Confession

Blind

 

300+ comments, 144 subscribers, and 10600 views? Thanks so much! I really appreciate each and every one of you and I’m so happy how far my story has come!

Tennis starts Monday so updates might be difficult for me but I will try my best to do a daily update. Practice is out at 4:30 so I might have to delay on updates. :(

Let’s take a break from drama and let Taeny have some fun. They need it. (:

Tiffany opens her eyes, squinting them quickly from the new adjusted light. She lies up from bed, stretching and yawning in unison.

 “Good morning,” Taeng says, chuckling at Tiffany’s appearance.

 Tiffany’s eyes suddenly widen seeing Taeng shirtless in front her, she grows red and covers her face.

“What are you doing?!” Tiffany yells, grabbing the pillow to conceal her face.

Taeng chuckles, “Calm down I just took a shower, I was going to put a shirt on. You woke up at the wrong time.”

Tiffany shakes her head against the pillow, “What are you doing here?!”

 Taeng laughs’, grabbing a shirt from his closet and pulls it over, “If you haven’t noticed, this is my room.”

Tiffany lowers the pillow, revealing a portion of her eyes; she scans the room left to right realizing the scenery was completely different than her usual room.

 Taeng grabs the duffel bag that was leaning against the wall; he places it on the bed, “Here.”

Tiffany drops the pillow and gazes at the bag, “What’s that?”

 Taeng chuckles, “Your stuff. I walked to your house last night and picked up some necessities for you.”

Tiffany’s eyes widen, “You did?”

Taeng nods, “Your mom was really worried about you last night but don’t worry I told her you were here.”

Tiffany’s eyes soften, “I didn’t mean to worry her.”

Taeng assuringly smiles, “It’s okay. She was glad knowing you were with me instead of someone else.”

Tiffany bites her bottom lip, “Sorry…I didn’t mean to fall asleep.”

 Taeng shakes his head, “Don’t apologize. If anything I’m just glad you’re okay.”

Taeng sits on the bed and examines Tiffany’s face, “How’s your cheek?”

 Tiffany gulps, controlling her heart that was beginning to beat irregularly, “Uhm…It’s fine.”

 Taeng softly touches her cheek, sending shivers down her body.

 Taeng tilts his head, “It’s still a little swollen but at least the cut is dried up.”

Tiffany stares admiringly at Taeng’s face, her eyes locked at his gentle expression. Her heart skips another beat; she remains quiet as Taeng’s face was only inches away from hers.

Taeng sticks his tongue out, “I’ll go make some breakfast.”

 Tiffany shakes her head, recollecting her thoughts and returning into reality.

“Okay…” Tiffany replies softly, watching as Taeng sends her a warm smile and heads downstairs.

Tiffany lies back down on the bed, softly placing her hand over her chest, “Aigoo…”

She shakes her head, grabs her duffel bag and heads to the bathroom to clean up.

After her morning routines, she loosens the towel that was around her head and hangs it up on the towel rack. She ruffles her hand through her hair before heading downstairs to accompany Taeng. She enters through the kitchen and sees Taeng at the stove.

Taeng notices her presence, he gazes at her and smiles, “Hello.”

 Tiffany shyly smiles, “Hey.”

Taeng turns off the heat, carrying the pan over to the table, “Just in time.”

 Tiffany looks around the room, not sensing Taeng’s parents around.

Taeng chuckles as he takes his seat, “Umma and appa went out.”

Tiffany gazes at him, slowly nodding her head as she joins him at the table.

 Her eyes widen in amazement, “Eggs? Bacon?”

Taeng laughs, “I know Western Style is your favorite.”

Tiffany grows flustered, “T-thank you.”

Taeng nods, looking down to resume eating his food.

After they finish in a comfortable silence, Taeng cleans up the dishes, Tiffany remaining her seat in silence.

Taeng wipes his hands on the dishrag and looks over to the latter, “Tiffany?”

 Tiffany quickly averts to Taeng, “Yes?”

 Taeng walks over to her, “Are you okay?”

 Tiffany nods, “I’m fine.”

Taeng warmly smiles, “That’s good…You smell good.”

Tiffany cracks into laughter, “Yah! That sounded so creepy!”

Taeng laughs along with her, “I couldn’t help it! You smell really good.”

Tiffany laughs harder, holding her stomach, “Stop!”

Taeng shakes his head, “Fine then. You smell awful.”

Tiffany stands up and swats his arm, “Yah!”

 Taeng sticks his tongue out, “Exactly!”

 Tiffany shakes her head, “Babo.”

Taeng smiles, “Sometimes.”

Tiffany shakes her head and chuckles, crossing her arms over her chest.

Taeng tilts his head, “So what do you want to do?”

Tiffany gazes at Taeng, “What do you mean?”

 Taeng shrugs, “Well winter break is still here. We can’t just stay home all day.” 

Tiffany chuckles, “That’s true.”

 Taeng takes out his phone, “I can call everyone and we can all go somewhere.”

Tiffany bites her lip, gazing down at the tile floor of the kitchen.

 She looks up at Taeng and smiles, “No, I want it to be just the two of us today.”

Taeng blushes, his heart skipping a beat along the process.

 Taeng clears his throat, “O-okay, what do you want to do?”

Tiffany grins, “Let’s go shopping!”

Taeng’s warmly smiles; his heart warms and tingles, he had missed seeing the energetic Tiffany.

 “Okay, let’s go,” Taeng says cheerfully, leading Tiffany to the front door.

