Chapter 7: At the TIME ZONE (Part 2)

Love is Fire

"I tried to tell the principal it's not CAP's fault but they wouldn't believe me." L.Joe explained.

Chunji, Ricky, Niel and Changjo looked at L.Joe as if he's some kind of a liar.

L.Joe looked at them confusingly, "wae?"

"Did you apologized to CAP hyung already?" Akira asked.

L.Joe shook his head, "I haven't gotten any chance to talk to him yet."

"Talk to whom?" CAP asked from the back.

L.Joe turned around facing CAP, "I've heard about your suspension."

CAP raised his brow, "And what? you're too overwhelmed that you're not in my own shoes?"

L.Joe narrowed his eyes supressing his anger. He needs to act, "Aniyo."

Everyone looked at L.Joe curiously. They all don't know what's going to happen next.

"I went to him and told him the truth. But he wouldn't believe me." L.Joe added, "He said he wanted to see you at his office on Monday."

CAP frowned heavily, "Why?"

L.Joe shrugged his shoulders, "Mollayo."

Ricky tugged Niel's shirt, "Is that really L.Joe hyung?"

Niel shrugged, "I think his clone."

Ricky chuckled silently to avoid catching the group's attention.

"I'm sorry CAP." L.Joe apologized, "I didn't know why those girls accused you eventhough you just saved Changjo. And Changjo, I'm sorry for pushing you. I thought you know how to swim."

Changjo nodded his head in reply. He didn't know how to react. He doesn't know L.Joe that much yet. Maybe he really didn't mean what he have done.

"May we play now?" Ricky asked politely.

CAP smiled and nodded his head, "Ne, of course."

Niel, Ricky, Akira and Kat cheered happily. Chunji and L.Joe looked at each other smiling slightly. Eventhough Chunji doesn't really know what L.Joe is planning, he knows it's something he loves to. L.Joe always wants things to be his way. CAP and Pomii went to play as well.

"L.Joe hyung....you want to be pair with us?" Niel asked as everyone were looking at L.Joe.

"Who doesn't have a pair yet?" L.Joe asked kindly.

"Me." Niel replied grinning.

L.Joe frowned, "can we pair again?"

Chunji laughed along with Akira, Ricky and Kat. Changjo looked down as he chuckled. L.Joe his lips smiling. Niel smile faded and pouted, but before he could whine and nag L.Joe, Ricky covered his mouth.

"Let's pair again." Ricky said extending his hand forward, palms down. Everyone followed suit. They played black and white. First pair: Chunji and Akira

"Ahhhh!!! Hyung!! You're stealing my playmate!!" Ricky whine stomping his feet.

"Just continue that. We won't do it again." Chunji remarked smiling.

Ricky placed his hand above Changjo's pouting. 2nd Pair: Niel and Changjo. Ricky laughed loudly.

Niel pouted, "why are you laughing?"

Ricky continued laughing, "who is the girl?"

"Aish!!!" Niel muttered angirly.

Akira and Chunji decided to play basketball while waiting for them to finish because they know Ricky would always talk and talk and talk.

"Hoy!!! Ricky!!" Kat shouted, "let's continue."

Ricky nodded his head, "Let's start."

Ricky placed his hand forward and they followed. 3rd pair: Kat and L.Joe. Ricky whined loudly causing everyone to look at him. L.Joe laughed covering his mouth with the back of his palm. Niel looked at him in awe. If he or Ricky would do that, L.Joe always glares at them, but now, he just smiled.

"What's hapenning Mei Mei?" Akira asked going in between L.Joe and Kat.

"Ricky doesn't have a partner." Kat replied making Akira laugh.

"Let's start now." Chunji said.

"You want to start because you have a pair while I don't!" Ricky whined pouting.

"You're the one who suggested this type of choosing partners." L.Joe told him in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

Ricky pouted, "eventhough....It's still soooo unfair."

"What will we play?" Kat asked, "why are we having pairs?"

"Maybe family-family?!" Niel thought loudly making everyone laugh, leaving the confused Niel.

"You're pair with Changjo." Akira reminded him.

"Who's the mother?" Kat added.

Changjo bit his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing really loud. Niel pouted realizing what he's going through. He then heard Ricky's loud and childish laugh making him pout some more.

"What will we play now?" L.Joe asked.

"Family-family." Ricky replied loudly.

"Seriously?!" Chunji asked.

"Only Niel and Changjo." Ricky replied laughing.

"And you?" L.Joe asked.

Ricky stopped laughing when he remember he doesn't have any pair. He looked up at L.Joe and pouted.

"L.Joe hyung!!" Niel caleed, "Let's exchange partner. Kat is my playmate."

"Mianhe. She's my playmate now." L.Joe told him smirking.

Niel pouted stomping his feet disappointedly. Changjo, on the other hand, glared at L.Joe who laughed at his friends loud complaints.

