Chapter 27: Love is in the air

Love is Fire

The girls along with CAP gathered around the swimming pool for kids. CAP doesn’t know how to SWIM!!

 

“I have something to share to you.” Pomii opened up.

 

Everyone needs to know about their relationship with Niel.

 

“What is it Mimi?” CAP asked running his fingers through her hair.

 

“Niel is my boyfriend.” Pomii said biting her bottom lip.

 

CAP froze. He’s too late. She’s already taken. He needs to give his love for her up. He doesn’t want to be a third party.

 

“Wow!!” Kat and Akira remarked.

 

“Niel?!” Kat asked in disbelief, “how?”

 

“He’s so sweet, caring and understanding.” Pomii replied smiling sweetly.

 

CAP looked at her. The smile on her face told him, she’s happy with Niel. He’s too late. He knew it. He should just keep his feelings to himself. No one should know. He doesn’t want to break Niel heart too. He’s a sweet guy and kind. He loves Pomii…. He loves her so much, he should let her go, for her own happiness.

 

“How is he as a boyfriend?” Akira asked curiously, “stressing?”

 

Pomii laughed nodding her head, “very stressing. He’s very playful. But he’s really sweet eonnie, sunbae…”

 

“But, you don’t look like you’re on a relationship.” Kat said frowning slightly.

 

Pomii shrugged, “I don’t know.”

 

“Maybe you’re joking maknae!!” Akira glared at Pomii making a gun through her hand.

 

Pomii shook her head, “No!” I promise, I won’t lie.”

 

“You kiss Niel now.” Kat challenged, “His thick lips.”

 

“Ahhh….” Pomii whined like a little child, not like that. We respect each other.”

 

Kat and Akira laughed evily. CAP was left silent on the other side. His heart is sad but he’s happy for her. She has finally found the guy whom she loves and loves her. Niel should not hurt her.

 

“Cheek maknae. Kiss him on the cheek.” Akira said smiling.

 

Pomii stood up and went to Niel just when Ljoe and Chunji arrived. She kissed Niel on the cheek leaving Niel stare at her dumbfounded. Ricky, Kat and Akira teased them while Chunji and Ljoe just smiled. CAP looked down. Changjo, doesn’t care at all.

 

“I want a kiss too!!!” Ljoe demanded pouting his lips, “Princess!!! Where are you?!”

 

Kat hid under water and went out again, “Jie….help me.”

 

Akira pointed Kat, “Mei Mei is here Ljoe.”

 

Kat grabbed Akira’s leg causing her to go down under water and rose up.

 

“Don’t kill me!!” Akira yelled.

 

“HAWNEIY~~!!” Ljoe screamed.

 

Kat frowned, “is he drunk?”

 

Akira pushed Kat forward and laughed. Kat glared back at Akira and went to Ljoe.

 

Kat’s eyes widen, “You’re crying Chunji hyung?”

 

Chunji flinched, shake his head and looked down, “Ani.”

 

“Let’s watch movie!!” Ricky exclaimed excitedly.

 

“I only want horror, to watch horror movies.” Ljoe told him, “I don’t have any other DVDs besides horror.”

 

Ricky nodded his head, “its okay.”

 

Pomii stomped her feet, “I don’t want….”

 

Niel placed a hand on her shoulder, “don’t ya worry. I’m just here….. ♫BEEIINN~♫ ^_^ “

 

“Let’s go!” Ljoe invited grabbing Kat’s hands who frowned, “I’m your boyfriend, remember?”

 

Kat rolled her eyes, “I’m your boyfriend remember? ~~ whatever!!”

 

Ljoe chuckled and left. He needs to do something for his bestfriend. Everyone went inside and took a bath and change. It’s already time for dinner and no one seemed to notice.

 

“Let’s eat first.” Ljoe said, “HAWNEIY~~!!!”

 

Kat rolled her eyes, “when will he ever let me live life silently?!”

 

They all gathered around the dining room as the helpers bring in all the food inside the dining room. Pomii glanced at CAP who became really silent. She wonders why. He was so happy earlier but now, he seemed…..LOST.

 

*the dining table—the way they are seated*

 

+Chunji                       + Akira

+Changjo                   + CAP

+Pomii                        + Ljoe

+Niel                           + Kat

+Ricky

 

“Ljoe!! Let’s exchange!” Kat demanded, “I wanna sit beside CAP hyung.”

 

“I’m jealous. T.T” Ljoe said looking down.

 

“I will not fall for CAP hyung, PABO!” Kat retorted.

 

Ljoe looked up at her smiling, “Jinjja?”

 

Kat nodded her head, “CAP hyung… *smiles* can you exchange with Jie Jie?”

 

CAP nodded his head and stood up, “sure.”

 

Kat smiled brightly, “Thanks hyung!”

 

They exchanged seat and started eating.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Niel asked Pomii smiling widely.

 

“Uhmm…… I’ll just get.” Pomii assured him.

 

Niel smiled. CAP would glance at them from time to time. They really like each other. The smle on Niel’s face is glowing. It’s unusual for Niel to smile like, HE HAVE NEVER SEEN NIEL AND POMII SMILE LIKE THAT BEFORE.

 

“Niel….please hand me that.” Pomii said pointing the bowl full of pork kimbap.

