Chapter 1: Meet the characters

Love is Fire

"I hate you hyung!" Ricky whined.

Niel laughed heartily. They have been playing PSP and he would always win making Ricky whine.

"You're too noisy." L.Joe told them sternly, "Stop playing or I'll throw your PSPs away."

Chunji smirked, "Where's everyone?"

Changjo came in hanging his head. L.Joe watched him as he sat down his seat.

"Chunji..." L.Joe called hitting Chunji's chest who went near him, "Who is he?"

Chunji shrugged his shoulder and turned to their maknaes, "You know him?"

Both Niel and Ricky looked up from their PSP and watched Changjo get his notebook and fix his glasses.

Niel nodded his head and turned to Ricky, "Isn't he Changjo?"

Ricky just nodded his head and laughed when he started to kill Niel's character in the game. Chunji rolled his eyes, shaking his head and went beside L.Joe.

"Niel said he's Changjo." He informed L.Joe.

"Why is he in our class?" L.Joe asked frowning.

Chunji just shrugged his shoulder.

Changjo got his notebook (diary) from his bag and decided to write a poem. He wanted to tell her crush about how he feels about her but he couldn't. At least, he knows her schedule. He have been crushing on her ever since their Freshman year. He just can't get near her. He doesn't have the guts.

 

"CAP!!!" The sisters called CAP who's facing his back from them.

CAP turned around and smiled. "Hi Kat! Hi Akira!"

"Where's Pomii?" Akira asked eating her japanese rice cake, "You want some?"

CAP shook his head, "Thank you. She texted me."

"What did she say?" Kat asked rubbing her eyes.

"She's here!" CAP announced smiling widely.

"Hi guys! Sorry for waiting." Pomii apologized giving each of her friends a peck.

"Let's go. We're still in section A." CAP told them and winked.

They proceeded to their room excitedly.

"I've heard we'll be ushered together during our PE class. All sections." Kat told them.

Pomii frowned slightly, "Sure? Aren't we too many?"

"Yah. We're too many." Akira agreed.

"I think that's the reason." CAP suddenly said making the girls look at him questioningly, "I've noticed our classmates are the same every year and I haven't seen the others. I think that's the reason."

The girls nodded their head getting his point.

"Maybe. But swimming is what excites me the most." Akira told them jumping up and down, clapping her hands.

"And because we're too many, we'll only have one chance to swim. Just to reach the other end, then we're done." Kat added.

Akira stopped, the smile on her face faded and just looked at her friends, who just laughed. They finally reached their room.

 

"Hyung! Let's go to the internet shop!!!" Ricky demanded tugging both Chunji and L.Joe's polo.

L.Joe slapped Ricky's hand, making him pout, "so irritating."

"Yah! Ricky! Stop acting like a child." Chunji scolded.

Ricky looked at Niel who chuckled silently. Ricky pouted at the sight of his friend making fun of him.

"Changjo!" L.Joe called making Ricky and Niel's eyes widened and Chunji frown.

Changjo looked up at him and stuttered, "N...n......ne....?"

"What's our first subject?" L.Joe asked cooly.

"P...E..." Changjo stuttered.

L.joe raised his brows, "Thanks."

They left leaving Changjo really nervous.

"Why won't we make friends with him?" Ricky asked them.

"Friends? Can't you see how nervous he was when we came?" L.Joe asked smirking.

"It's because you're so mean hyung." Niel blurted.

L.Joe stopped walking and frowned as he turned to Niel who finally realized what he've said and covered his mouth and his eyes widened. Chunji smirked and continued walking. L.Joe frowned and went after Chunji. Niel and Ricky followed closely behind. Ricky laughed pointing at Niel, who made a fist making Ricky run towards L.Joe and stuck his toungue out at Ricky as well.

 

They all gathered around their gym by section when L.Joe's group arrived.

Ricky jumped up and down pointing at the two girls playing, "Let's play like them hyung!"

"Ricky!" L.Joe exclaimed and contained himself, "Act your age."

"We're not in our Freshman year anymore." Chunji told him, "You and Niel should learn to be serious."

"But you're both just too serious." Niel complained silently.

"MWO?!" Chunji and L.joe asked in unison.

Niel ran, "You can't beat me hyung! There are a lot of people!!"

L.Joe and Chunji turned to Ricky who looked at them and ran to Niel.

"Hi!" Niel and Ricky greeted the girls playing.

"Hello!" The two greeted.

"I'm Niel..." Niel introduced himself bowing his head.

"I'm Ricky." Ricky bowed his head, "How about you?"

"I'm Akira..." The petite girl introduced herself bowing her head.

"I'm Kat..." The other girl said, smiling.

"We've seen you playing." Niel started.

" We wanted to join because L.joe and Chunji hyung doesn't really like to play." Ricky added pouting cutely.

"It's okay. Mei Mei and I wants to play so, you may just play with us." Akira told them smiling cutely.

"And since Ricky introduced himself last~~you'll be the it!!!" Kat announced before they ran, leaving Ricky looking at them helplessly.

 

Chunji and L.Joe watched their friends playing with the two girls. L.Joe shook his head, "They're really playful." 

Chunji nodded his head, "Yeah. But I never thought there are still girls as playful as them."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L.Joe smiled, "New? I've never expected that as well."

Chunji smiled back and tapped L.Joe's back, "But I'll be much more surprised if I see you playing with our maknaes."

L.Joe laughed shaking his head, "You know I'm not that playful."

"Are you going to join your music class today?" Chunji asked, changing the topic.

L.Joe bit his bottom lip before shaking his head, "No. I think I'll just go home early."

Chunji nodded his head watching Ricky laugh boisterously when he managed to touch Niel who laughed as well.

"How about you?" L.Joe asked, "Are you gonna join your kendo martial arts class?"

Chunji nodded his head, "Yeah. I'm still a brown belter, and that makes me really upset."

L.Joe laughed, "That's funny."

Chunji frowned, "Huh?"

L.Joe pointed at Kat, "Hhat girl almost tripped down the floor earlier. Her eyes widened making her looks so cute."

"Only a few girls doesn't care about how they look physically. I like girls like that." Chunji remarked.

L.Joe smirked, "No one's gonna like me."

Chunji frowned at him, "How can you say that? You're quite good looking."

L.Joe smiled looking down and looked up again, "Look who's talking."

Chunji and L.Joe looked at each other and laughed. Niel and Ricky who noticed this, watched them in amazement and stopped playing. The sisters stood in either sides of the two and looked where they're looking.

Niel flinched at the sight of Kat, "You scared me."

Kat raised a brow, "I don't look like a ghost."

"What are you guys looking at?" Akira asked looking around.

"Hyung!..." Ricky called Niel, "Ware they laughing if they're together. If we're with them, they won't even smile."

Niel nodded his head and pouted, "They're so mean..."

"Aren't we going to play anymore?" Akira asked stomping her feet, she wants to play again.

Ricky grabbed Akira by the wrist, "Come! We'll introduce you to our hyung."

Kat was about to run but Niel grabbed her wrist making her pout and Ricky laughed along with Akira. Niel and Ricky dragged them to their hyungs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what can you say about the first chapter? ^^

Please do comment and tell me what you can say about this story....Thanks.... ^_^

 

NOTE: This story is originally not by chapters....I just put them in chapters coz if i don't....then this will be veryyyyyy long!!! >_<