Chapter 13: Changjo

Love is Fire

"Ok. THis is the piece you guys are going to sing." Mrs. Lee said giving each of them their piece, "Ljoe is going to play the piano, so you should not make any mistakes during rehearsals."

Niel smiled wildly, "Ljoe hyung is coming?"

Mrs. Lee shook her head, "Ani. He wants to practice by himself."

Niel pouted. He's sure they already playing outside. He wants to play.

"I'm going to leave you. Just listen to the CD and practice." Mrs. Lee said and left.

Niel went to see if Mrs. Lee have left and grinned, "Let's play!!"

Pomii shook her head, "We need to practice. You want to embarrass ourselves onstage?"

Niel pouted and sat down, "but it's sooooo boring! I wanna play!!!"

Pomii laughed, "No. We will practice, okay? We will play after our practice."

Niel puffed his cheeks, "This is soooo boring."

Pomii smiled and turned the player on. Their master piece began to play over and over again. Niel smiled when he thought of something. He got his PSP and started playing leaving Pomii seriously learning the song. Niel laughed loudly making turn to him and shake her head and Niel looked at her grinning.

"Aren't you going to practice our piece?" Pomii asked turning the volume.

"I'm not in the mood." Niel retorted then laughed when he won his game, "Level 5 finished!"

Pomii shook her head disapprovingly. This guy in front of her is really playful and childish.

"I know now!" Niel exclaimed and laughed happily, "we need to play!!!"

"We don't need to play. We need to practice." Pomii insisted.

"Ahhh...." Niel whined stomping his feet, "Practicing is sooo boring. Playing is fun!!! Let's play no."

Pomii laughed, "Why are you so playful?"

Niel smiled and sat beside her, "You want to play? I will teach you."

Pomii laughed and nodded her head at the cute guy in front of her, "Okay. You teach me."

Niel nodded his head happily and started teaching Pomii. Niel has a lot of patience. If Pomii won't to understand, he would just smile and teach her.

 

Changjo was getting something. They would have a walk. Kat and him. Chunji, Akira and Ricky went somewhere. He can't stop smiling while getting his notebooks from his locker.

"Look who we've got here." The same group of sophomores went to him.

Changjo felt his heart beating really fast. They should not do anything to him.

"Why are yo doing this?" Changjo asked in fright, "I never did anything wrong to you."

The lead guy smirk, "really?"

He hit Changjo's stomach with the log causing him to kneel down in pain. They started kicking him and punching him leaving him lying in the floor bleeding.

The same guy laughed with the rest looking down at Changjo, "If you still want to live, don't you dare come back!!" Changjo gripped his shirt painfully, "What did I do to all of you?"

They continued to batter Changjo non-stop.

 

"Call Kat." Chunji told Akira, "They should have been here now."

"Where will we go?" Ljoe asked bored.

Ricky pouted, "Why? Don't you want to go with us hyung?"

"I'm tired." Ljoe replied shortly.

"Ssshh...." Akira said when the phone on the other line is already ringing making everyone keep quiet.

 

Kat: Jie?

Akira: Mei! Where are you now?

Kat:  I'm waiting for Changjo. He said he's going to get something.

Akira: Ok. We'll wait for you then.

Kat:  Who are you with?

Akira: Ricky, Chunji and Ljoe

Kat:  Ljoe? That idoit?! I won't go with you.

Akira: Why?

Kat:  I don't like Ljoe!

Akira: Oh....Okay.

They ended the call and Akira found the 5 boys looking at her. She smiled awkwardly especially Ljoe who was frowning.

"What did she say?" Chunji asked.

"She hates Ljoe." Akira replied innocently making Ricky laugh.

"Good." Ljoe mmbled looking down and looked at them, "is she coming or not?"

"Let's just wait for Niel's playmate. Maybe he will get angry at all of us if that's going to happen." Ricky said.

Everyone agreed and waited more.

 

"We will be giving you time to run." One of the guys said.

Changjo is lying down helplessly. He needs to save himself or else he would die. He stood up painfully and ran as fast as he could as he could he hear them laughing. When he have gotten far, they ran after him. Kat's eyes widened when she saw the bloody Changjo running towards her with a group of guys running closely behind.

"Hyung....." Kat called when Changjo grabbed her, "What's happening?"