 

Niel acted as if he didn’t hear anything and continued eating though it’s visible that he’s stopping himself from smiling.

 

“Niel!!!” Pomii exclaimed stomping her feet.

 

Niel laughed looking at her and getting the bowl, “here.”

 

Pomii pouted and got some kimbap, “you’re always teasing me!”

 

Niel can’t stop smiling, “you’re so cute when teased.”

 

“Yah!” Ljoe screamed, “don’t be so sweet! I’m jealous.”

 

Niel’s eyes widen, “you like my girl hyung?” -_-

 

“Ani.” Ljoe replied shaking his head, “my princess is not sweet like her.”

 

“Let her be your princess then.” Kat retorted rolling her eyes.

 

She suddenly got jealous and hurt when he said that. Is it her fault that she doesn’t know how to act sweet because her heart is beating abnormally around him?

 

Ljoe smiled and hugged Kat, “are you jealous?”

 

Kat rolled her eyes making Akira and Ricky laugh loudly.

 

“Hyung!! Do you have ice cream?” Niel asked.

 

Akira felt her heart stop beating. ICE CREAM~~ the vision of Chunji wiping ran through her memory again. She was supposed to have forgotten about that…. Chunji smiled when he remembered his best memory involving ice cream. It is the best memory he had in his life because he got to share it with her…. Akira.

 

“You want?” Ljoe asked, “I’ll let them prepare.”

 

Ricky smiled brightly, “please hyung!!”

 

Ljoe nodded his head and stood up. Everyone continued eating listening to the breeze of the sea and the wind. Everyone should be really hungry because no one dared to start the conversation. Ljoe came back and sat down quietly.

 

 

After eating their dessert, they went to Ljoe’s movie room and found food on the table. Ricky and Niel ran, along with Akira and got some food.

 

“Let’s watch The Grudge?!” Ljoe invited.

 

“Not The Grudge.” Pomii pleaded.

 

CAP smiled assuringly, “don’t worry Mimi. Niel won’t leave you scared.”

 

Pomii made a face, “he is even a scardy cat. How will he do that?” CAP chuckled, “I’m sure you’ll be more scared together.

 

Pomii pouted some more, “Whatever CAP.”

 

“Come on now!!” Akira invited sitting on the sofa.

 

 
   

                      TV

              +Niel   +Ricky

+Changjo                     +Chunji

    +Pomii                  +Akira

        +CAP              +Ljoe

                           +Kat

 

Everyone went inside. Niel and Ricky were squatting, in front of the TV set. Everyone became quiet when the movie began. Kat screamed suddenly making everyone flinched in shock and she laughed.

 

“Ahy MEI!!!” Akira screamed.

 

Kat laughed, “your faces were so funny.”

 

Akira was about to talk to Chunji when she felt nervous again. Ljoe glanced at the 2 and saw Akira run in between Rcky and Niel. They looked at each other and Chunji sighed, shaking his head.

 

“I told you.” Chunji told him.

 

“Ljoe-yah….” Kat tugged on Ljoe’s shirt and placed her head on his shoulder. Ljoe looked dumbfounded at first but smiled and placed his hand around her.

 

“You’re my boyfriend for 5 days. I’m just doing the dare.” Kat lied.

 

She feels secure and safe around Ljoe. Though she acts hard and mean to him. Ljoe hugged her tightly when Ricky, Akira, Niel and Pomii screamed causing Kat to flinched. Kat and Akira laughed at the high-pitched scream of Niel. He was so scared, he’s now hugging the center table.

 

“Umma~~~!!!” Niel whined.

 

“I told you CAP.” Pomii whispered to CAP and both laughed silently.

 

At the middle of the movie, Ricky and Niel went outside. They are already too scared plus Changjo keeps scaring them from time to time.

 

“Hyung!!” Akira screamed in fright sitting besides Changjo.

 

Changjo chuckled, “I could transform into a monster sometimes you know.”

 

Akira screamed in fright and ran beside Kat. She glanced at how close Kat and Ljoe were and noticed the two sleeping in each other’s arms. Akira smiled at how protective Ljoe’s arms are wrapped around Kat. She looked at them teasingly and turned to the TV and screamed with her hands raised as she fell on the ground making Changjo laugh. Chunji helped her stand.

 

“Hyung!! The ghost will get you!!” Akira warned looking up at him.

 

Chunji smiled assuringly, “she won’t.”

 

She screamed when the monsters face was shown on TV. Chunji cupped her face making her face him.

 

“Don’t look that way.” Chunji told her smiling handsomely.

 

Akira felt her heart beating abnormally and screamed again making her heartbeat even more fast with Chunji’s next move. He hugged her and kissed her forehead. Unconsciously, she smiled at the feeling of safety and warmth she have receive from him.

 

 

Teaser for the next chapter:

 

 

“I want a word with my girlfriend. Got a problem with that?”

 

“Just meet me there.”

 

“I’ll make it up to you.”

 

“I’m worried about you but you’re just with him?!”

 

“You don’t care.”


i'm so proud of myself.....having 2 chapters updated!!!! ahahaha.... >.<

 

next chapter...i can't put it right here in an instant coz i want you to be surprised!!! ehehe... :D coz it will be the LONGEST chapter (i think) hehehe....so better stay tuned!!! :DD

 

till the next chapter.....omg!!! this is really getting good, i tell you!!! ^_^