Chapter 8: Chunji and Akira

Love is Fire

Chunji and Akira went in one of the best korean restaurant. Akira sat down excitedly. She have been hungry, but she did endure it because she wanted to play.

"What do you want to eat?" Chunji asked sitting across Akira.

"Anything. I just want delicious food, arasseo?" Akira told him.

Chunji smiled and nodded his head, "I'll buy their specialty here then."

Akira nodded as she watched Chunji talk to the waitress. He is quite good looking but is really mean. Akira literally shook her head at the thought.

"Akira right?" Chunji asked after the waitress have left.

"The waitress likes you." Akira told him pointing one waitress looking at Chunji.

Chunji turned around and rolled his eyes when he saw her. Eventhough they're not artists, they have a lot of admirers, especially L.Joe and Chunji who looks really good.

"Why won't you say hi?" Akira suggested, "They're fans."

Chunji chuckled and looked at Akira, "I'm not an artists or anything."

"You need to collect fans, who knows, you might be a superstar someday." Akira said.

Chunji smiled, "How long have you been attending school?"

"Ever since I was in nursery." Akira replied, "That's when everyone starts."

Chunji laughed, "Aniyo. How old were you when you came to our school?"

"Aaaahh....." Akira said, nodding. "I hate Math. I started attending to our school when i was about 2nd grader."

Chunji nodded his head, "And we never came across with each other."

Akira smiled, "I wonder why?!"

Chunji shrugged, "I don't know. The school is not that big though."

"But I've noticed that our classmates are all the same." Akira stated.

Chunji smiled, "That's L.Joe's request when we were on our 1st year."

"Grade 1?" Akira asked in disbelief and Chunji just nodded his head.

"Why?"

"Because....he doesn't want to be classmate with some people." Chunji answered. carefully.

Akira's face couldn't be drawn, "Eh??! He's that unfriendly?"

Chunji pressed his lips together, deciding what to say. "He is. But he's a sad person."

Akira frwoned, "sad person? What do you mean?"

Chunji his lips, "it's a long story."

"I'm ready to listen." Akira said.

Chunji sighed. He can't say no to her and he can't understand why. He looked at her and saw her waiting patiently. He then told her anything....Everything.