I Love You

Blind

 

Wow, I am speechless. Thank you, all of you, for your support on this story. I appreciated all the comments and feedback. Thank you for the many subscribers, views, votes, and comments. It means a lot of a first time writer.

Yes, this is the last chapter. Some of you have requested to keep the story going…But the main plot of this story was for Taeny to finally be together like I planned. So after this chapter, the story will be completed.

But don’t fret! I do plan on writing another story but in the meantime I’m going to take a “vacation,” haha I know, I’m silly. But in due time, be expecting another story from me!

Thank you again for everything guys.

Now…Let’s get started on Taeny. :D

 

“O-okay,” Taeng says nervously, his eyes watch as Tiffany takes his hand in hers.

His heart was beating so quickly, he could feel it beating out of his chest.

Tiffany gazes at their hands, a small smile forms on her face, “I was really unsure about things…”

Taeng tilts his head, trying his best to contain his nerves and sweat.

Tiffany softly chuckles, “I was unsure…about you.”

Taeng’s eyes slightly widen but he remains silent.

“You’re special Taeng, special to me. You’re my best friend and I care about you a lot,” Tiffany cheekily smiles, “You always know how to put a smile on my face…Even at times when I didn’t want to smile.”

 A smile forms on Taeng’s face; he turns his hand over and intertwines his fingers with hers.

 Tiffany blushes, “You accept me for who I am…I feel like I don’t have to impress you or be someone I’m not,” She chuckles softly, her smile grows smaller, “But…Whenever I looked at your face I would always ask myself…Am I in love with Taeng or is this just friendly emotions?”

Taeng nods his head, a smile still on his face.

 “Every time we would hang out…I never felt so happy to see someone, I don’t think I ever wanted to be by somebody’s side so badly.” She tilts her head, “And then…Everything you did for me…It made my heart skip a beat, it made my stomach grow butterflies.”

 Tiffany gazes at her lap, “You’re so kind and patient, even when you were mad at me you still took care of me…” Tiffany softly squeezes Taeng’s hand, “I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone so perfect.”

 Taeng’s eyes widen, his heart skips a beat, and his mouth was agape.

“And then…” Tiffany trails, “When you were dating Jessica…At first I thought I was okay with it but I never accepted the fact that I was jealous,” She chuckles softly, “I didn’t even realize how amazing you are until I saw how amazingly you treated Jessica...”

She stiffly smiles, “And then I realized that…I wanted to be treated like that, not by Donghae….But by you.” Tiffany chuckles again, “I was so blinded by our friendship that…” She looks into his eyes, “I never realized that I was in love with you.”

Taeng’s heart bursts, he felt as if the world had gone still and he was in a dream. He was in shock but a bundle of happiness was surging through him.

 “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear that last part,” Taeng teases, he chuckles, “What was that last part?”

Tiffany shyly smiles, her face grows red, “I’m in love with you,” She murmurs, her face growing redder.

Taeng grins and leans in closer to her, “What? I can’t hear you.”

Tiffany releases their intertwined hands and swats his arm, “Yah…”

Taeng chuckles, he takes her arms and stares affectionately into her eyes. “I want to hear you say it,” Taeng says, a warm smile on his face.

A smile creeps on Tiffany’s face, her heart skips a beat and her stomach grows butterflies.

 “I love you,” Tiffany says softly, a deep stare in her eyes.

 Taeng felt his body bursts with happiness; his body grows light and bubbly. He couldn’t contain his happiness, his cheeky grin grew wider and wider.

“Say it again,” Taeng says softly, a grin on his face.

 Tiffany’s face was already red as a tomato; she shyly looks down, “I love you.”

Taeng pulls her closer to him, “One more time.”

Tiffany smiles warmly, “I love you Kim Taeng.”

Taeng chuckles softly, he enraptures Tiffany in his arms. This was the moment he had been waiting for. It all felt like a dream but he knew that he would stop dreaming eventually.

Because his dreams became a reality.

Taeng softly kisses Tiffany’s forehead, sending shivers down her body.

“I’ve always been in love with you Tiffany Hwang,” He whispers softly, holding her tightly in his arms.

Tiffany knew her feelings were true, the warm feeling she had been yearning for returns to her body. She wraps her arms around Taeng’s torso; she lays her head softly on his chest.

“I love you Tiffany,” Taeng whispers, a smile on his face.

Tiffany smiles against his chest, her ears filled with the sounds of Taeng’s steady heartbeat.

 “I love you too,” Tiffany replies affectionately, her smile still there.

Taeng sighs happily, “I have been waiting to hear those words for so long.”

Tiffany frowns, she grimly shakes her head, “I’m sorry Taeng…I was blind, not my eyes but my heart. I was oblivious to your feelings that I never realized you’re the perfect guy for me…” She says sadly.

Taeng lifts Tiffany up; he turns her body so that she was facing him.

“Don’t be sorry Fany-ah,” Taeng says softly, “I love you, for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be,” He gently smiles, “I fell hard for you, I would have waited a million years for you.”