Kat felt another hand grabbed her free arm. Don't include other people or else I'll kill each of you. He remembered every single word Ljoe have told him. Kat felt that arm strongly pull her away from Changjo and trippled down the stairs. Everyone were alarmed by running footsteps and looked up.

"Changjo hyung!! Mei Mei!!" Akira screamed in fright when she saw the bruised Changjo dragging Kat from the group of boys after them.

Ljoe looked up and his eyes widened when he saw one of the boys snatch Kat away from Changjo and pushed her causing her to tripple down the floow. Everyone gasped including Chunji.

"Mei Mei!!! Kat!!" Akira and Ricky screamed in unison.

"Kat!!!" Changjo screamed in horror.

Ljoe didn't know what to do. He felt helpless just seeing her falling down, he felt his feet were glued on the floor. When she landed helplessly and unconsciuos on the floor, Ljoe ran towards her. Akira, Ricky - Chunji followed.

"Ljoe! Let's bring her to the hospital!" Chunji yelled in terror.

Ljoe carried her and Changjo collapsed himself.

"Changjo hyung!!" Akira screamed.

Chunji and Ricky ran to Changjo and carried him. They then went to the hospital.

 

"You're so good already!!" Niel cheered when Pomii was seriously playing.

Pomii screamed when the opposite character managed to hit her own character and laughed, "Look! I was hit."

Niel laughed, "you should learn how to concentrate. Just like Ricky and I. Even when Ljoe and Chunji hyung keeps on disturbing us, we could still managed to win."

"I'm dead." Pomii said giving Niel the PSP.

Niel shook his head laughing, "you're still alive. You should not give up."

Pomii smiled, "Shall we practice now?"

Niel pouted, "Waeyo?"

"Come on. We need to practice." Pomii told him.

Niel shook his head, "Aniyo!!! =p"

Pomii shook her head disapprovingly. This guy is hyperactive. Tsk.

 

"How is Changjo hyung?" Akira asked Ricky who just came from Changjo's room.

"I'll be the one to look after Kat." Ljoe told them.

Chunji was the first one to agree and led Akira out who was ready to oppose to Ljoe's reuest. When he heard the door close, he stared out the window making a fist. He made it clear this morning, not to involve any other people, just Changjo. Torture Changjo, not kill. STUPID!! If something happens to this girl in front of him, he won't doubt but kill them.

 

Akira and Chunji went in Changjo's room.

"Why are we not staying with my sister?" Akira asked confusingly.

"You're the only one who is friends with Changjo." Chunji replied.

"Are you sure he won't hurt Mei Mei?" Akira asked worriedly.

Chunji nodded his head, "I am."

They looked at Changjo and swore to Go they didn't almost recognize him. His face was too destroyed. His baby face full of bruise.

"Isn't he too much?" Akira asked out of the blue.

"I talked to him already." Chunji told her, "He won't be stopping all this soon."

Akir asighed, "He must be really hurt about what happened."

Chunji nodded his head, "He could really see Jungsoom in Changjo."

"Changjo hyung is a very good man." AKira told him, "Really."

"I know. I can see that in him." Chunji retorted, "I'm really sorry. I can't do anything to stop all this. He won't even listen to me."

Akira sighed, "I hope someone could make him change."

Chunji shook his head, "Ljoe is soo hard to please."

"No more chance then." Akira stated looking down at Changjo and shook her head, "Changjo should not be left alone."

Chunji nodded his head, "That's exactly why I picked the both of us to look after him."

Akira just nodded her head. Everything in their life since they knew the guys, though she likes Ricky, Chunji, Niel and Changjo, she can't help but somehow think...If they never met them, would everything still happen? She sat down the sofa.

"Do you want something to eat?" Chunji asked placing his hands on his pocket.

Akira shook her head, "No. I'm full. Thank you."

Chunji nodded his head, "How about something to drink?"

Akira shook her head smiling assuringly, "I'm fine."

Chunji nodded his head andsat beside her leaning his head back on the wall.

"Aren't you going to buy some food for you?" Akira asked.

She thought he's hungry or thirsty that's why he asked.

"No." Chunji replied shortly closing his eyes.

Akira nodded and leaned on the sofa leaner.

________________________________________________________________________________

Teaser for the next chapter........

 

"Let Changjo go already."

"Don't tell her. I'll be the one to tell her."

 

Sorry for the short teaser and a very late update....im just so hooked to reading some fanfics too...hehe....>_<