Resolution

Blind

 

Unfortunately lost a subscriber but no matter! I’ll still continue this story no matter what. Haha. I just want to inform you all that I only update Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday are my days to brainstorm and write my chapters. (: Thanks for all the love and support! You guys’ are awesome!

Tiffany’s eyes slowly open, squinting from the new adjusted light; her eyes widen realizing the scenery before her wasn’t her room. She quickly leans up from the bed, scanning the unfamiliar room left to right.

 I remember talking to Taeng last night and all of a sudden everything went black.

She gazes at her attire, realizing she was still in her clothes from last night along with Taeng’s jacket. She looks around the room again, noticing the posters and how everything was neatly shelved and displayed.

Am I…in Taeng’s room?

Tiffany softly touches her forehead, “How did I get here?”

She quickly peels off the warm comforter around her along with Taeng’s jacket and slowly gets up from the bed, carefully opening the door. She scans the area before sneakily heading downstairs, still confused and dazed of last night’s event. She walks down the hall and enters the living room, spotting Taeng who was still sleeping on the couch.

She warmly smiles, adoring how cute Taeng looked in his sleep. She slowly walks over to him, noticing he had a thin blanket over him; she frowns at the sight of Taeng’s poor condition of keeping warm. She kneels in front of him, intently gazing at Taeng’s face. Tiffany bites her bottom lip, her heart fluttering and her stomach growing warm. She warmly smiles, watching as Taeng peacefully sleeps.

 Tiffany pulls the small blanket up gently to cover Taeng more, “Mmm.”

 Tiffany retracts back hearing Taeng shuffle in the couch, her face grows flustered when she sees Taeng slowly opens his eyes. Taeng squints, covering his eyes with his arm; he looks over and sees Tiffany.

“Good morning,” He greets, his voice hoarse.

 Tiffany blushes hearing Taeng’s warm hoarse voice, she shyly smiles at the awakened latter, “Good morning.”

Taeng leans up, wiping his eyes as he gazes at Tiffany, “Did you sleep well?”

Tiffany ‘s jaw drops seeing Taeng had no shirt on, his well-developed abs flaunting in front of her. She quickly diverts her eyes back to Taeng’s face, ignoring the fact he was half-, “Yes I did. How did I get there though?”

Taeng laughs, “I carried you up there.”

 Tiffany’s heart skips a beat, “You did?”

Taeng nods, “You fell asleep on my arm so I carried you up to my room.”

 Tiffany affectionately smiles, “You didn’t have to do that. You could have woken me up so I could walk home.”

Taeng frowns, “It was late. I don’t want you to walk home when it’s that late. It’s dangerous.”

Tiffany smiles, biting her bottom lip hearing Taeng’s protective words.

“Thank you…” Tiffany says quietly, her smile still plastered on her face.

Taeng chuckles, “Don’t worry about it,” He gets up from the couch, “I’m going to go get ready for school okay? Afterwards we’ll go to your house so you can clean up.”

Tiffany eagerly nods, Taeng sends off another warm smile as he excuses himself upstairs to get ready. Tiffany lounges on the couch patiently, looking around and absorbing the serene atmosphere.

“Tiffany?”

Tiffany quickly looks to her right and sees Mrs. Kim standing with a smile on her face.

 Tiffany quickly stands up and bows, “Good morning Mrs. Kim.”

 “What are you doing here?” Mrs. Kim asks nonchalantly, an affectionate smile on her face.

 Tiffany awkwardly chuckles, “Well you see Taeng took me here after he found me crying on a bench and I guess I fell asleep so I stayed the night here,” Tiffany awkwardly chuckles again, “I hope you didn’t mind.”

 Mrs. Kim grins and laughs heartily, “You’re welcomed in this house any time of the day or night Tiffany.”

Tiffany smiles, “Thank you so much.”

 “But why were you crying? Did Taeng say something?” Mrs. Kim asks curiously, gazing at Tiffany softly.

