Flashbang

Reason Enough

 

 

Chapter 38

Flashbang

 

 

“I can’t believe you keep stun grenades in your car!” It was Bom shouting as she pushed the mute button on the TV remote.  They were huddled in the spacious living area of Seunghyun and Sandara.

 

“I have papers for carrying those Bommie.”

 

“You maybe, yes but Sandara doesn’t! This midget tried to kill Kwon Jiyong and Kiko Mizuhara with it.” she maliciously pointed at the woman behind her swathed in colorful pillows .

 

“Yah! I did not and I am not a midget!“ Sandara flung a pillow towards her cousin.  “They were momentarily confused and proved to be of greater hazards to themselves but they are both alive, a small price to pay considering what she had cost me.” She was glaring now.

 

“Sandara cut it.” Seunghyun stood to softly tug her hair as a warning.  “Bommie, flash bangs rarely kill, though they can disorient you pretty effectively. "

 

“ It has and it does and Kwon Jiyong is pretty banged up.

 

“Serves him right.” Sandara muttered.

 

“She was not licensed to carrry it.” Bom huffed pointing her red painted nails toward the woman seated on the bed behind her. Dara flashed her the finger.  “I can’t believe you’d deliberately put yourself and your child in harm’s way!” She was unrelenting. She knew it would be messy but she did not expect this type of mess.

 

“I am fi…!” but the child in her must have disagreed for Dara felt a strong and highly painful jab in her abdomen. She was sweating.

 

“Let us leave the legalities to the lawyer.  That is why we have them.” Seunghyun tried to appease her. “Minzy I need some help here.” He called.

 

Minzy was quick to push Sandara to lie on her back. “Time to get more rest Eunnie. Your baby is too excited at the moment.” She pulled the sheets up to cover her. “Take this please it will help you with sleep.” She handed her some pills, a pink tablet and big round one.

 

“What are these?”

 

“To help calm both of you and to help the baby hold on to you better.” Minzy replied.  “It would really make me feel better if you were in a hospital though.”

 

“She’s not in the condition to move around.” Seunghyun objects.

 

“But wasn’t she in the condition to crash drive a few days ago?  She had quite a good hand with stun grenades too” Bom screeched.

 

Seunghyun cast Bom a dirty look.

 

“Didn’t you see the picture Bommie?” It was Sandara.

 

“It was just a picture, Dara.” Bom tried to reason. “It may not even be what it seems.” She took a seat at the foot of her cousin’s bed and held her hand.

 

“Just like when I caught Kiko in Seunghyun’s bed?” Sandara smiled bitterly. “Do you want to see the video?” her eyes started to mist. It has been like this for some time now.  Her eyes would glisten and her heart would ache. Sandara moved her hand over her abdomen, a simple gesture to reassure the life within that she is fine.  They will be fine.

 

“What video?” Bom cried incredulously. “of Seunghyun?”

 

“Of Jiyong, Bommie. “ She pulled her hand from the warmth that the woman in front of her shares. “I took that picture.  I took a video too. I stood there in disbelief while he embraced and kissed her. “ She brush a stray tear.  “I wanted proof.  I was afraid. I was afraid I would not believe myself either. “ she raised her eyes to look at Bom. “He said he loved me.  Jiyong will never do it, Bommie. But he did.  The video was for me. “

 

“Tokki.” Bom climbed to join her in the bed.

 

“I am tired Bommie.  I don’t want to cry anymore.” Dara yawned. “ Maybe tomorrow, but no more today.”

 

Bom watched her cousin close succumbed to sleep with tears in her eyes. Sandara looked more fragile than usual. Her skin is paler, her eyes swollen and she knew the pills Minzy gives her helps in the pain. Bom reached for Dara’s cheeks, they were cold. “Seunghyun-ah. “ she called.

 

 

Seungyun entered from behind the curtains, he was in the foyer.

 

“Watch over her, will you?”

 

Seunghyun nods.

