Chapter 28

Opposing Elements

Yuri and Yoona was having problem breathing. The smoke around them had started to make them sleepy, they are really disadvantaged. "Yuri, you deal with the guards, I'll do my best with this dragon here," Yoona demanded as she pounced towards the dragon's tail.

The dragon's tail swished towards Yoona and Yoona was hit onto the wall. She gritted her teeth and stood back up, taking a glance at Yuri who was blinding the guards with her light and knocking them out one by one. Yuri wouldn't be much of a help, now that she is dealing with the guards. Yoona turned to face the dragon. She had to at least get Yuri out of here, it was her fault that Yuri is in NU.

“Mianhe Yuri, getting you into this mess.” Yoona mumbled.

The dragon turned to Yuri, and upon seeing this Yoona jumped up and punched the dragon's wings. The dragon flinched and turned its focus back on Yoona. Growling, it slammed its tail onto Yoona again.

"Yoona!" Yuri's focus was to Yoona and the guards took the moment to jump onto Yuri.

Yoona rushed over and knocked the guards unconscious, then helped Yuri up.

"There's no way we'll be able to escape this," Yuri muttered.

"Well, obviously." Yoona's eyesight starts to blur. "THe percentage of us winning is zero, the smoke, the guards and a big, fat dragon, there's no way we'd be able to escape."

'Use your powers' Nox's voice was heard in Yoona's head.

Yoona could slowly feel the prescense slowly creeping back into her and chaining her conscious back inside the prison. "No, this is bad,"

"What is bad?" Yuri asked as she knocked out another guard.

"Nox is coming back," Yoona answered as she jumped out of the dragon tail's way. "I think Lux's prescense is fueling Nox's anger to revenge,"

"That is really bad," Yuri agreed.

Then a thought passed Yoona's mind. Using Sooyoung's power, she can get the two of them out of here, but then, the arrow will be pointed towards Jessica, Tiffany and the rest who tried to help her out. She can't have that happen. Yoona gulped as Nox's voice repeated in her mind again. She has to do this, not just because she has to protect her only friends, but to stand up to her consquences. She was the one that disobeyed the instructions given by the orders and got herself in here, no one else is going to get hurt anymore because of her.

Turning so quickly to Yuri that she wasn’t able to act, Yoona teleported her to where Jessica and the group were.

“Yul?” Jessica was stunned. “Why are you here?”


“It’s Yoona,” Yuri exclaimed. “She teleported me here using Sooyoung's powers!"

"Guys!" Boa bursts in. "Yoona's in the court, again, I think they might change the execution day, we have to go, now."

They charged into the court and cringed at the sight. Yoona was severely wounded but she remained standing in front of the judges.

“What have we got here,” Law asked sarcastically, still mad about Yoona sleeping before. “An escapee?”

“So this is Justice,” Yoona smirked. “Getting rid of ones that you can’t control,”

“Shut up!” Law yelled as he slapped Yoona's face.

Blood trickled down Yoona's lips and she was slowly losing conscious. Yoona was no longer able to see properly. “Tell me,” Law continued. “Who is this helper of your escape we are talking of?”

“Why…should…I tell…you,” Yoona mumbled in between coughs.

“You will tell me or else.” Law threatened.

"The more you threaten me, the more I won't, Mr 'Justice'" Yoona spat.

Law kicked Yoona in the stomach, and continued to kick her even when she's on the ground.

“Stop it!” Yuri jumped into the court. “You’re going to kill her!”

“She was going to be executed anyway, but most importantly, we have to find the helper of this escapee.” Law ignored. "We have to erase any threats to the order and this helper is a threat,"

“Perhaps we should give her a chance,” Humanity suggested. “This escapee may be a valuable asset in the upcoming war.”

"She has a name," Yuri gritted her teeth. "And it is Yoona,"

“Whatever,” Peace, being the nicest one decided. “But I do agree with Humanity, she is a very valuable asset, we just have to keep our eyes on her.”

“I don’t care,” Law shouted.

“Law, you’re breaking the order yourself,” Humanity said a bit louder. “It is TWO against ONE,”

“Perhaps you need a lesson on your maths,” Peace giggled.

"This is a different case, we're talking about one that can destroy the world." Law argued. "The decision is final, if she won't tell who her helper is, we'll just execute her."

"Fair enough," Peace nodded. "It is true that we can not prevent her to lose control of her power."

"In case of another escape, we shall execute her now," Law continued.

"What!?" Yuri shouted. "Then why don't you kill me as well, I can also lose control."

"You're power is too valuable to kill," Humanity said before Law can execute this other girl.

"I will stand by Yoona no matter what happens and same goes to my friends." Yuri gestured to her friends who were all slowly coming down into the court.

"Yuri's right, we're leaving the order," Jessica gritted her teeth. "And we are taking Yoona,"

"Are you announcing a rebellion?" Law asked with a look of distaste. "You should know that even this escapee couldn't do so,"

"Yoona and Yuri was alone," Tiffany said as she got into a stance. "But this time..."

"She's got us," Jessica finished.


CO-AN: ayo. it's rainbowbooze, i hope you liked what my dongsaeng wrote. updating is still a bit slow but we're working on it so please continue to read this fic! thank you for your support! -RB

CO-AN 2: Both rainbowbooze unnie and soshiace9 unnie has been great help in this chapter, I hope you guys will like my work eventhough it's not as good as the unnies and thank you for your support!! - JST