"Let's start playing!" Akira shouted at Ricky and Niel to be heard.

"Ok. Let's start." Chunji agreed.

Everyone agreed. Chunji and Akira chose the dance pad. Being the last pair, Kat and L.Joe decided to go racing while Changjo, Niel and Ricky decided to try on house of the dead again.

 

CAPand Pomii decided to go buy something to eat after their friend's kept quiet. They have been listening to Niel and Ricky's whining along with all the people around.

"I hope L.Joe really meant that." Pomii started the conversation.

"Mean what?" CAP asked not getting what Pomii wanted to say.

"His apologies." Pomii replied, "I hope it's real."

"Let's just think that he really is sorry." CAP told her, "he's getting along well with the sisters. And he could've done something to them."

Pomii nodded his head in agreement, "I hope he've changed totally."

CAP looked down at her and smiled, "Don't worry too much."

"You know, I admire your kindness." Pomii told her bestfriend. "I wonder why they're afraid of you."

CAP chuckled, "I might turn into a werewolf."

Pomii laughed, "shut up. That's never gonna happen. You're not anyone like Taylor Lautner."

CAP smiled, "well, that's what they always call me."

"Assuming!!!" Pomii remarked making them burst out laughing.

They went inside Dakimong to eat since CAP worries about his hungry friend.

 

"Where's Mei Mei?" Akira asked no one in particular.

"I'm sure she's with L.Joe." Chunji replied looking at her, "Why?"

"I'm hungry already and I didn't bring my phone with me. I can't contact her." Akira replied problematically and frowned, "where's CAP hyung & maknae?"

"I saw them leave earlier." Chunji replied fixing his shoe lace.

"Just now?" Akira asked looking down at him.

Chunji shook his head, "since Niel and Ricky were both whining."

Akira smiled, "really? They must be dating."

"CAP likes that girl?" Chunji asked standing up.

Akira nodded his head, "Yeah. and don't call Pomii 'that girl'. She have a name."

Chunji scratched the back of his head, "mianhe. I don't know her."

Akira nodded his head. "You have that friend of your. That's with Mei Mei's number?"

"His name is L.Joe." Chunji told her.

"Whatever. I won't long cut." Akira said stubbornly.

Chunji chuckled cutely, "Ne. But, my phone is low bat."

Akira pouted, "Bad luck. How will I contact Mei Mei.?!"

"Let's just eat." Chunji suggested, "I'm hungry also."

Akira nodded, "OK. Where will we eat?"

"Let's walk around." Chunji said grabbing Akira's hand.

They both left timezone. Ricky and Niel went out to where they're hiding. They heard Chunji and Akira's whole conversation.

"Chunji hyung's phone is not low bat." Ricky told Niel."

Niel nodded his head, "Ne. I know that."

Ricky covered his mouth, "maybe someone snatched his phone."

Niel frowned, "maybe L.joe hyung snatched it."

Ricky chuckled and whacked Niel's head, "where's L.Joe hyung?"

"He's there with kat." Niel replied, "they're busy killing humpy dumpy."

Ricky laughed, "I never knew L.Joe and Chunji hyung has some childish side."

Niel grabbed Ricky's arm, "let's kill some zombies again. Where's Changjo?"

"I'm here." Changjo said just standing beside Niel.

Niel looked at him, "how long have you been there?"

"I've been following the both of you the whole time." Changjo replied.

Niel nodded and dragged both Ricky & Changjo to the zombie booth and got his gun and acted like a detective making Ricky laugh.

 

L.Joe laughed when Kat angrily hit the mushrooms going out the hole. He have been laughing because of the short-tempered girl with him.

"Yah!!!" Kat exclaimed at the mushroom when she failed to hit it and hit L.Joe's head instead who placed his hands on the place hit painfully, "OMO! Sorry...."

L.Joe just nodded his head and knelt down.

Kat placed the huge hammer down, "aish....it's your fault."

L.Joe looked up at her with an eye open and saw her punch the mushroom, making him smile slightly.

Kat knelt down in front of L.joe, "are you hurt so badly?"

L.Joe shook his head, "No. I'm fine."

"You're fine?" kat asked standing up, "why are you kneeling there? I thought you're hurt so badly?! I will kick you."

L.joe stood up, "yah....why are you angry?"

"Because you're aliar, you lied that you're hurt." kat rplied rolling her eyes.

"It really did hurt." L.Joe told her, "wanna try?"

"Shut ------ ouch!!!!"

A basketball ball hit Kat's forehead harshly making her kneel down in pain. L.joes eyes widened in shock. That must've really hurt.

L.Joe knelt down placing his hand on her shoulders, "Yah....are you okay?"

kat didn't look up neither did she answer him. He grabbed her to stand and placed his hand around her shoulders, who is still covering her face because of embarrasment and made her sit on one of the car race chair.