Tiffany chuckles, “No. Taeng never says anything rude to me…” She gazes at the latter, “My boyfriend Donghae and I are having issues.”

“Ohhhhh,” Mrs. Kim replies quietly, “That’s not good.”

Tiffany sighs, “Yeah…”

Mrs. Kim smiles warmly, “Let me tell you something,” She walks closer to Tiffany and leans towards her, “The one who makes you cry isn’t worth your tears.”

Tiffany gazes at the mother with surprise, Mrs. Kim warmly smiles at the astounded Tiffany, taking her hand into hers.

 “I know you will make the right choice Tiffany,” Mrs. Kim says softly, squeezing her hand.

 Tiffany was left dumbstruck with no words to say. Her mind was warped from the mother’s words, echoing and leaving a confused trail in her head.

Before she had the chance to talk, Taeng rushes down the stairs with his backpack slung over his shoulder.

 “Oh good morning umma,” Taeng greets cheerfully, seeing her standing close to Tiffany.

 Mrs. Kim releases Tiffany’s hand and gazes at her son, “Good morning Taeng.”

Taeng looks over and notices Tiffany absentmindedly staring ahead, he tilts his head curiously.

“Fany-ah?” He says softly.

 Tiffany snaps out of her thoughts, gazing over to Taeng, “Oh hi.”

 “Are you ready to go?” He asks, warmly smiling.

Tiffany slowly nods her head, “Yeah. Let’s go.”

 Taeng kisses his mother’s cheek, “We’ll see you later umma.”

Tiffany solemnly smiles, grabbing her bag and bowing to her as she follows Taeng out to the hall.

“Thanks again Mrs. Kim,” Tiffany says warmly.

 “Of course, come back soon,” Mrs. Kim replies, smiling caringly at the two.

 Taeng waves off and opens the door, having Tiffany go out first.

“Thanks Tae…” Tiffany says quietly as they walk.

 Taeng gazes at her, “For?”

 “Everything. I don’t know where I would have been if you didn’t find me,” Tiffany confesses, looking down at her feet.

Taeng chuckles, “You don’t have to thank me. What are friends for right?”

Tiffany smiles and nods, “Yeah…”

Taeng smiles, stuffing his hands in his pockets as they walk in silence.

“Are we going to be late?” Tiffany asks, gazing at Taeng.

Taeng looks up to the sky, “I don’t think so.”

 Tiffany laughs, “I’m taking your word for it.”

Taeng laughs along with her, “I’m pretty sure I’m right.”

 Tiffany shakes her head, “Do you now?”

 Taeng knuckles her head softly, “Don’t tease me.”

Tiffany chuckles, enjoying the lively atmosphere between them, a smile was plastered on her face as they make their way to her house.

 “Do you want to come inside?” Tiffany asks as she takes out her keys.

 “No it’s okay, I’ll wait out here,” Taeng replies coolly, smiling warmly at her.

 Tiffany nods, “Okay I’ll be out soon.”

 “Soon being an hour?” Taeng teases, earning a punch from the latter.

 “Yah!” She replies, pouting with her lips.

Taeng smiles, pinching her cheek, “Only a joke.”

Tiffany smiles, heading inside her house to clean herself up. Taeng leans against a wall, taking his phone out in the process.

“Yeoboseyo?”

 “Hey beautiful, are you at school” He asks lovingly.

 “Yeah, I just got here. Are you on your way?”

 “Yeah, I’m just waiting for Tiffany and then I’ll be there.”

 “Oh are you at Tiffany’s house?”

“Well, she stayed the night at my house…” Taeng stops himself short and grows frantic, “But not in that way! We slept in different rooms.”  He didn’t want Jessica to get the wrong impression, worry strikes over his body.

He hears a chuckle on the other line, “I trust you Taeng. I know you’re not the type of guy to do that.”

Taeng sighs of relief, “You really are amazing you know that?”

 The latter chuckles, “Thanks. I’ll see you soon okay?”

