Friends again....^^

Love is Fire

Kwanghee, who have just realized that his voice was too loud, covered his mouth. Junyoung sighed heavily scratching his head. Now, Kwanghee spoiled everything.

"So, you really haven't changed yet, huh?" Changjo remarked smiling, "I knew it."

"You may leave now." Ljoe commanded.

ZE:A backed off. Kwanghee recieved a slap on the head from Siwan and a disapproved look from the other members. It ain't his fault. Ljoes is really scary. He can't stand looking at him. Aigoo~~ >.<

"I'm sorry." Ljoe apologized looking down/

"How many times should Changjo need to suffer just for you to mean you're realy sorry?" CAP nagged angrily.

Niel and Ricky stayed quiet. They don't really know how to react on everything that's happening. They stayed silent, waiting for Ljoe to speak up. Eventhough, they look reallt dirty because of all the mud stain all over their body, their chest rsiing up and down gradually is still obvious.

"Do you know Jungsoom?" Ljoe asked.

Changjo frowned at him, "Who is that?"

"I'm not gonna bug you then." Ljoe retorted not answering Changjo's question, "I mean my sorry this time. Just please...Don't let Kat know."

"Better yet, don't let the girls know." CAP remarked.

"The guys...Siwan...was it also your orders to make him bug Akira?" Chunji asked.

Ljoe shook his head and frowned, "Ani. I only ordered them to hurt Changjo...Hyungshilk still has a lot of explanations to do."

He didn't like the way they look at the girls. He could see 'hidden desires'. Like they have been waiting for the perfect timing to get close with the girls.

Ljoe held out his hand, "I'm sorry Changjo. Let's start as friends all over again, shall we?"

Changjo shook his hand, "Ne..."

"May we go to our friends now?" Niel asked grinning, "They might be looking for us now."

Everyone agreed and went to the school grounds. Since their group was the first one who finished, they got the privilidge to live happily during their emersion. Before everyone have arrived...They have finished taking a bath and change their clothes.

 

After hours of trip, they have finally arrived in a small province. They went out from the bus bringing all their things as they tried to familiarize the place.

"The winning group!!!" Mrs. Lee called, "Where are you?"

"Here!!" Niel and Ricky answered raising their hands.

"You take the rest house." Mrs.Lee told them, "The others, you will be distributed to which house you're going to stay."

They all went to their assigned houses. The 9 of them wen to the rest house, which is located near the shore.

"I love to play here!" Niel shouted smiling widely.

Ricky slapped niel's shoulder, "That's my line!"

"I said it first!" Niel said happily.

"Watch out Niel." Ricky narrowed his eyes to Niel.

"Wae?" Niel asked a little frightened.

"Let's go to our rooms now." CAP ordered, "I see there are 9 bedrooms so...we don't need to share rooms."

Niel carried Pomii's bag and sent her to her room.

"Did you bring your medicine?" Niel asked concernly.

Pomii nodded her head and pinched Niel's cheek, "You don't need to keep on reminding me."
Niel puted massaging his pinched cheek, "Ahhh....you always forgtet to drink it. I should remind you always."

"I won't forget anymore." Pomii assured him puffing her cheeks cutely.

Niel smiled pinching her cheek, "Kyeopta!"

"Ahh!"

Niel laughed, "Mianhe~"

"Aish~"

"I'll leave now...you rest okay?" Niel said sweetly.

Pomii nodded her head smiling cutely and kissed Niel's cheek. Niel tapped her head and left closing the door carefully.

 

"Akira!" Chunji called and went to her.

Akira was playing with sands alone. She have dreamt of having a vacation with her whole family but it ain't gonna happen forever.

"Hi hyung!" She greeted cheerfully.

"What are you doing here?" Chunji asked.

Akira looked up and was stunned at how handsome Chunji looks. He's wearing a black sleeveless shirt, with his perfect hair and features...He can make girls melt.

She looked away and faced the sea, "I just wanted to watch the view."

Chunji placed his hands in his pocket, "Sunset looks better. It's still really really hot in here."

"I'm fine here hyung." Akira assured him not even glancing at him.

she might not contain herself and hug him. Something about Chunji makes her want to hug him.

"I'll stay here then." Chunji said and laughed when Akira looked at him, "Wae? You don't like me here?"

"It's hot hyung!" Akira explained, "You should get inside or else your skin will be damaged."

"It's okay as long as I'm here with you." Chunji blurted.

He doesn't care anyore. He needs to tell her indirectly that he loves her. He doesn't have the courage to confess yet. Maybe later if he gets possessed with Ljoe's fighting spirit. Akira looked up at him in shock. She could hear her heart beating really fast. Did she just hear that? OR was she just dreaming? But Chunji is really beside her...Aigoo~ No~ She should have been just dreaming. He will never like her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Do Comment And Subscribe......

Silent Readers Are Also Welcome...But It Would Be Really Nice To Hear From You All... ♥

2 Updates in a row...!!! hehe :))