Chapter 20: Sweetness Overload

Love is Fire

"Thank you..." Niel thanked the pharmacist.

They went to buy a pack of Pomii's vitamins, well, Pomii was just waiting inside Chunji's car since they used his car by just sending a text message.

"Here!" Niel said when he sat on the driver's seat and handed Pomii the plastic.

Pomii frowned at how big it felt, "How many did you buy?"

"I bought.....5" Niel replied grinning cutely.

Pomii laughed, "5? That's too many."

"Of course! It's almost winter wonderland here in Korea, plus you always forget to bring your vitamins. So, I bought you extra." Niel replied like a big man and punched his chest before coughing.

Pomii smiled, "Thank you Niel."

Niel smiled at her, "You're welcome. I would always do it all for you."

Pomii felt her heart beating fast. Like, any time soon, her heart would go out her chest. They're looking at each others eyes. Those sincere looks in his eyes that made her heart sink. Those look in his eyes that tells her he cares.

"Pomii-ah...." Niel started looking down and looked at her again, "I really don't know when this started and I don't know how it hit me or when...."

Pomii felt her heart beat even faster now. She never expected this to happen. She did feel special whenever she's with him. She treats her different from Akira and Kat. He always whines if she does something he thinks could do something bad to her.

"I....I'm falling for you." Niel said looking down in defeat. Now, he have said it. He's defeated. He never thought he would feel that way for somebody. No one have ever made him feel that way. The way of being loved and being taken care of. She have taken the long time sadness in his heart. She's someone special. Someone special that he thinks about everyday. He can't let her go.

"Niel....." Pomii tried to speak but doesn't really know what to say.

Niel smiled playing with her fingers, "you don't need to give back the feelings I'm giving or feeling for you. I just thought I have to let it out. And I thought you needed to know because if not I feel like I'm backbiting you."

Pomii laughed and hugged him, "Thanks Niel. I think you deserve to know that...I feel the same way."

Niel smiled and hugged her back tightly, "I don't want you to feel like you have to give the feelings back."

Pomii let go smiling assuringly, "I'm not. I am telling you the truth."

"Shall we go back home?" Niel asked, the smile on his face never disappearing. He have never felt free before.

Pomii nodded her head, "maybe Ljoe would be angry at us for making him wait."

"But drink one tablet first." Niel reminded her handing her a bottled water.

Pomii smiled and did what he told her to. After putting the bottle down, Niel drove off smiling contentedly.

 

Ljoe opened the door of Kat's bedroom quietly and pushed it open. He's bringing a tray of food for the both of them. Kat looked up lazily at him.

"How are you?" He asked kicking the door close, "are you already hungry?"

He placed the tray on the table and sat beside her. He sighed.

"Thanks hyung...." Kat suddenly said.

Ljoe looked up at Kat, "for what?"

"For grabbing me." She replied, "for not letting him do what he wanted to do."

"Why didn't you push him?" Ljoe asked her curiously.

He never saw her struggle. SHe was just frowning as if trying to register in her mind what he was trying to do.

"I was shocked." Kat replied staring down the floor, "I never knew he would do that."

Kat sighed heavily trying to release the heaviness of her heart.

Ljoe held her hand, "I won't let that happen again."

"I was scared." Kat looked up at him, her eyes full of sadness, "if you didn't come....I didn't know what would happen."

"You're my princess, remember?" Ljoe asked squezzing her hand gently, "I won't allow anyone to steal your kiss....that's meant for me."

Kat laughed and pushed Ljoe's hand away, "Yah! You're being ridiculous."

Ljoe laughed, "at least I made you laugh."

Kat's heart soften and began to beat faster. The look in his eyes are different. It wanted to tell her something. Something she's not sure what.

Ljoe grabbed the tray from the table, "now, I don't want my princess to starve."

"Why are you being so good to me now?" Kat asked wondering.

He hve always been mean to her ever since....ever since the day they've met. Both him and Chunji were rude and only Niel and Ricky are great.

"Why do you have lots of questions?" Ljoe asked frowning and his face soften when he saw Kat's scared expression, "I don't know what to answer you. Really."

Kat just stared at him blankly as if her brain is still processing the words he've said.

"I just don't want to shock or scare you so I'm doing it step by step." Ljoe added.

"Why do you treat me special?" She asked again.

Ljoe sighed in his mind. She's got a stone heart eh? She can't feel he likes her....or is it just like. The way his heart pounding on his chest seemed to be trying to say something else. Is it love now? is it?

Ljoe smiled sincerely, "Because I like you."

Kat gasped, "you're too straightforward."

Ljoe smiled widely, "I don't want to waste so much time. It's precious. Especially with you."

Kat stuffed Ljoe's mouth with bread laughing. If she won't do that, she couldn't stop blushing. Ljoe struggled to chew it and covered his mouth. Kat started eating cutely acting as if she wasn't the one who did that.

Ljoe looked up at her flushed faced, "I almost choked."

Ljoe pouted. Kat laughed. He knows how to act cute? Never knew that before. Kat laughed and continued eating. Ljoe smiled.

 

The next day was a bit awkward for both Changjo and Kat, Akira and Pomii never failed to notice it. Changjo left for hisclass and left them.

"Sunbae...." Pomii called, "is there something wrong going on between you and CHangjo?"

"Huh?" Kat asked.

"We noticed and we could feel the awkward atmosphere surrounding the both of you." Akira explained, "are you sure yo both are okay?'

"And you never talked since yesterday night. What happened?" Pomii added.

Kat shook her head, "long story."

"We're listening." Akira said assuringly.

"Forget it Jie." Kat said waving her hand on the air, "it's nothing special."

"No one missed me?" A familiar deep voice cut their conversation.

The three turned around and smile widely.

"CAP!! Hyung!" They went to hug him together.

"I missed you all." CAP said smiling happily.

"How's U.S.?" Pomii asked raising her brow, "you've met some hot chic there?"

CAP smiled, "not as hot compared to the three of you."

"Shut up hyung! WE're cold!" Akira retorted.

"Let's go to our class." CAP said.

Kat pouted, "can we just go and hang out?"

"Without CHangjo?" CAP asked.

Kat's face fell. That name again.

"Yeah! Hyung is in his class already." Akira retorted noticing the sudden silence of her sister.

"Where do you want to go?" CAP asked beaming with happiness.

He suffered 5 weeks being away with them and he can't stop smiling now that he's finally back. There's nothing that could make him happy. No one excpet them.....And Pomii....she have gotten prettier. He smiled looking at her thinking.

"Carnival!!" Akira exclaimed excitedly.

All of them agreed and went to ride on CAP's new car.

____________________________________________________________________

Don't know what to say already....

I just woke up then started to write an update...hehe....^^

anyways, here's the teaser for the next chapter....

 

"Hyung is in love."

"I'm really happy to be back."

"Did he dare touch you?"

 

Next chapter's TITLE is..............AT THE CARNIVAL!!!

 

Please do Comment and Subscribe...... ^_^