Niel and Pomii

Love is Fire

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter: Ai Shang Ni (S.H.E.)

 

Pomii and Niel went away from them because they just wanted to be alone with each other. Niel feels so happy that a smile can't even leave his lips. They are walking hand-in-hand and they have been silent for a while now.

"You haven't been with Ricky this past few days." Pomii decided to speak out, "are you fighting?"

Niel shook his head, "No. We're not fighting. But i want to spend time with you, and I know you'll play with me."

Pomii pouted, "Aish~~ play again."

Niel chuckled and pinched her cheek, "Why are you so cute? you don't want to play with me?"

"I'm not really as playful as unnie and sunbae. I am not into playing too much." Pomii explained.

"But...you hate playing with me?" Niel asked cutely makingbeautiful eyes.

Pomii laughed, "crazy...I don't hate playing with you but I'm afraid I'm not as playful as your playmates."

They say on the sand and Niel sighed, "it doesn't matter."

"Why did you choose me by the way?" Pomii asked looking at Niel who is facing the shore, "Why didn't you choose your playmate or unnie?"

"My relationship with them is different. I choose you..." Niel looked at her placing a hand over his chest, "Because my heart said so..."

"Thank you Niel." Pomii said feeling tears triggering to fall," You don't know how happy I am right now."

"I'm serious about our relationship Pomii-ah...and I promise not to do anything that could hurt you."

Pomii shook her head, "no...don't promise. just try. I'll try my best to make you happy too."

Niel smiled and caressed her cheek, "Just be seeing your smiling face makes me happy."

"You don't know how much you make me feel special Niel." Pomii told her as tears fell down her cheeks.

Niel wiped her tears with his thumb, "Aigoo~ I made you cry. I'm a bad boyfriend."

Pomii laughed and held his hand, "Thank you."

"Stop crying now or else I'll dance ballet, hiphop, jazz and BTD." Niel said and stood up and danced BTD by Infinite, "♪Before the dawn...Before the dawn♪"

Pomii laughed, "Stop it! You look  ugly."

Niel pouted, "But the sscorpion dance is about to come."

Pomii shook her head, "I'll be just fine with you sitting here beside me." Niel narrowed his eyes, "Does that mean you don't like my dancing skills?"

"Sort of." Pomii replied looking away jokingly.

"Really?" Niel went to her and rickled her.

"Stop Niel!!! Ahh~~~" Pomii begged laughing.

Niel continued tickling her, laughing at how cute she looked while begging him to stop. He stopped when he thought he is doing it too much.

Pomii gasped for air, "Aiiee~~ why did you do that? I thought you won't stop."

I'm not that sadistic." Niel told her, "I didn't know it would tickle you too much."

They fell silent for a short time while Niel would just listen to Pomii who is still catching her breath. Pomii looked down playing with the grass when Niel cupped her face making her turn to look up at him, inches closer to his face.

"You don't know how much I love you." Niel said seriously.

Pomii looked eye-to-eye with him and saw the sincerity of his words. She felt her heart beating fast. But before she realize it, Niel is already moving closer to her until their lips finally met. IT's their first kiss as the sun has started to set. Pomii closed her eyes as Niel did the same as their kiss deepen.