Chapter 15: You're my Princess whether you like it or not!!!

Love is Fire

"Where's CAP?" Changjo asked, "I've never seen him since this morning."

"He was called at the principal's office and...he never came back." Pomii said sadly.

"Why won't you contact him?" Ricky asked munching an apple.

"I've been texting him." Pomii retorted, "and I tried to call him but he turned it off."

"Maybe he's lowbatt...." Niel thought loudly.

"I'm having a bad feeling about this." Pomii told them, "I really can't stop worrying about him."

Niel smiled widely, "You're in love with him!"

Pomii smiled slightly shaking her head, "That's impossible. He's my best friend."

"But you worry about him." Niel insisted childishly.

"Do you worry about Ljoe?" Pomii asked.

Niel nodded his head innocently.

"So, are you in love with him?" Pomii asked smiling teasingly.

Ricky laughed loudly hitting Niel's shoulder. Niel's jaw dropped. Aish~~this people are making fun of me again.

"Aaaaannnniiiiyyyyoooooo!!!!" Niel whined looking up closing his eyes, "I'm not gay!!"

Ricky and Pomii bursted out laughing. Niel is so fun to tease. Changjo couldn't laugh. He can't stop thinking why on earth Ljoe is tryng to kill him? Why on earth is he bullying him? It's not as if he did something wrong to him....There was a knock on the door and Ljoe peeped in.

"Hi Hyung!" Ricky greeted cutely.

"Niel..." Ljoe called, "Could you look after Kat for a moment? There's something I need to get."

Niel smiled, "Ne!!"

Ljoe and Niel left the room without noticing CHangjo looking at them sternly. Ricky clapped his hands when it's Shinwha's MV shown on TV afain.

 

It'ts already 20 minutes pass twelve and the hospital is already deafening silent. Pomii, Ricky, Niel, Akira and Chunji were struggling to sleep on the sofa. Ljoe as playing the piano, someone sent it to him. Kat frowned slightly at how painful her body is, when she heard someone playing the piano.

Ljoe looked up and smiled, "You're awake."

Kat frowned, "What are you doing here?"

She's treating me coldly? Ljoe shook his head. He'll show her how sweet he is.

"I'm taking care of you." Ljoe replied grabbing a chair and sat on the left side.

Kat scoffed and rolled her eyes, "taking care of me? You should have known how much I hate you."

Ljoe smiled, "Wasn't there a saying, "They more you HATE, the more you LOVE?'"

Kat rolled her eyes at his statement. And what is happening to this guy in front of her. Why is he already teasing her?

"Are you really Ljoe?" Kat asked.

Ljoe shook his head, "Ani. I'm Byunghun. Ljoe's twin brother."

"Eh?" Kat asked questioningly.

Ljoe chuckled, "I'm just joking."

Kat laughed sarcastically rolling her eyes making Ljoe frown.

Kat smirked, "That's the Ljoe I know."

Ljoe stood up, "Are you hungry?"

Kat shook her head, "No. Where are my friends? Why are you the one staying here?"

Ljoe fixed her hair, "I insisted."

Kat felt her heart beating fast. Shoot! Why is he making her feel that way? She is nervous. Ljoe is trying to find some fresh apples from the basket.

Ljoe glanced at her, "Why aren't you nagging now? Where's my princess?"

Kat frowned, "stop talking."

Ljoe chuckled and ate the apple sitting on her bed. Kat looked on the other side. She can't understand this guy. He's so irritating that morning and now, he's on! So good! Is he really crazy?

"From now on, you're my princess." Ljoe said and mumbled, "Well, ever since I saw you, I wanted you to be my princess."

Kat looked at him frowning, she didn't catch what he've said, "Mwo?"

"Nothing." Ljoe replied shaking his head, "But you'll be my princess?"

"No!" Kat disagreed strongly.

"You can't do anything then." Ljoe winked. "You're my princess, whether you like it or not."

Kat rolled her eyes, "You'll be my servant then."

Ljoe just chuckled. She's acting really mean to him, huh?

 

"Niel!!!" Chunji exclaimed.

Niel is the only one sleeping now and he's occupying the whole sofa. Niel screamed sitting up making the others laugh at how crazy he looked.

Niel pouted sleepily, "you're making fun of me again."

"We need to go home and change Niel." Pomii told him.

Niel smiled at how gently she sounded. "Ok. But why will I change?"

