Chapter 6: At the TIME ZONE (Part 1)

Love is Fire

L.Joe and Chunji were sitted on the coffee shop just across timezone. They are watching Ricky and Niel playing basketball and saw Ricky slap Niel's shoulder, laughing happily.

"What are you planning to do now?" Chunji asked out of nowhere.

L.Joe fixed his bangs, "wait for him to backfire."

"I think Changjo is their friend already." Chunji said suddenly.

L.Joe frowned, "Nugu?"

"Ricky and Niel's playmates." Chunji replied shortly.

L.Joe laughed, "you're contaminated by Ricky & Niel's syndromes huh?"

Chunji laughed slightly, "No. I just find them cute."

L.Joe chuckled, "arrasseo."

"What?" Chunji asked.

L.Joe shrugged, "let's see."

 

"Wow hyung!!! You're the best!" Akira exclaimed happily when they went inside timezone.

CAP smiled proudily. He knows what his friends really wants. They want to play. Always wants to play.

"I miss playing!!" Kat exclaimed happily as well.

They went inside and CAP bought a card for each of them. The sisters wanted it individually. They're that determined to play.

 

"Where's Chunji and L.Joe hyung?" Ricky asked.

Niel looked around and shrugged his shoulder, "I haven't seen them."

Ricky laughed, "how will you see them? we're together and I was the one finding our hyungs."

Niel glared at Ricky and pointed the gun to Ricky, "I will kill you!! You're a living zombie!"

Ricky pouted and pointed the gun he's holding to Niel as well, "Look who's talking! we're friends! So, you're a zombie too!! hahaha...."

The two acted like firing each other, while the zombies on the screen are already killing them.

 

Chunji and L.Joe laughed at the sight of their childish friends.

"I never knew we could get along with them pretty well." Chunji said.

L.Joe smiled shaking his head, "Me too. It makes me laugh sometimes."

Chunji frowned slightly when he saw familiar faces inside the playzone. He saw them junmping up and down hapilly as if they were given the chance to own the whole mall.

"Chunji~ah!!!" L.Joe yelled looking at him sternly.

Chunji flinched and looked at L.Joe, "Mwo?"

"Why are you so dazed?" L.Joe asked annoyingly.

"The girls!" Chunji replied pointing them.

L.Joe glanced outside and saw the girls trying on the dance pad.

"Why are you staring at them?" Chunji asked teasingly.

L.Joe shook his head smiling, "No...Yah...Chunji."

"Wae?" Chunji asked.

"I have plans...." L.Joe told him smirking.

 

"Hyung!!!" Akira and Kat exclaimed stayed in both side of CAP, "Reload!!"

CAP laughed shaking his head, "give me your cards."

"Yehey!!!" Akira & Kat cheered happily.

"Changjo..." Pomii called sitting beside Changjo who just looked at her and smiled slightly, "are you always like this?"

"Like what?" Changjo asked politely.

"You're always away from the group." Pomii replied.

Changjo looked down smiling, "I'm always away from people because I easily get bullied. I don't want other people to suffer as well."

Pomii tapped his shoulder, "you can't do that if you're around unnie and sunbae."

Changjo chuckled and nodded his head, "Yeah. I've heard that words from CAP as well."

"Changjo hyung!!" kat called, "Maknae!! CAP hyung missed you."

"Ayeee!!" Akira teared, "Changjo hyung!! CAP hyung will get jealous."

"Unnie, stop joking." Pomii said laughing while Changjo just smiled.

"Kat! Akira!" CAP called, "your cards."

"Thank you hyung!" Akira thanked him snatching the card away from him.

Kat got her card and smiled widely. They always like it if they're with CAP because everything is free!

"Mei!!" Akira called, "let's play dance pad. Changjo hyung!! Faster."

Changjo smiled and excused himself. CAP smiled at Changjo who walked pass him and sat beside Pomii.

 

Niel tapped Ricky's shoulder, "Yah! Ricky!"

Ricky glared at Niel and smiled, "Wae?"

"Our playmates with Changjo." Niel said pointing Akira's group playing dance pad.

Ricky laughed, "let's play with them!"

Niel nodded their head and they went to them.

"Hi playmates!!" Ricky and Niel greeted happily.

"You again?" Akira asked.

"Where are your other friends?" Kat asked meanly.

"Why are you looking for L.Joe and Chunji hyung?" Ricky asked confusingly.

"They are putting CAP hyung's life in danger." Akira replied frowning.

"And you didn't tell the truth!!" Kat whined.

"Aniyo...we tried to tell the truth but the principal won't beleive us."

Niel explained pouting.

"And we won't believe you either." Kat remarked stucking her tongue out making Akira laugh.

"They're telling the truth." Changjo spoke out.

Niel and Ricky nodded their heads in agreement.

kat rolled her eyes, "arrasseo."

Ricky smiled happily, "can we join you?"

Akira nodded her head happily, "sure!! How will we usher ourselves there?"

"We'll do it by pair!!" Niel suggested excitedly.

"I'll do it with Changjo." Kat said, "He will be out of place beause he won't speak up."

Changjo smiled shyly. It's an overwhelming feeling that your own crush wants to be paired with you.

"I'll pair with Akira!!" Ricky exclaimed happily.

Niel pouted, "how about me?"

"Call some company." Ricky retorted stucking his tongue out.

"L.Joe hyung! Chunji hyung!" Niel exclaimed seeing L.Joe and Chunji coming.

"yah!!! Why didn't you tell the truth to the principal?!" kat nagged, "Don't you know CAP hyung is banned in school for a week?! Why are you so mean?!"

"He is an innocent person. You should not have done that to him." Akira nagged as well.

CAP and Pomii made their way towards the others when they saw L.Joe and Chunji coming over. CAP frowned slightly holding Pomii's hands thinking why would L.Joe approach his friends like that.