Chapter 22: Carnival (part 2)

Love is Fire

After their merry-go-round ride, they went to the rollercoaster. CAP never let go of Pommi's hand. He really missed her indeed. He never fails to think about her the whole moth he's away. Chunji and Akira were growing more comfortable with each other since Ricky and Niel felt themselves going back to their childhood. They were having a lot of fun. Kat was giving Ljoe a chance since they could see Changjo glancing at them every noe and then.

"Let's get in now!" CAP said unexcitedly.

Pomii frowned, "Eh? what happened to your happy self today?"

"I'm scared." CAP sonfessed whispering to her.

Pomii chuckled, "Doesn't fit you. You're a very huge man."

CAP winked, "don't tell the others. they will laugh at me."

Pomii laughed, "CAP...I have something to tell you later."

"oh...what is it?" CAP asked curiously.

Pomii smiled turning a little red, "later....I'm not so comfortable talking a bout it in public."

CAP smiled at how cute she looks even when blushing, "ok, ok. But tell me later ok? I missed talking with you."

Pomii nodded her head and dragged CAP to the others who are forming their line to get inside.

"I wanna ride there!!" Akira exclaimed excitedly jumpng up and down hodling Chunji's shoulder.

Chunji laughed, "Easy there. That might stop and not let us ride."

Akira pouted, "that's a bad joke hyung! I wanna ride."

"You're not scared of flying out?" Chunji asked teasingly.

"Ahh!!" Akira whined, "I don't want to die yet!!"

"Don't worry. I won't let you fall. I will catch you even if that means risking my life for you." Chunji said assuringly.

Ljoe was the first one who chuckled at the cheeziness of Chunji's retort. Kat and Akira laughed but Akira's laugh seemed to be really shaking. Her heart pounded fast when Chunji said those words. It felt sincere and sweet.

Chunji laughed, "wae?"

"Where did you learn those?" Ljoe asked smiling.

"From myself." Chunji retorted.

"Wait...I have a question." Akira butted in.

"What is it Jie Jie? Don't be shy." Kat asked and assured her.

"Are you two already together?" She asked pointed Kat and Ljoes hands which are intertwined.

Kat blushed nervously, "No."

Ljoe held her hand firmly, "Almost."

"Eh?!" Kat asked making a face."

Ljoe chuckled, "what's with the face?"

Chunji and Akira laughed at them. Chunji was about to place a hand on Akira's shoulder when she ran to Ricky. Is he really bound to lose her at the very end. He have fallen in love before, but....Oh! That was just a crush for SNSD's Tiffany. He never had a girlfriend ever since the world began.

"Ljoe-ah...." Chunji called sternly.

"Mwo?" Ljoe asked shocked at the sudden change of mood.

"I wanna talk to you." Chunji replied, the tone of his voice unchanging.

"About what?" Ljoe asked glancing at Kat who rested her head on his upper left side of his back.

Chunji glanced at Kat, "I'll tell you when no one's around."

"You will confess to Ljoe hyung, Chunji hyung?" Niel's head popped in front of Chunji.

Chunji flinched placing a hand over hes chest, "Geeez!! You scared me Niel."

Niel flashed them his killer smiler, "i'm so handsome to be a ghost hyung. Tsk. So rude."

Ljoe smirked when Chunji shook his head. The one Chunji wanted to talk about with surely is something huge for him. Because if not, he could have nagged Niel for thinking he likes Ljoe. When it's their turn for the rollercoaster, Niel dragged Ricky away from Akira because of excitement. Akira went to CAP and Pomii but they seemed to be enjoying each other's company and she doesn't want to be the third party.  She directly snatched Kat from Ljoe who happily went with her.

"Thank you Jie Jie." Kat said sincerely.

"Thank you eh?" Ljoe asked raising a brow and held Kat's free hand.

"Ugh!! Bad!" kat retorted problematically.

Akira laughed but didn't fail to notice Chunji's dazed expression. Chunji is thinking about Ricky and Akira. They seem to be just playmates but if you go deeper into their relationship, could there be more? This is the first time he have fallen in love. Don't say she's not the one? She could be. The way his heart repond to her every smile, every laugh....Chunji knew there's something more than what they have now....But those are all in his own point of you. Maybe Akira feels what he's feeling towards Ricky.... -_- Aigo~~L-JOE!! Help Chunji will you!!! ~_~

_______________________________________________________________________________

Now that's the 2nd update i made for now....yippe!!! hehehe....^^

let's just hope that someone will help Chunji...even i myself don't know what will happen next...

just keep on checking for the next updates...

Please don't forget to Comment and Subscribe... ^_^

i will not post the next teaser...i will leave you hanging until i will post the next update...keke...