"We need to go to school." Akira explained.

"But, should we really leave Changjo here alone?" Ricky asked.

Chunji's eyes widen in awe. This is the first time RIcky made a point.

Niel nodded his head sleepily. and lay back down, "I will look after him then."

"We still have a song rehearsal." Pomii reminded.

"Arasseo, arasseo." Niel remarked sitting up.

"I'l be fine here." Changjo assured them.

"Are you sure Changjo hyung?" Akira asked worriedly, "one of us can look after you. I can."

"If you will, I'll stay with you." Chunji said.

Changjo smiled assuringly, "I'm sure."

"We will be back after school. ♪Neottaemune mane duraseo♪" Ricky danced and sang "Because of You" by After School making them laugh.

Chunji tapped Ricky's shoulder, "stop it. It looks stupid."

Ricky laughed holding his stomache.

"We'll go now Changjo." Pomii said.

Changjo smiled and nodded his head, "Can I go visit Kat?"

Pomii smiled, "I think."

"Thanks."

They went out the room. Ricky kept bugging Niel about everything that gets inside his brain because his dearest besfriend is still as slow as a turtle and as sleepy as the night. Is he exaggerating? No, he's not! Niel is literally closing his eyes while walking.

"Changjo likes your sister?" Chunji asked in a whisper.

Akira shrugged, "I only know Ljoe likes her. Didn't he really told us that he likes Mei Mei?"

Chunji nodded his head and smiled. If only he could tell her as vocally as what Ljoe did that he like her, he will, proudly. But he's shy. Now that she's giving extra attention to Ricky. Should he allow himself to fall even more or should he lie low and just let Ricky get her? Maybe he should consult Ljoe.

"Ricky!!!" Akira ran to Ricky leaving Chunji.

She's feeling real nervous around Chunji. He's so sweet and she have never experience such affections from boys. Ricky looked back and smiled brightly at her. He likes her already. They get to understand each other and they both wanted to talk and play. He really doesn't know how to be really sweet. Maybe Akira could fall for him by his aegyo.That's a great start. His aegyo. But it's like Chunji likes her as well. *pouts*

"I wanna sing that too! ♪neottaemune mane dureseo♪"

Akira said jumping up and down.

Ricky and Akira ended up singing and dancing around Niel who is now covering his ears. Pomii joined in singing smiling widely.

"Aren't we going to go ang check on Ljoe?" Chunji asked seriously, making all of them to stop.

"Yeah." Pomii replied, "Let's check on the both of them."

They went back and went to Kat's room. Chunji opened the door and found the TV on. They must still be sleeping.

"I don't like!!!" They heard Kat exclaim.

"Tsk. You're being hard headed." Ljoe complained. "Just eat this for you to recover fast."

"It tastes bad." Kat retorted, "try it. You'll die."

Ljoe shook his head disapprovingly.

"Mei Mei!!" Akira exclaimed in happiness.

Kat's face brightened. "Jie!"

"How are you sunbae?" Pomii asked when Akira and Kat hugged and hugged Kat after.

Kat looked at Ljoe and rolled her eyes, "This guy here is feeding me un...undesired tastes."

"That's hospital food!" Ljoe explained.

"Whatever...Explanation rejected." Kat retorted rolling her eyes.

"Playmate!!" Niel exclaimed eyes widened in shock, "Hi!!"

"Hi!" Kat greeted him back.

"Hyung, aren't you going to school?" Ricky asked Ljoe.

Ljoe shook his head, "I'll look after her."

"I would love it if you go to school and leave me." Kat blurted.

"But I won't do what you love." Ljoe retorted stubbornly making Niel, Ricky and Akira laugh.

"We'll now be going then." Pomii said, "We can't afford to get late."

"We'll bring food for you when we comeback Mei Mei." Akira assured her.

"Thanks Jie!" Kat said.

Before Chunji could close the door, he heard Kat complain about the food again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay. That's it for today....i'll try to update as soon as im done with this...

and im so happy that there are people who are subscribing with this fanfic....im so happy!! pleae do tell your friends too esp. those who loves KPOP and TEEN TOP!!! ♥

I'm a fast typer but just too lazy to type...lol....so mianhe if im updating quite so slow and sorry if there are some misspelled words..... >_<

anyways....here's the teaser for the next chapter.....

 

"This is not a joke anymore Niel."

"There are some things that you need to hide from others."

"......I swear I never meant that."