Chapter 11: Normal day....maybe

Love is Fire

"CAP...." Mrs. Lee called, "you're called in the office."

CAP smiled and bowed his head. He have been preparing for this since yesterday/ Pomii didn't let go of CAP's hand but CAP smiled assuringly. 

"Why are you holding hands?" Kat asked teasingly and Akira teased from the back.

CAP smiled, "I'll be back."

Pomii nodded her head and CAP left.

"Where will he go?" Akira asked curiously.

"He's being called in the principal's office." Pomii replied.

Kat nodded her head, "don't worry maknae. CAP hyung will be fine."

"You know guys...Lee Chanhe is very intelligent. He only got 1 mistake." Akira shared so amazed and looked up thoughtfully, "who could he be??"

"Jinjja?" Ricky's voice made them flinch, "Chunji hyung only gor one mistak?"

Pomii nodded her head, "even that Lee Byunghun."

Ricky jumped up and down clapping happily, "Chunji hyung and Ljoe hyung are really intelligent!! How about my score?"

"You got 3 mistakes. Also Niel." Kat told him, "your scores are small."

Ricky pouted, "why are you so mean to me now?"

Akira laughed, "it's okay, you don't need to be sad. We don't even know our scores yet."

"You got perfect scores." Changjo told them.

"Weh?" Pomii asked in disbelief, "stop joking, Changjo."

Changjo smiled, "I'm the one who checked CAP hyung's paper ang some of my friends checked yours."

"Of course!" Kat remarked proudly.

"Are you sure you weren't cheating?" Changjo asked teasingly.

"Yah!!!" Kat exclaimed in shock.

"We're not that bad Changjo hyung." Akira replied crossing her arms.

Changjo laughed, "I'm just joking."

"I know." Akira retorted smiling.

"Let's go for lunch?" Pomii asked.

"So excited." Ricky remarked, "it's still recess."

"We will have our R.L." Pomii replied in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Wae?" Ricky asked in confusion, "what will you do for lunch?"

"Eat again." The 3 girls replied in unison and laughed at how united their brains are.

Ricky laughed along with them. He enjoys being with them because they are so much fun to be with.

"Ricky-ah!" Niel exclaimed running towards them and smiled waving his hand, "Hi playmate!!"

"Hello!" Kat greeted back.

Chunji and Ljoe watched them meters away from where they are staying. Both Kat and Akira looked their way and smiled making both Chunji and Ljoe smile.

"Hi!!" Niel greeted again since only Kat greeted him back.

"Hi!!!!" the girls exclaimed in unison making Niel freeze in shock and Ricky laugh.

Niel laughed innocently, "May we eat with you?"

Ricky glanced at Niel and whispered, "maybe Ljoe and Chunji hyung will get angry."

"Yah!! Ricky! Are you back biting me and Ljoe?" Chunji asked raising his brows walking towards the group.

Ricky shook his head, "ANIYO HYUNG!!! Don't say bad words!"

Ljoe covered his eyes irritatedly, "so noisy..."

Ricky grinned, "Mianhe..."

"Where's CAP?" Chunji asked curiously.

"In the principal's office." Pomii replied shortly.

Chunji looked at Ljoe who just ignored his glance.

Aish~Chunji doesn't know how to act well.

"May we eat now?" Akira asked.

"Sure." Pomii replied nodding her head.

"Changjo, how's she?" Ljoe asked cooly.

Everyone excpet Chunji looked at Ljoe then to Changjo

"Who is she?" Akira asked curiously.

"Someone asked me to give Changjo a little letter." Ljoe replied smiling.

"You?" kat asked in disbelief, "I didn't know you would agree to send that to him. You're rude."

Ljoe looked at Kat sternly, "Yah...I know how to accept requests."

Kat stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes.

Ljoe is a handsome guy and she is already conscious around him since yesterday. Aish~~she needs to push him away to avoid further feelings.

"When will you meet her Changjo?" Chunji asked.

"Around lunch." Changjo replied, "let's go eat now."

Everyone agreed and went in the canteen.

 

CAP went out the principal's office looking so down. One month? Isn't that too much? Now, he is told by the principal that he is a bad influence to hs friends. He even didn't do anything wrong. He thought Ljoe already told the whole truth.