They take a taxi to the mall, Taeng chuckles seeing how antsy Tiffany was. As they arrive, Tiffany excitedly exits the taxi, a gleam in her eyes.  Taeng chuckles, pays the toll to the driver and rushes inside to find Tiffany before she runs off on her own. Tiffany instantly grabs his wrist and drags him into a store surrounded by sale items.

Taeng shakes his head and chuckles, “Of course…”

 Tiffany beams a smile, instantly searching through the racks, her eyes gleaming of happiness. Taeng smiles, his heart beating softly, watching the girl he loves finally smile.

Tiffany grins and hands him her bags, “Are you going to be my personal bag holder?”

Taeng nods, “Anything for you.”

Tiffany blushes and shyly hits his arm, walking away from Taeng to conceal her red face. Taeng chuckles, following Tiffany from behind.

The day passes by and Taeng was carrying plentiful of bags; Tiffany had gone on a shopping spree.

 “Aigoo Fany-ah, do you really need all of this stuff?” Taeng asks, his arms straining from the many bags.

Tiffany laughs, “Of course! I bought them!”

Taeng shakes his head, “You’re silly.”

Tiffany swats his arm, “Fine. Do you want to buy something?”

Taeng chuckles, “Food.”

 Tiffany smiles, she adored Taeng’s cuteness, “Aish okay okay. Let’s go to the food court.”

Taeng grins and walks with Tiffany to the food court. He sets the bags down gently on the unoccupied chair and takes a seat next to it, stretching his body out on the wooden chair. Tiffany chuckles and sits across from him, crossing her legs and arms.

 Taeng tilts his head, “What do you want?”

 Tiffany makes a thinking face, contemplating and gazing around the food court.

“Whatever you get,” Tiffany answers, a bright smile on her face.

 Taeng chuckles and gets up from his chair, “Okay. Watch the bags.”

Tiffany waves her hand, “Of course.”

 Taeng knuckles her head and heads to a small concession stand. Tiffany remains smiling, staring absentmindedly at the table. She raises her hand up to her chest and holds it over her heart; she was feeling the steady beat of her heart.

She looks up, her mind instantly cutting off her thoughts, her eyes pierced on the familiar couple a distance from her. Taeng returns shortly and takes his seat in front of the fazed latter. He sets the cup filled with mini pretzels down; he looks up and sees the odd look on Tiffany’s face.

“Fany-ah?” He asks, waving his hand in front of her.

Tiffany doesn’t reply; her eyes were looking past his shoulder, still kept on the two people. Taeng follows her gaze and turns around, his eyes widen in surprise seeing Jessica and Yul at the mall as well. Tiffany shakes her head and snaps out of her thoughts, she gazes over at Taeng.

Taeng quickly turns around; feeling slightly hurt seeing Jessica with another guy, feeling a slight ache in his heart.

Tiffany’s face falls and becomes solemn, “Are you okay?”

Taeng chuckles bitterly and shrugs, “Yeah I’m fine.”

Tiffany bites her bottom lip; she felt bad seeing the hurt look on Taeng’s face. She looks past his shoulder and watches as the two laugh with each other and walk away from her sight.

She gazes back at Taeng, her eyes soften. She sadly smiles, “Do you miss her?”

 Taeng looks at the latter, “A little. But I’m fine. I think this is just the ‘break up’ feeling.”

Tiffany slowly nods, “It’s okay to feel that way. Some breakups are hard to get over.”

Taeng chuckles softly, “Yeah.”

 Tiffany places her hand on top of his softly, ignoring the electric sparks surging through her palm, “You’ll be okay. You’re an amazing guy Taeng.”

Taeng’s eyes widen, his heart skips a beat hearing the sincere words from the latter.

 Tiffany warmly smiles, “Any girl would be lucky to have you…” She says softly.

 Taeng smiles, he gazes warmly at the latter, “You know you have this unbelievable ability to make me smile?”

Tiffany flinches in surprise, her heart skips a beat and she softly blushes. Taeng chuckles, turning his hand over so that Tiffany’s hand was in his grasp, he gently squeezes it.

“Thanks Tiffany, I’ll be okay,” He reassures, sending a warm smile.

 Tiffany bites her bottom lip and smiles, her heart beating irregularly, “Y-you’re welcome.”

He releases her hand and looks down to his food, “Pretzel?” He asks lifting up the small cup.

 Tiffany smiles, “Please.”

The day passes, Taeng and Tiffany spend a joyful amount of time walking around and talking. Tiffany purchases a few more clothes, handing the bags to Taeng to carry to which he happily does. They finish their time in the mall and take a taxi to Taeng’s house. They arrive at Taeng’s house; Tiffany had to pick up her bag of extra clothes. She quickly heads upstairs to Taeng’s room to retrieve it. They walk to Tiffany’s house, cracking jokes and sharing stories.

 “Thank you Taeng,” Tiffany says softly as they walk to her front door.

Taeng raises his eyebrows, “For?”

Tiffany chuckles, “For today. I had a lot of fun.”

 Taeng chuckles, “You’re welcome. I had a lot of fun too.”

Tiffany unlocks her door and opens it wide, “You can set the bags here,” She says, pointing to her left.

Taeng nods and sets all her purchased items gently on the floor.

He stretches, “I should head home.”

 Tiffany nods, looking warmly at Taeng, “Be safe okay?”

Taeng grins, rubbing the back of his head, “I will thanks. I’ll see you later.”

“Goodnight Tae,” Tiffany says warmly, an affectionate smile on her face.

Taeng smiles and looks lovingly at Tiffany, “Goodnight Fany-ah.”

 Tiffany bites her bottom lip and watches as Taeng waves off and heads out the door.

A smile plastered on both their faces as they part ways.

I love you.