Traitor???

Love is Fire

Previous:

Ljoe smiled and made her stand. They skate together holding each other's hand. They are taking and savoring their last few hours as a 'pretend' couple.

They are already in fron of kat's doorway holding each others hand.

"Now...we need to break up." Ljoe said sadly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kat was just staring at the door. She have this feeling that doesn't want to end their 'pretend' relationship.

Ljoe spun Kat facing him and held her shoulders, "Promise me...you'll still call me oppa even if our 'pretend' relationship is over, okay?"

Kat shook her head, "I don't want..."

She doesn't want it to be over. It hurts. It's as if he's really breaking up with her even if everthing is just 'pretend'.

Ljoe nodded his head, hurt, "Arasseo."

"Are you going to be mean to me again?" Kat asked looking up at him.

Ljoe smiled and hugged her tightly. So, she's scared to be treated meanly. He won't...He'll win her heart and this time, they won't be pretending anymore.

"I won't." Ljoe said assuringly.

Kat smiled, "I think you need to go now. It's getting late."

Ljoe slowly let go and kissed her forehead.

"Goodbye oppa." Kat whispered.

"Goodnight Kathleen-ah." Ljoe retorted smiling.

They let go and Kat watched Ljoe ride on his motorcycle. He waved her goodbye smiling handsomely and drove off. Kat sighed heavily. She felt how heavy her heart is. She went inside.

"How's the date sunbae?" Pomii asked when she set foot inside.

Kat's eyes widened in shock, "What are you doing here maknae?"

"I want to know how your date went." Pomii replied laughing.

'It's boring." Kat lied, "Good thing the dare is done."

"Stop lying mei-mei." Akira retorted.

"Aigoo~ my heart feels sooo heavy." Kat blurted with honesty.

"I knew it. you're falling for Ljoe." Pomii said nodding her head.

"I'm even falling for Chunji already.... >.< AIGOO~" Akira told them.

Kat's eyes widen, "Really?"

Akira nodded her head blushing heavily, "I can feel it. My heart is beating extremely fast than the normal but at the same time, i feel soooo happy whenever I'm with him."

"I don't feel that towards Niel." Pomii told them.

"It's maybe because Niel is a total different person from Chunji. Niel is so playful while Chunji is really serious." Kat explained.

"But Chunji's smile is breath taking." Akira blurted out of the blue and her eyes widened when she've realized what she've said making Kat and Pomii laugh boisteriously, "You didn't hear that!"

Kat laughed, "You look like a real helpless romantic jie jie."

"Your expression is priceless unnie!" Pomii added still laughing heavily.

Akira grinned, "I didn't expect myself to say that..."

 

All seniors gathered for their emerssion. They are waiting for everyone to arrive at their school ground.

"Ok everyone! Let's go! But before we reach the place, I'll divide you by group containing 9 members each." Mrs. Lee announced.

CAP raised his hand, "Excuse me Mrs. Lee, we're already 9 in the ground. Can we just be groupmates?"

Mrs. Lee nodded her head, "That's better."

everyone grouped themselves into 9 and was given assigned tasks to do.

"Mud?!" Ricky exclaimed in disbelief, "How is an invitation placed on a muddy place?!"

"That's for us to find out." Ljoe said fixing his bag.

"Let's work on it fast." Chunji said.

They took of their shoes and stepped on the mud. They find it like the place where they're finding. Even Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Ljoe were not complaining which amazed the others.

"Here!" Changjo exclaimed holding up the bottle.

They cheered happily because they're skins are starting to get irritated by the dirt.

Hyungshilk pulled it away from Changjo, "Not until you face us."

"Give that back to us." Ricky whined.

"Not until you barter Changjo." Siwan retorted.

"That will never happen." CAP strongly disagreed.

Junyoung grabbed Changjo's collar, "What's so special about him? If he's part of our group, we won't even care if he's hurting."

"That's because you aint good friends. Now, let him go." Niel demanded.

Junyoung pushed Changjo harshly making him land on the mud.

"Yah!!! That ain't good!" kat exclaimed frowning heavily.

"Hi my love~ Missed me?" Hyungshilk winked.

Ljoe blocked Kat from Hyungshilk, "Eeew...What's with your retarded wink?"

"Stop messing with us!" Taehun exclaimed kicking Changjo.

"Let Changjo hyung go!" Akira demanded, "I'm angry now."

"I do love girls like that." Siwan told her seductively, "Can I take you home?"

"I have to die first." Chunji hissed holding holding Akira's Hand.

Akira look up at Chunji and shook her head. She doesn't want him to die. Not when she's falling for him already. Taehun stepped on Changjo's back drowning Changjo. CAP ran and pushed him and pulled Changjo, who is now breathing heavily up. Kevin grabbed CAP shoulders and punched him. Ricky was attacked by Minwoo, Niel was attacked by Kwanghee, Ljoe was attacked by Heechul, Chunji was attacked by Junyoung and Changjo was attacked by Taehun. While the guys were busy fighting, Siwan, Hyungshilk and Dongjun went to the girls.

"Don't you dare come near us." Akira said protecting her friends.

she acts like the eldest when she's serious. she won't allow someone to harm her friends. Chunji noticed this and pushed Siwan. Ljoe and Niel went to the girls as well.

Niel cupped Pomii's face, "are you okay?"

Pomii nodded her head and hugged Niel in fright.

"Go." Ljoe handed kat the bottle, "Give that to Mrs.Lee"

"How about you guys?" Kat asked concerned.

"We'll be fine." Ljoe assured her.

Kat looked at him debating with herself whether they should leave first or stay.

"Jie! Maknae! Let's go!" Kat called turning her back to Ljoe.

Ljoe grabbed her hand and pulled her to a hug, "Joshimhae..."

They let go and looked at each other.

"Go..." Ljoe said softly.

Kat turned to leave holding the other two girls. Kwanghee turned around and saw Ljoe behind him. When Ljoe was about to attack him, he covered his face.

"Ljoe!!! Mianhe...we were just doing what you asked us to do!" Kwanghee exclaimed terrfied making everyone look at Ljoe who look shocked himself.

"You planned all of this Ljoe-ah?" Chunji asked. He can't believe what he have just heard.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

AT LAST!!!!! AFTER HOW MANY CENTURIES.....I HAVE NOW FINALLY UPDATED!!!!! 

I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU STILL DIDN'T "UNSUBSCRIBE".....YOU COULD SAY THAT I WAS IN A LITTLE HIATUS...KEKE XDD

BUT NOW, SINCE I'M SO INSPIRED AND HAPPY THAT I MAKE THIS UPDATE FOR YOU CHINGUS!!! ♥

PLEASE DO FORGIVE ME!!! :)) 

ALSO, FOR MY FANFIC: FORBIDDEN FRIENDSHIP....OR LOVE?! WILL BE IN A LITTLE HIATUS! AND I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU BETTER UPDATES ON THIS STORY AS WELL ON THE OTHER ONE! ♥

...I'M ALSO SORRY IF THERE ARE MISSPELLED WORDS...^^

.

HAVE YOU GUYS LISTEN TO SUJU'S NEW SONGS??? IT'S SO DAEBAK!!!! I EVEN CRIED WHEN I HEARD THE SONG "FROM U"!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!! T_T

IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTEN TO IT, YOU BETTER LISTEN IT NOW!!! ♥