 Taeng smiles, “Okay. See you soon.”

As he ends the call, he hears the door creak open, he pivots around and sees Tiffany smiling warmly at him.

“Ready?” She asks, her eye smile piercing Taeng’s heart.

Taeng smiles, “Let’s go.”

They make their way to school, chatting to each other the whole way to homeroom.

“Hey guys’,” Yoona greets, smiling at the two.

Taeng and Tiffany smile in unison, “Hey Yoona.”

 Taeng gazes over and quickly walks over to his girlfriend, leaving Tiffany to stand alone. She grows sad knowing their quality time was over; she wanted Taeng to stay with her, she sadly watches him go to his girlfriend, feeling a slight ache in her heart.

 “Hey you,” Taeng greets happily, kissing Jessica’s cheek.

The latter happily gazes at him, “Hello.”

“Did you sleep well?” He asks affectionately, gazing warmly at her.

 Jessica nods cutely, “Do you want to hang out after practice?”

 Taeng grins, “You don’t even have to ask.”

Jessica laughs, “You’re cute.”

Tiffany’s face falls watching the two, her heart aches again, she looks at the floor as she makes her way to her seat. Tiffany remains quiet as the school day passes, her mind warped around Taeng and all the kind gestures he did for her last night.

 Jessica, you’re lucky to have him.

The school day passes, Taeng makes his way to the locker rooms. He enters and sees Donghae changing, anger boils through him immediately. He walks over to him, his fist clenching tighter each step.

Donghae gazes up, feeling a presence nearby him, his eyes squint of annoyance, “What?”

Taeng gazes at him with daggers in his eyes, “If you hurt Tiffany I swear on my life I will kill you.”

Donghae flinches back, seeing the seriousness in Taeng’s eyes, “Tch. Whatever.”

Taeng grabs Donghae by his shirt collar, “You really think I’m joking? If I find her crying one more time because of you, you’re dead.”

 Donghae gulps, fear striking his body, he felt his knees buckle and weaken. He clears his throat, concealing how scared he was, “Alright. Geez.”

 Taeng pushes Donghae, ending the discussion by walking over to his locker to change.

 Donghae scowls, shoving his things in his locker and exits the locker room to the gym.

Yul enters the locker room, bypassing Taeng as he approaches his locker. Taeng bites his bottom lip, having the urge to talk to Yul but he knows he can’t. He awkwardly and silently puts away his things in his locker, slowly closing it and starting to walk away.

 “Hey Taeng,” Yul says, stopping Taeng in his tracks.

Taeng quickly turns around, “Yeah?”

Yul straightens his body and looks at him, “I’m sorry.”

Taeng was taken aback, “Sorry?”

Yul nods, “I shouldn’t be mad at you or Jessica. Like I said, you can’t control who you catch feelings for.”

Taeng remains quiet, gazing at the latter as he hangs his shoulders.

“It hurts on the inside…” Yul starts, “A lot. It’s going to take a long time for my heart to heal. For me to get back out there and look for someone else…”

Taeng cringes, feeling the pain of his dear friend.

 “But it’s okay. I’ll be okay,” Yul chuckles bitterly, “Because knowing that you and Jessica are happy is all I need to push me back up.”

 Taeng tilts his head, smiling slightly to hear the affectionate words from the latter.

 “Yul…” Taeng says softly, slowly approaching his friend.

Yul stops him short, “But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to stop loving Jessica.”

 Taeng bites his bottom lip, unsure of how to feel from hearing that. Apprehension strikes Taeng, he wasn’t sure what to say or do.

Yul softly chuckles seeing Taeng’s tense face, “I’m not going to steal her from you. I’m just letting you know my feelings for her are pure and I don’t think I’ll ever truly move on from her.”

Taeng loosens his body hearing the confession of the latter. He gazes down at the floor. Thoughts overtaking his body as he stares at the dirty gray floor, his mind warped in boggling thoughts.

He slowly looks up at Yoona and smiles warmly, “You and me both.”