Chapter 19: Jealousy takes over......

Love is Fire

"Yah...when will you ever stop bugging me?" Kat asked getting her hand off L:joe's grip.

"Never." Ljoe replied shortly unchanging the lock of his bike and a helmet.

"Aish~~so irritating." Kat mumble angrily.

Ljoe smiled and hopped in his bike.

"Hop in." Ljoe commanded.

Kat sat on the bike (girl style) lazily. She could've just went with the others.

"You'll fall down if you won't hold unto me." Ljoe told her.

Kat just stared in front not minding the guy beside her. She could see al girl's eyes loking at them with jealousy and some in disbelief. Ljoe shook his head and wore the helmet on her.

"What's this?" Kat asked questioningly.

"To keep you unharmed." Ljoe replied turning the engine on and wrapped her arms around his waist, "hold tight or else you'll fall down."

Kat grabbed her hands, "No."

It's awkward. She doesn't like how her heart is beating stupidly when they are this close. Good thing he is not facing her.

"Kathleen-ah!" Ljoe called in a stern voice.

Kat gasped, "how did you know my name?"

Ljoe smirked, "I do some reasearch about my princess, you know."

Kat rolled her eyes, "here we go again."

"Hold unto me or I'll kiss you." Ljoe threatened making Kat's eyes widen and hug him from the back, he smiled, "Good girl."

 

"Maknae....bring Niel and Chunji to the music room now. We'll just wait for Mei Mei and Ljoe hyung."

Niel nodded his head. Pomii smiled and led them the way.

"What's taking them so long?" Changjo asked impatiently.

"You know, I think Ljoe hyung likes Kat." Ricky opened up.

"Really?" Akira asked in disbelief making Ricky nod his head, "I also thought the same."

"How about you Changjo?"Ricky asked looking up at him.

"Who do you like?" Akira added.

"It's a secret." Changjo replied.

"I know who!!" Ricky exclaimed happily.

Akira pouted, "Tell me! How come i don't know?"

"Should I tell her?" Ricky asked Changjo.

"It's up to you." Changjo shrugged.

"Tell me! Tell me! (100x)" Akira forced tugging Ricky's shirt.

Ricky laughed, "NIEL!!!"

Akira laughed heartily. Changjo rolled his eyes. So, he's not really as obvious as Ljoe huh?

"Ricky!! The food you promised!" Niel whined loudly.

Ricky stuck his tongue out, "I only promised Ljoe and Chunji hyung."

Niel whined and they could hear Pomii's laugh.

"But Pomii is already hungry." Niel shouted.

"Hey! Don't include me!" Pomii retorted hitting Niel's arm making him smile, killer smile.

"What's with all the shouting?" Ljoe asked when he got inside.

"I will never ride on a motorcycle ever again." Kat complained following Ljoe inside, making Ljoe smile.

"Ljoe hyung!! Playmate!!" Niel exclaimed and smiled widely, "Did you bring food?"

Ljoe shook his head, "no."

"Let's practice now." Changjo suggested.

Everyone agreed and went to their own task.

 

Chunji went down to drink some water when he saw Akira drinking.

"Chunji hyung!!" Akira called in shock.

Good thing the glass didn't fall from her hands. She thought no one is around. Chunji went to her.

"How's your practice?" Chunji asked.

Akira smiled, "it's fine. We're almost together."

Chunji nodded his head, "How are you with Ricky?"

Akira looked up at him confusingly, "Eh?"

Chunji smiled, "I'll go now."

Chunji placed the glass he used on the sink and left. Akira watched him leave confusingly. What is he talking about? How is she with Ricky? They're fine. They're friends and they are always playing.

"Time to eat ma'am." Akira was told by one of their maids.

Akira smiled, "Guys! time to eat!"

Ricky smiled happily when he heard Akira, "Let's go down."

"Go ahead." Kat said, "I'll eat later."

Ricky nodded his head happily and went out. Changjo watched him leave.

"Aren't you going with him?" Kat asked.

Changjo smiled shaking his head, "I'll eat with you."

Kat smiled.

 

"Why didn't you bring your vitamins?!" Niel whined stomping his feet.

He have just questioned about her vitamins but she told him she left them.

"Sorry." Pomii apologized biting her bottom lip.

"I'll go buy another pack." Niel said preparing to leave.

"I'll come withyou." Pomii offered.

"Just go after we have eaten." Chunji advised.

Niel agreed and pulled a seat for Pomii. Pomii bowed her head slightly and sat down. Niel smiled and sat beside her. Ricky looked at them smiling widely.

"Where's Changjo and Mei Mei?" Akira asked turning to Ricky.

"Kat said she'll eat later. I don't know with Changjo." Ricky replied.

Pomii nodded her head, "Let's eat now."

Everyone agreed and started eating except for Ljoe who excuse himself.

 

Kat kept on laughing for making such mistakes. Changjo would just smile. He finally got a chance to be alone with her.

"Hyung...I don't really know the spinning part." Kat complained.

Changjo held her hand, "that's alright, you will learn it soon."

"Hyung....teach me the next step of the holding hands part." kat said.

Changjo hit her head lightly, "Aigoo~~you easily forget."