Tiffany’s heart skips another beat, her eyes widen in shock hearing the kind loving words of the latter.

Taeng softly touches her cheek, “And besides, you were the one who always had my heart, you know?”

Tiffany smiles, “You really are perfect…”

 Taeng shakes his head softly, his smile still on his face, “Not as perfect as you.”

He leans towards Tiffany, he slowly closes his eyes. Tiffany’s heart beats irregularly but a smile grows on her face.

This was the moment she had been waiting for.

 She closes her eyes and instantly she felt warmth on her lips. Taeng’s lip touches her softly and they envelop in a passionate kiss. Fireworks explode, time froze and the two felt as if they were the only ones on the world. Tiffany smiles as their lips part, her body was feeling light and her lips were tingling. Taeng chuckles, his forehead against Tiffany’s as he looks lovingly into her eyes.

“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to do that,” Taeng says, a grin on his face.

Tiffany chuckles, Taeng softly caressed her cheek; he wasn’t going to forget this moment forever. This was the day his life was going to change forever.

 Taeng warmly smiles, “Can I ask the question now?”

 Tiffany’s face becomes a puzzle; she looks at him with a confused look.

“What question?” She asks curiously.

Taeng takes her hand and intertwines their fingers; he looks lovingly in her eyes.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

 

4 Months Later

“Ahh! I can’t wait for spring break!” Yoona says ecstatically, his arms around Seohyun’s waist.

“I know! We should all go on a road trip!” Hyoyeon suggests happily, a gleam in her eyes.

 Sooyoung nods, “Yah! I agree. We can all go the beach!”

Seohyun’s eyes gleam up, “I love the beach! Yoon we should go!”

Yoona smiles, he kisses his girlfriend’s cheek lovingly, “Okay we’ll go to the beach.”

Jessica claps her hands, “Yes! Yul’s parents have a beach house so I’m sure they wouldn’t mind if they let us stay there right Yul?”

Yul gazes adoringly at her, a smile seeps on his face, “I’m sure they won’t, after all as soon as I mention your name they’ll happily comply.”

 Jessica swats his arm and chuckles, “Yah! Don’t be jealous your parents love me!”

Yul chuckles, he leans in and kisses Jessica lovingly, “I’m only jealous because I should be the only one who loves you.”

 Jessica blushes, she buries her face against his arms of embarrassment.

 Sunny laughs, “Aish, you guys’ are soooo cheesy!”

The group erupts in laughter; they were feeling the lively air of spring.

 Tiffany softly chuckles when all of a sudden a pair of hands covers her eyes. Tiffany gasps; she puts her hands over the ones that were covering her eyes.

She chuckles, “Well I wonder who this could be.”

She hears a chuckle; her small hands caress the bigger ones underneath her palms.

“For a guy, you sure do have soft hands,” Tiffany teases, earning a laugh from the latter.

Taeng removes his hands, “I’ll take that as a compliment and say thank you.”

 He walks around her so that he was in front of her, he cheekily grins.

“Hello perfection,” Taeng greets, he takes a chair and sits in front of her.

Tiffany blushes, “Aish, you always call me that.”

Taeng smiles warmly, “Because you’re perfect,” He leans towards her and kisses her lips tenderly.

Tiffany smiles, Taeng reciprocates a smile back as he leans back against his chair.

“Spring break is coming,” Tiffany says happily, taking her boyfriend’s hand in hers.

 Taeng chuckles, “I know, excited?”

Tiffany energetically nods, “The group was talking about going on a road trip.”

 Taeng’s eyes widen, “Ah really? That sounds fun…”

 Tiffany’s smile fades away, “What’s wrong? You don’t sound happy about it.”

 Taeng shakes his head and chuckles softly, “No I am…It’s just that…” He sighs, “I wanted you to myself…”

Tiffany’s smiles grows back, she adored seeing how cute Taeng was acting. She softly touches his chin and gently kisses him, sending sparks throughout her body.

“How about this…We go on the road trip but you and I can go on our own adventure,” Tiffany says happily.

Taeng smiles, “That works.”

Tiffany tilts her head, “Good.”

Taeng kisses Tiffany softly; he was never going to grow tired of her kisses.

“I love you,” Tiffany says as their lips part.

Taeng’s heart swells and his smile grows wider.

 “I love you too Tiffany,” Taeng replies affectionately, “I know we’re still young but…I know you’re the one.”

Tiffany bites her bottom lip as she shyly smiles, “I say the same to you.”

Taeng dorkily smiles, kissing Tiffany’s soft lips again. Tiffany smiles, she glances down and stares at the key shaped locket necklace around Taeng’s neck. She leans forward and gently takes it between her fingers, she eyes it lovingly.

Taeng chuckles, “I’m the key to your locket right?”

Tiffany softly chuckles, she shakes her head and grabs her locket with her other hand.

 Taeng tilts his head, “I’m not?”

Tiffany smiles, “No,” She uses Taeng’s key and unlocks her locket, a click was made and the heart locket springs open.

She looks up at him and into his eyes lovingly, “You’re the key to my heart.”

 

The End.