Chapter 4: The Truth

Love is Fire

"What are we doing here?!" Ricky whined.

L.Joe rolled his eyes irritatedly, "Will you stop whining? I'll staple your mouth."

Ricky closed his mouth, his eyes widened. He should not talk anymore because L.Joe might do what he have just said and he's scared of his hyung. Niel closed his mouth, he might talk about something that could make L.Joe angry. Two girls then came in waving their hands to L.Joe and Chunji who just smirked. CAP and Changjo went inside making Niel and Ricky look at each other confusingly.

"Sit down." The principal said, following Changjo.

Changjo and CAP sat across L.Joe and Chunji who looked at them sternly. CAP frowned slightly looking at the two while Changjo just looked down.

Principal sighed heavily, "I've heard about the incident yesterday at the pool area. What happened exactly Changjo?"

They all looked at Changjo who started to get nervous by the stare he's recieving.

"Don't get scared." Principal told Changjo calmly.

"S..so...someo...one....p...pu-pushed....me...." Changjo stuttered not looking up, he might meet Chunji and L.Joe's cold stare.

Principal frowned, "Who pushed you?"

Changjo looked up slightly and saw L.Joe glaring at him. If his glare could kill, he'll be triple dead by now. He looked down again.

"It's L.Joe." CAP replied for Changjo who looked at him in an instant.

Principal looked at L.Joe right away who stayed cool, "L.Joe? is that true Mr. Lee?"

Niel and Ricky looked at L.Joe nervously. L.Joe looked at the principal and was about to talk.

"It's really CAP." The girl blurted, making everyone look at her, "We saw everything. He just scared Changjo to prove that he could be kind-hearted."

Chunji and L.Joe looked at each other smiling. Niel and Ricky, both sensing that everything is going wrong, glanced at each other worriedly.

"That's right." The other girl added, "L.Joe just happened to be beside Changjo that's why CAP accused L.Joe oppa."

L.Joe his lips smiling slightly. He's not even saying a word and he's got his name cleared.

"NO!!!" Both Niel and Ricky exlclaimed in unison causing them to laugh. Principal shook his head disapprovingly, "What do you both mean?"

"It's not CAP who pushed Changjo."  Ricky replied childishly.

"Ok, fine. I don't know what you're planning Mr. Yoo." Principal told him.

"He's telling the truth!" Niel said, "Ouch!!! huhuhu........that hurts!"

Niel whined childishly when Ricky unpurposely stepped on his foot. Ricky laughed apologizing to Niel. Chunji and L.Joe looked at Ricky and Niel coolly.

"I want all of you to leave my office except you CAP." The principal told them.

L.Joe and Chunji went out ahead, followed closely by the girls. Niel and Ricky looked at CAP pouting, they haven't done anything to save CAP. Changjo stood up, not wanting to leave.

"Just go." CAP told Changjo assuringly.

Changjo went out hanging his head down low. L.Joe went to his car along with his friends.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth hyung?!" Niel asked angirly, "CAP is innocent. You know that."

"You're too much hyung." Ricky complained.

"I never said a word back there." L.Joe reminded them coldly.

"But you didn't tell the truth." Ricky retorted.

"Now, CAP will be the one to pay for your wrong doing hyung." Niel told them angrily.

"Why were you being such bad friends back there in the office?" L.Joe asked looking at the two sternly.

"We're not bad friends hyung." Niel explained, "We were just guilty about CAP. He would pay for something he really didn't do."

L.Joe raised his brow, "Really? You'll choose to save him than your friend?"

Niel shook his head childishly, "Aaaniiyoo!!! It's not like that. But we don't want any innocent life to be in danger."

Chunji smirked, "Innocent life? He maybe innocent but he looks rude and scary."

"That's rude hyung! The power rangers will save CAP." Ricky blurted out of nowhere.

"And then Pink ranger or yellow ranger falls in love with CAP and haunt me for putting their lovers in danger," L.Joe said, bored, "That's a crap."

"Now, where do you both want to go?" Chunji asked, changing the topic.

"I want to play hyung!!!" Ricky told them excitedly.

"Let's go to the Time Zone!!!" Niel said happilly.

L.Joe smirked and went inside his car as the others followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am ALWAYS laughing while writing this story here....it makes me look like a mad-girl.....LOL.....xD

the next part is the one that I TOTALLY LOVE THE MOST!!!!! better stay updated!!! Hwaiting!!! ^_^