Kat massaged her head, "I know. I know. Just teach me those steps again."

"Arasseo..." Changjo nodded his head and danced.

Ljoe watched them with narrowed eyes. He hates it. He dislike it. All memories of Jungsoom came back fresh in his mind again.

"Now...your turn." Changjo said.

Kat bit her bottom lip and started dancing when she hit Changjo's feet and fell down backwards. Changjo's and Ljoe's eyes widened. Changjo caught her grabbing her waist and pulled her back arching her inches away from his face. Ljoe gripped the knob tightly. If he do smething to her, he'll kill him.

"Hyung..." Kat startled. They're really close. 

"Kat...there's something I really wanted to do ever since...." Changjo started....

Kat frowned slightly and saw Changjo inching closer when someone grabeed her away. Changjo frowned heavily and saw Ljoe holding Kat.

"What was that for?" Kat asked panting.

Ljoe was glaring at Changjo the whole time.

"What?" Changjo asked innocently.

"You were about to kiss her idiot!" Ljoe said angrily.

"I didn't continue!" Changjo replied.

"Why would you do that?" Kat asked wondering.

"Because I wanted to."Changjo replied, "that's something I really want to do ever since."

"ert." Ljoe gritted his teeth, "if you dare touch her again...." 

"What?" Changjo shot Ljoe a glare, "you'll hire some more students to hit me?"

"Hit you? Maybe kill you." Ljoe smirked.

 

"Let's go!" Niel grabbed Pomii's hand after they have eaten.

Pomii laughed, "ok."

Niel stomped his feet, "stop laughing. You need to drink your vitamins not after an hour after dinner."

"Dinner or meal?" Akira teased the worried Niel.

"Meal!!" Niel whined making them laugh.

Pomii tugged Niel laughing, "let's go now."

"you go now or else we will tease you more." Ricky teased.

Niel dragged Pomii out quickly making them laugh. Finally realizing that he's alone with Ricky and Akira. Asih~~

"Chunji hyung~ are you still hungry?" Ricky asked smiling cutely.

Chunji nodded his head, "yeah."

Ricky pouted, "can we play?"

Akira shook her head, chewing her food, "I'm still hungry."

Ricky pouted. This is the first time Akira have rejected him but he totally understand. She's still hungry. He went to the living rom and watched Sailor Moon.

 

Chunji glanced at Akira then back to his food. Should he talk to her? maybe he should try.

"Ummm......" Chunji searched for words looking around, "Nice house."

Akira smiled shyly, "Thank you hyung."

"How are you?" Chunji asked awkwardly since he really doesn't know how to start.

"I'm fine....." Akira replied looking down her food when will her heartbeat slow down, "and you?"

Chunji smiled, "I'm fine as well. How's your practice?"

"We're almost together." Akira replied comfortably, "Mei Mei is still slightly having a hard time."

"I guess you're having a good tandem with Ricky." Chunji opened up.

"Yeah. He's a great dancing partner and playmate." Akira shared happily.

Great Chunji. You just got what you wanted and what? You wanted to hear that they're not getting along well but that's not what you got. Chunji sighed.

"How about your song hyung?" Akira asked, "is it going on well?"

Chunji smiled and nodded his head, "Yeah. It's good. I never thought Ljoe and I would connect musically."

"I never thought you could sing hyung." Akira started to get comfortable but still her heart is drumming in her chest.

Chunji laughed, "I never thought you could dance either."

Akira laughed, "I never thought i could dance too."

Chunji laughed. That's so cute of her. She doesn't know she could dance? Cute....Akira felt really happy. This is the first time after so long she have even seen him laugh. Ricky glanced at them having so much fun, enjoying each other's company. He needs to get her before she fall for Chunji's smile. Everyone says he has the best smile. Ljoe hyung has the bet smirk. He gets the best aegyo and Niel gets the best lips. >_<

"Playmate!!" Ricky exclaimed laughing.

Both Chunji and Akira turned to him.

"Aren't you going to watch with me?" Ricky asked pouting, "I see you have finished eating."

Chunji's smil disappeared. What's with him suddenly destroying their little conversation? He hopes Akira won't go to him. She must have enjoyed talking with him already. Akira looked at Chunji at her side and decided to leave before her heart would really snap out her chest. Chunji felt his heart sank. She chose him again. He laughed at him in his mind. She always chooses Ricky. There never came a time when she chose me. It never did come.....Will it ever come? :'(

_______________________________________________________________________________

I think this is the longest chapter i have ever type (not written...coz this is not mine....keke) ^_^

I feel so sad of Chunji.....he just misunderstood, really!!!! Hope they will solve this misunderstandings they have!!! ^^

Now, to the teaser of the next chapter:

 

"I would always do it all for you."

"I....I'm falling for you."

"I was shocked."

"I won't allow anyone to steal your kiss....that's meant for me."

"Because I like you."

 

Now i know what will be the TITLE for the next Chapter.......

it's called: Sweetness Overload

omg!!! can't wait to update it already...hehehe....

Comment and Subscribe......"SILENT READERS" are scary.....so please do comment so that i know what are your reactions... >_<