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

 

“Noona!” Seungri grunts. “Bom-noona!” He made a grab for her hand before she stepped on the brake.

 

“You are so noisy Ri.”

 

“You drive like a maniac.” Seungri wiped the sweet off his forehead. “ I don’t think this is a good idea.”

 

Bom peeked at the huge 7-storey building with a bold blue cross at the top. “I just wanted to drop by and visit.” She told him innocently. “Family is allowed to see him and I am family.”

 

Seungri blew his breath very slowly.  It took quite a lot of his stamina to run after Bom, even in her heels, the woman knows how to run.  It must have been pure blessing from the Higher Power that he caught up with her.  “Kiko-ssi is here.” He confessed.

 

“Better!” Bom flash him a toothy smile. “They owe me their lives, I deserve a thank you.” She pulled herself out of the car. “I came to collect what they owed.”

 

 

“Noona!” Daesung exclaimed upon seeing the beautiful Park scion stride through the door. Seungri was walking right behind her. “How did you???” he pointed at the security detail posted just outside the hospital suite. Nobody gets passed them.

 

“Those guys are under the Park payroll.” She shrugged. “I came to talk to him. Where is he?” Daesung stared at the imposing figure before him.

 

“Bom-noona.” Daesung said again, as if to confirm if indeed he is seeing her in front of him. He stared at the stunned face of his brother.

 

“Yes, Dae.” She shoved him out of the way and made a slow and deliberate motion to take off the dark sunglasses on her face. “I want to see the man of the hour, is that him?” She glanced at the battered figure on the bed on her right.  “

Or was it the cheater of the year, Ri?” she took note of the woman that occupied the other bed in the room.

 

“I believe Dara-noona calls him “the biggest er in town” excuse the language.” Seungri heard Daesung groan in frustration and he smirked in spite of himself. This noona was the one who found his rabid noona in the middle of her rampage.  She was the closest in the area for she drove the model to the townhouse immediately after the shoot. He wasn’t quite sure if it was a good thing. But one thing Seungri is sure, Kwon Jiyong will live another day in hell.

 

“Aaahhh that. “ Bom nods in understanding. “Hello then mother er. “ She went ahead and slapped the bandaged arm of Kwon Jiyong.

 

“Aww.” Jiyong howled, his arms are bruised and swelling still. The pain was enough to convince him that this is no nightmare.

 

“What a ninny.” She turned to her right and admired the handiwork done on the cast of the model. “They are actually sharing a suite, Isn’t it sweet Ri?

 

“What are you doing here?”  Kiko screeched in surprise. “Are you going to apologize? Where is Sandara?!” she pulled the blanket from under her foot.

 

 Bom smiles and taps the exposed cast currently decorated in beautiful swirls and red hearts. “Does it hurt? Did you trip and fell?”

 

“ you!” Kiko shouted, her gorgeous face marred by a huge purple bruising from the left side of her face to the bridge of her nose.

 

“More like the midget ed you!” Sandara got you good, huh?.” Bom snorted, making a big show of chewing her gum.  “She always had a good arm, perfect pitch, steady pulse, I was surprised you forgot.” She looked her in the eye.

 

 “Were you scared?  Good thing it wasn’t the golf balls.” Bom cackled. “Hmm…I heard you just love balls Audrie-ssi? I hope you didn’t gag.”  She popped a bubble.

 

“Noona, please.” Daesung finally recovered from shock and went to pacify the Park lioness. “Seungri, a little help please.”

 

“I’m done with the pleasantries Dae.” She pushed him away. “It is almost time anyway...” She struck Jiyong with a folder.

 

“You mother ers had the guts to demand for an apology.” She swung her arm and stuck the gum on Kiko’s hair. “You just made this personal.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading!!! I was battling with myself whether I wanted to cut the chapter and post now or continue and post later but I opted to post  now since Bommie was getting spiteful hahahah.  To all new subscribers thank you!  Please do leave comments below so I know I am not just rambling hehehe.