Chapter 17: Their love blossoms (?)

Love is Fire

Chunji was walking down the hallway when something caught his eyes. He frowned heavily. He saw Ricky and Akira sitting on one of the benches eating their sandwiches, talking with each other. She doesn't laugh like that whenever she's with him. Why is she so comfortable with Ricky?

 

~~After a week~~

Weeks have passed and Chunji have been trying to ignore all of them. Finally, Changjo and Kat were both discharge at the hospital. Though Changjo still has scrutches and Kat still has support on her broken arm.

"CAP hyung is not yet showing himself?" Kat asked.

They are at the canteen taking their lunch. It's been a week since they have been going with each other.

Pomii shook her head, "I really am worried."

"That's impossible." Akira said, "CAP hyung won't let us worry like this. He doesn't want us to worry about him."

"Hi Ljoe! Hi Chunji!" A group of girls greeted flirtily.

Kat rolled her eyes. Something about those girls flirting with Ljoe makes her irritated. Ljoe and Chunji ignored them and Ljoe smiled when she saw Kat's reaction. She's jealous, huh? Akira looked at Chunji for any reaction toward the girls and she felt happy he didn't flirt back. Aish~~what now if he flirtsback? She seriously should stay away from him. He still has this effect on her. Aigoo~~

"Changjo..." Ricky called and Changjo look at him, "are you really this quiet?"

Changjo just nodded smiling slightly.

"Why are you very quiet?" Ricky asked, "How old are you?"

"16." Changjo replied shortly.

"I think he's still 4." Niel whispered to Ricky, "he only knows little words."

Ricky nodded his head, "maybe I should bring my letter cards and teach him?"

Niel nodded his head innocently, "I'll bring my number cards then so that he could learn numbers too."

Ricky nodded his head. Chunji shook his head when he heard the conversation of the two.

"Have you tried checking your e-mails?" Ljoe asked suddenly, "maybe he sent a message."

Kat rolled her eyes, "How will I check my email with one hand? it's hard."

"I can check it for you." Ljoe smiled and winked making Kat frown.

Pomii shook her head, "I haven't checked my email....yet. Maybe later."

Chunji suddenly stood up and excused himself leaving them.

"What's wrong with him?" Ljoe asked curiously, "I've noticed, he seemed to have not talked whenever we're with you."

Ricky nodded his head, "Even towards me. He is soooo cold to me."

"He's not cold towards me." Niel said and laughed.

Pomii glanced at her watch, "Niel....We need to go and practice now."

Niel nodded his head, "Kaja!"

They bid their goodbye when Mrs. Lee came.

"Excuse me..." Mrs. Lee said, "Where's Mr. Lee?"

"I'm Lee." Ljoe reminded her.

"I mean, Chanhee...." mrs. rephrased.

"Chunji." Ljoe corrected.

"Whatever....Where is he?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"He left ahjumma." Ricky replied politely, "He just said 'excuse me!' and left."

"I need to talk to him...and since you're here. Changjo, RIcky, Kat and Akira, I want you to be my only dancers in the play." Ricky clapped his hands happily, "Yehey!! I'm with our playmates and their hyung!!"

Mrs. Lee smiled, "Mr. Byunghun------"

"Ljoe." Ljoe corrected meanly.

"Mr. Lee......have you practiced the pieces that you need to play? Those are kind of many." Mrs. Lee inquired.

"You've given me such an easy task. Stop asking me about it or I'll reject it." Ljoe said coldly.

Mrs. Lee nodded her head, "I'm sorry....your choreographers are already at the practice room. You may go there if you really want to practice now."

Akira smiled warmly, "We will Mrs. Lee. We will just go after we eat."

Mrs. Lee nodded and left.

"Wait....How will Changjo and Kat dance?" Ricky asked confusingly making them laugh, including Changjo.

Mrs. Lee failed to notice CHangjo's scrutches and Kat's arm bandage.

 

Niel and Pomii were seriously practicing when Pomii's head started to ache. She slightly flinched but contained it. She looked up at Niel and saw him closing his eyes trying to feel the song. But why is she like this? Why is her sight trying to spin around? Niel looked down and saw Pomii leaning on the organ.

Niel held her firmly by the shoulder, "Pomii-ah!!! Are you okay?"

Pomii nodded her head. Niel shook his head and made her sit down.

"Do you want something to drink?" Niel asked worriedly, "or something to eat? what are you feeling?"

"I feel so dizzy...." Pomii said helplessly and fainted.

Niel's eyes widen and carried her and hurriedly brought her to the clinic. He doesn't know what to do. Why is it when Kat and Changjo both had an accident, he didn't worry like this? Aish~~He felt his heart beating extra fast. They finally arrived at the clinic. He watched the staffs attend on her panting heavily. He saw her lying helpless on the bed. He should not leave her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Here's another update...hope you'll like it...

I bet you know that some of them are showing some feelings towards the person they like.....or love, am i right?? hehe....^^

I know this chapter is not that long but hope it doesn't bore you!! :)

here's the teaser for the next chapter........ i'll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as im finished with this...

 

"Leave me alone."

"I don't need your help."

"Those smilesthat would never or never did cross her face whenever they are together."

"who says I'll go alone? She'll come with me."