Feelings

Love is Fire

"Kathleen-ah..." Ljoe called opening her bedroom door.

"Ne?" Kat asked not looking at him.

Ljoe went inside and saw her lying down in her bed, her back facing the door. He silently closed the door and sat on the bed.

"How are you?" Ljoes asked and slapped his forehead.

He's being coward now? He missed her. They haven't talked ever since the end of the dare. Kat felt a little bad because she have never seen Ljoe wearing the necklace she gave him. But why would he wear it? Everything that went on between the both of them is just a game...a dare

"I'm fine." Kat replied shortly, "Is that all?"

"Ummm...aren't you going to get the necklace yet?" Ljoe asked showing the necklace which was just placed under his jacket that's why it isn't visible.

Kat frowned and sat up facing him. She was about to nag about him not even wearing it but was shocked when she saw him wearing it.

"When did you wear that?" Kat asked.

"Ever since you gave this to me." Ljoe replied smiling.

"Aigoo~" Kat managed to say before she lay back down again.

Ljoe laughed and hugged her, leaning his chin on her arm, "What's the 'aigoo' for?

Kat shrugged him off, "Leave now. I'm not feeling well."

"Mwo?! My princess is sick? I really need to take care of you more!"

Ljoe said sitting up.

Kat hit her forehead. She is not sick. She feels suffocated around Ljoe. Her heart is beating really fast, he'll take care of her?! She's gonna suffocate more until she dies...Aigoo~~ >.< She's exaggerating...

"Ljoe-ah...I'll be fine here alone." Kat assured him, "you should rest now too."

"What kind of prince am I if I leave my princess here? Sick and alone..."

Ljoe asked looking at her and shook his head disapprovingly, as if he is facing a very big problem in his life.

"Aigoo~~Just listen to me..." Kat said, kicking her bed covers.

"Arasseo..." Ljoe gave in and kissed her head, "Be sure to feel better ok?"

"Hmm..." Kat nodded her head.

Ljoe looked at her before he went out. Kat sat up when she heard the door close and sighed when the door knob turned, she quickly lay down the bed and heard someone chuckle.

"I thought you're resting." Ljoe's voice asked, "Why are you--"

"Shut up Ljoe!" Kat yelled glaring at him.

Ljoe smiled, "Ok, ok. I'm not going to bug you anymore today..."

Ljoe left.

 

"Aaahh~~" Ricky exclaimed stretching his hands to the side, "The cold winter night breeze is soooo refreshing!!"

"What refreshing are you talking about?" Ljoe asked in disbelief, "we are shivering here!"

They are all wearing thick jackets because winter season is now near. Of course, Ricky who loves cold seasons doesn't really feel cold...much.

Ricky laughed facing them covering his face, "Mianhe hyung. I didn't think about that."

Niel wrapped a blanket around Pomii to keep her warm. They smiled at each other before Pomii leaned her head on Niel's shoulder and Niel leaned his head on her head smiling widely. Chunki glanced beside him and saw Akira rubbing her hnds together.

Chunji smiled and grabbed her hand, "Let me help you..."

He rubbed his hands against hers and blew on it smiling. Akira just looked at him speechless. Being this close to Chunji makes her breath get stuck up on . He looks really handsome and everything around her seemed to be in slow motion.... As if it's only her and Chunji. She quickly pulled her hands from him and placed it on the pockets of her jacket. Ricky, who saw this, frowned. Aigoo~ He have been away from Akira these days and he thinks it's one bad thing. Akira is getting closer with Chunji. They have been together only during practices. T_T This ain't happening!!!

"Feeling good now beibi?" Ljoe asked sitting beside Kat.

Kat frowned, "Why are you calling me different names? Beibi, Hwaneiy, Princess...and what else?"

"LOVE~" Ljoe teased.

"Aigoo~ shut up Ljoe. Stop calling me endearments." Kat told him. 

"Why won't you call me oppa?" Ljoe asked and shook his head disapprovingly, "Aigoo~ my princess is being disrespectlful."

Kat rolled her eyes, hugging herself, "I won't call you oppa. It's too...flirty."

"Arasseo...just call me Ljoe but allow me to call you whatever I want and keep you warm." Ljoe said wrapping a blanket around them.

Kat looked up at him. He seriously is not making her happy anymore. It's not that she doesn't want him to be around or near her. In fact, she loves it. But her heart keeps bothering her. It's abnormally beating fast whenever Ljoe is near.

Ljoe looked down at her, "Mwo? Is something wrong?"

Kat shook her head. CAP tries his best not to glance at Pomii and Niel who are talking about something and both of them seemed enjoying. It's hard to admit but, he can't stand seeing the both of them together. It breaks his heart. Changjo would glare at Kat and Ljoe frequently. He's not allowing Kat to fall for Ljoe. He have been crushing on her for so long....she is meant for him and not for Ljoe. Ricky kicked on the sands, pouting and looking down, still thinkinh. Thinking about how to be close with Akira and how to confess. But something about the way they look at each other is different.

"Aiiigggooo!!!" Ricky whined stomping his feet.

"What's wrong Ricky?" Ljoe asked irritated.

"Chunji hyung!!! Why are you stealing my playmate?" Ricky asked still whining like a little boy who loses his lollipop.

Chunji smiled, "I'm not stealing her."

"Aish~" Ricky pouted, stomping her feet.

"Is little Ricky curshing on someone already?" Ljoe asked teasingly.

"Ayeee!!!" Pomii, Niel and Kat teased.

Ricky blushed, "Aniya!!!'

"Then why are you reacting like that?" Ljoe asked forcing himself not to laugh.

Ricky pouted, "Aish~"

Akira laughed, "cute~"

Chunji looked at her, "He is. But i'm way cuter than him."

Akira looked at him in disbelief, "Oh really? you're not joking."

Chunji laughed and grabbed a pack of food and handed it to her.

"Thanks hyung..." Akira said bowing her head slightly.

Chunji just nodded his head and started eating his share. Ricky puffed his cheek and faced the sea. He is jealous. But why are they still together? Aigoo~~ >.<