Chapter 9: I'm your bestfriend, you can tell me everything.

Love is Fire

"Hyung!" Niel ran towards Ljoe, "Where's Kat?"

"I'll go get something." Ljoe told Niel, "I'll go buy something."

Niel nodded his head, "What?"

Ljoe frowned, irritated, "I don't know. Just don't leave her."

Niel nodded, shocked at Ljoe's temper. He have been smiling earlier but he looked so angry now. Ljoe left hurriedly.

"Niel!!!" Ricky exclaimed running towards Niel with Changjo walking after him, "why did you leave?"

"I saw Ljoe hyungs hair so, I went here." Niel replied.

Changjo looked down at Kat frowning slightly, "what's wrong with you? Did he hurt you?"

"No. Actually I hurt him." Kat mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Changjo asked kneeling in front of Kat.

Kat smiled and shook her head, "I'm fine."

Ricky stomped his feet and whined, "I can't find Chunji hyung and my playmate everywhere!!!!"

Niel laughed and stucked his tongue out, "my playmate is still here."

Both of them laughed because of Ricky's stupidity. 

"Where's Jie Jie?" Kat asked making Niel and Ricky stop laughing.

"We don't even know where Chunji hyung went." Ricky whined, pouting, "He won't even reply nor answer my calls."

"Let's play again!!" Niel said dragging Changjo.

 

"I made a song for us." CAP told Pomii before taking a huge bite of his kimbap.

"Really?" Pomii asked in disbelief, "I never knew you know how to compose a song."

CAP smiled looking at her, "I never knew that ever since as well. I just discovered it now."

"You're a total addict." Pomii remarked laughing, "How does it go? You sing it?"

CAP shook his head, "Absolutely not. I don't want to ruin my own composition."

"Over.....I'll sing it for you..." Pomii suggested.

CAP smiled, "Ne. I was planning on asking the 4 of you to sing my song since you're really gifted with nice voices."

Pomii smiled, "I'll be honored."

CAP nodded his head, "that's good."

"CAP...." Pomii started placing her hand on CAP's, "I know you're sad."

CAP sadly sighed and forced a smile, "I'm fine now. As long as I know you're here."

"I'll be by your side." Pomii assured squeezing his hand firmly, "I'm your bestfriend. You can tell me everything."

CAP looked down trying to stop himself from crying but failed. Pomii sat up from her seat and sat beside him and hugged him. CAP doesn't know why he could be that emotional in front of her.

"CAP..." Pomii called tapping CAP's back lightly, "I'll go with you tomorrow."

CAP sniffed, "No need. I don't want to stress you."

"CAP, you're not stressing us, nor disturbing us." Pomii told him sternly, "You are my bestfriend and I will never leave you because I know you never did something bad."

CAP hugged her still looking down.

 

"Why is your forehead red?" Ricky asked frowning slightly, Kat shook her head, "Nothing."

Ricky laughed, "Don't be shy. I'm not really that handsome."

Kathleen frowned at the guy infront of her. Soassuming. Ricky touched her forehead thinking why only her forehead turned red. Isn't it that when someone is shy, her cheeks would turn red?

"Yah!!!"

Both Kat and Ricky looked at the guy who exclaimed and saw Ljoe frowning heavily bringing a plastic bag with him. He got angry when he saw Ricky touching her. He can't toucher her like that. Not that close.

Ricky smiled, "Hyung!!"

Ljoe went to them still frowning, "what are you doing?"

"I'm watching over her." Ricky replied and laugh. "But she's so shy because I'm here beside her."

Ljoe rolled his eyes, "you leave."

Ricky nodded his head, "Arasseo...."

Ricky left running cutely. Ljoe placed the plastic on the seat next to him.

"I really don't know what to buy. " Ljoe told her finding something in the plastic and took out a mighty bond frowning, "I even bought this."

Kat giggled, "you didn't need to buy all those I will be okay. I'm fine now."

Ljoe looked at her sternly, "Look at you. Uneven skin tone. Your forehead is still red."

Kat just rolled her eyes when Ljoe left. She watched him and yawned. He's so boring but is really handsome.

"Ricky....Here." Ljoe handed Ricky his phone, "Keep it. Never read anything from it."

Ricky nodded his head and placed Ljoe's phone on his bag. Ljoe went back and grabbed Kat's hand.

"Mwoya?" Kat asked struggling to break free.

Ljoe looked at her and grabbed the plastic with his other hand, "Come."

Kat didn't protest but just allowed herself to be dragged.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Sorry for the late update guys...been very busy for the last few weeks at school, but now i can update every with new chapter.

and i know that this chapter is so short......i promised the next one will be long enough to satisfy you. :)

So please be patient.... ^_^

Those who are silent reader, please do write comments so that i know people are reading this fanfic.....keke...

Don't worry coz i assure you that the succeeding chapters will be so much fun!!!! ♥