream effect rang throught inside.

"Ahhh!!!!!" Akira screamed in fright.

Chunji held her hand, "Calm down. I'm just here."

Akira pouted. She hates it when she's inside a horror booth. Especially now that Chunji would be beside her. She'll be very nervous!!! NO~~~

"Come on....." Chunji invited, "I won't let them get you."

Akira smiled at Chunji's comforting words and went inside.

"Cockroach!!' kat screamed when a terrifying sound effect was played again, "♫i'm so cra-cra-crazy♫"

"♫clap, clap, clap, clap mad man♫" Ricky and Niel sang too.

"Aish!!! Why won't you call me?" Ljoe asked behind Kat crossing his arms.

Kat rolled her eyes, "Why will I call you?"

"Because you love ♥ me!!" Ljoe replied, "Get inside now."

"Why are you allowing me to sit beside this ERT?!" Kat yelled at her friends, who just smiled.

"Get inside now Mei Mei....." Akira told her, "I want to go out of this place already."

Ljoe smiled widely. Mission accomplished!

"Don't sit beside me!" Kat exclaimed and went inside.

Ljoe smiled, "How? We're staying together."

"Not too close!" kat retorted sitting down crossing her arms.

Ljoe sat down, "Arasseo..."

When everything is settled, the mini boat started running. Akira had her eyes open and shook nervously when Niel and Ricky shouted but the later laughed.

"Not yet Niel." Ricky said laughing and pushed Niel.

Niel leaned his hand on the side for support, "Vocal exercise!"

"Yah!!!" Akira exclaimed whacking Niel and Ricky's head, "That made me nervous."

Ricky smiled cutely, "MKianhe... ^_^ "

Chunji squeezed her hand, "I'm here. Don't worry."

Pomii started screaming when she saw an image of an enormous monster, appearing and disappearing. CAP squeezed her left shoulder comfortingly feeling her tensed body.

"I'm scared CAP...." Pomii told him hugging him tightly.

CAP hugged her tightly, "don't worry Mimi.... I won't allow them to bite you."

Pomii smiled. It had been a month since she was with CAP and she missed him so badly. She will never leave CAP. They will never leave each other again. She knows, he'll be happy with the news she's going to tell him. He wants everyone to love Pomii, because he never wanted to see her hurting.

"Ahhh!!!!" Akira flinched and slide closer to Chunji when she felt cold fingers touch the nape of her neck.

Chunji hugged her right away trying to shove the things that would attempt both him and Akira. He doesn't want Akira to feel scared with anything. He felt her screaming in his chest every time something touches her.

He tapped her back comfortingly, "Don't stress yourself Akira. I'm your horse boy, remember? I won't let any other people touch you. Even if they are ghosts."

"There's too many ghosts hyung!!" Akira retorted in a frightened tone.

"I'm more than willing to risk my life for you." Chunji retorted in a hush tone making sure that the others won't hear.

"Hyung?" Akira asked looking up at him making her face an inch away from Chunji's.

 

 

At long last....i've updated this fanfic.... ^^ im still so sorry if this chapter is not that long....but i keep you hanging there so that you will keep on thinking what will be the next one....hehehe... >_<

anyways...please do comment and subscribe and share this story too to your fellow kpop friends, especially those who LOVE TEEN TOP!!! ♥

I won't give you any teaser for the next chapter....hehehe.....

For the next chapter....i hope i can REALLY update it not before Saturday or Sunday, but im not sure though....@_@