"Nobody should know about this." The principal's voice ran through his head, "you should leave as soon as you go out."

That means, he can't say goodbye to his friends now. He needs to leave. He sighed and went out. How is he going to tell his parents about everything.

 

"May I ask?" Akira asked them.

They are all in the canteen now. But still CAP is nowhere to be found. She wonders why Ricky's group already chooses to go with them but she shrugged that thought off. At least, she's gaining a lot of friends. Everyone looked up at her.

"Where is CAP hyung already?" she continued.

Pomii frowned looking around, "That's what kees bugging me as well. He didn't even text me."

Changjo stood up, "I need to go now."

Ljoe smiled, "Good luck on your date."

Changjo left leaving everyone. Akira excused herself. She wanted to talk to Changjo. It's impssible for two people to look exactly together. Chunji watched her leave frowning but when he saw her get inside the CR he clamed down and continued eating.

 

Changjo went to the school garden only to find out a group of boys loitering. He looked around finding the girl and shrugged. Maybe she's late. He went to sit near the little pond.

"Yah!!!" someone called making Changjo turn to him, "What are you doing in our territory?"

"Someone asked me to meet her here." Changjo replied nervously.

Those guys are bringing some logs and bats.

The guy gripped Changjo's collar making him stand, "Don't you ever answer back!"

He punched Changjo making his friends laugh. Akira's eyes widened when she saw what happened.

"Yaaaahhh!!!" Akira shouted running towards them.

They are already started punching Changjo and hitting him with the logs and football bats.

"Stop!" Akira went to Changjo causing them to stop glaring down at them, "why are hurting Changjo hyung?"

"Leave now if you don't want to be hurt." The guy hissed.

"No! I won't leave!" Akira said firmly, "I won't leave Changjo hyung! Not when I know you're here!"

"Let's continue." The same guy ordered.

Another guy grabbed Akira's arm harsly and pushed her down the ground. They continued torturing Changjo. Akira stood up to help Changjo when Changjo pushed her because a guy is about to hit her with a log. Chunji's eyes widened when he saw where Akira is. He have been finding her because he thinks it's too late already. He ran as fast as he could when he recognized the guys were the sophomores Ljoe were talking with. Akira screamed when she landed on the pond. She looked right and saw frogs around. She screamed when someone grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up closer to him.

"FROG!" Akira screamed in fright hugging Chunji.

Chunji felt her shivering in fear and swear to God Ljoe should pay. Chunji tapped Akira's head lightly.

"Leave Changjo alone!!" He ordered angrily.

The guys loooked at Chunji in fright and ran away. Changjo say up wiping the blood from his mouth.

"Akira..." Changjo called, "I'm sorry."

Akira didn't reply. She's still scared. She felt the frog looking at her and it scares her. It scares her a lot.

"She'll be fine." Chunji assured him, "Just don't go back. Go home for now."

Changjo nooded in agreement, "Akira...I'm really sorry."

Akira nodded her head as Chunji wiped her tears lightly and hugged her again. Though curious about Chunji's sudden affection, Changjo left.

"Do you want to go back inside?" Chunji asked concernly.

Akira shook her head, "I don't want them to see me crying."

"You wanna go home?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah. I want to." Akira replied.

Chunji smiled and nodded his head, "I'll send you home."

"Thanks hyung." Akira thanked him forcing a smile, "If you didn't get me, I don't think I can move from where I was."

Chunji just smiled.

 

"Where's Jie Jie?" kat asked Ricky.

Ricky's eyes widened, "Why are you asking me?"

"She's your playmate Ricky." Niel told him.

Ricky scratched his head, "But I haven't seen her!! Even Chunji hyung is lost. Also Changjo."

Ljoe found himself staring at her smiling. He should not let this happen. He should not get along well with her. The bell rang and they went to their room.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sory I haven't updated this yesterday....there's some unfortunate events so that's why...>_<

As a return...i'll gonna post some "sneak peak" of the next chapter or just a teaser....keke.... ^_^

"You maybe handsome but your attitude is the total opposite. Ugly!"

"Everything he didn't do. Why can't you see? Changjo is far different from jungsoom."