Mayhem

Reason Enough

Chapter 19

Mayhem

"!" she cursed again. It was the fifth expletive she managed to spew in the last sixty seconds. The last fifteen minutes were quite hellish as well and sitting by the bar with a glass of liquor is certainly not helping her.

"Publicity stunt." She said disdainfully. He thought it was a good publicity stunt. She had no high hopes; after all she married for reasons other than love. It isn’t suppose to hurt this much.

"But I trusted you!" she remembered herself say, feeling more and more betrayed.

"You weren't exactly truthful to me either."

"I never lied to you!"

"You never told me anything either."

"Oh god." she gasped. She felt a sudden surge of bile that she tastes something bitter... way too bitter...

“Fire is mine. It isn’t yours to give away!” she can’t breathe.  She had to go away.

"No plans of getting drunk alone, I hope." a hand took the bottle of Palinka away from her.

"No plans at all." she raised her glass. "To broken hearts and trampled egos."  Youngbae pried the glass off her hand.

"That's enough." he said

"When is it really enough?"

"When you know you had too much...when it is too painful that you want to stop."

"Did you ever stop?"

"I did...what about you baby, what do you want to do?"

"I want to go home."

"Let's take the back door." he held his hand

She barely had taken a step when a commotion caught her attention and insulted her sensibilities. "Don't." Seungri disapproved when she took a step forward.

"One last slug before I quit." she smiled "Promise." she then sashayed to the spectacle who was pretty in her pink top and flared pants.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Seunghyun!!" Joe cried, somehow relieved to see him.

"Breathe." he smiled

"You won't believe this." she gasped for air.

"At this point, I'm willing to believe anything."

"Kiko is here." It took only that to desensitize all his senses. He saw his brother stop, his annoyance mirrored in his brother's face.

"Dara." he turned sharply.

"Youngbae and Seungri are looking for her."

"Cross your fingers." he just saw Dara cross the floor and purposely heading towards Kiko. "What are you doing?" Seunghyun tried to block her way.

"Allow me to personally entertain her." she said walking past him

"Hello there, Ms. Mizuhara."

"My Dara!, marriage suits you." she replied grinning.

"I heard my marriage was beneficial for you as well."

"Hahahaha... It seems you've got everyone here. I hope you're not planning on cheating on your husband this early."

"If I were, I'm not the only one."

"Don't tell me... You knew?"

"You don't expect him to lie for you, do you?"

"No. But I didn't expect him to tell you either...definitely not when he has gotten this far without telling you. Just imagine the things they keep from you." she laughed mockingly. "I would have loved to see your face when you learned you actually settled for my left over."

"Enough!" Youngbae grabbed Kiko by the arm. "I don't believe in manhandling women, but I suggest you leave before I change my mind" he warned.

Seunghyun held Dara at bay. "It's all right, Bae. Let  her go." she said, her temper still in check.

"Pretty confident, aren't we?" Kiko was surprised

"You're in my turf, remember? Come in, let me introduce you around."

"You don't have to."

"Oh I must. Believe me, you don't have friends here." she said unperturbed.

"Mighty proud still, aren't we? Considering I snatched two of your men before I can do it again."

"Suit yourself." She shrugged " Whether they sleep with you or not would be their choice to make....But" she smiled ...a smile that caused Seungri to fear for Kiko. "This I can guarantee... They'll only be thinking of me each time."

"I wouldn't be too positive on that if I were you. You haven't seen the way your husband ravishes me." She leered

"Aaahh... I shall never doubt such a statement...considering you are way too accessible, I'd be concerned if he doesn't." she sneered.

Kiko smirked. The tension was way too thick that one can scarcely breathe.

"You forgot one vital detail though...you forgot to mention how many times he called out my name while making love to you." Dara pricked further.  She aims to cut, to injure, and to draw blood. She leaned in “Have you forgotten how Tabi screamed my name that night? It is the same, it will always be that.”

Bom gasped. Seunghyun swore. Seungri nearly choked on a drink. Youngbae was struck dumb and a few others snickered.

"Jiyong will never be able to resist me."

"Too bad, it wasn't enough for him to marry you."

"." Kiko spat.

"Why don’t I just  show you how much of a cheap imitation you are of me. " Dara turned and took Seunghyun’s hand from her arms and wrapped it around her waist and started kissing him....hard. It was enough to make prissy misses blush and alarm the gentlemen. It was time to remind everyone who owns who.