Teaser and Hiatus

Opposing Elements

Hello my lovely readers! As we all know I was suppose to be going on hiatus for at LEAST 3 weeks because my SAT is on March 9th, however I realized that my finals are also on Mid-March. So I will be on hiatus for maybe 5 weeks. I thought of a plot already to type so here's a spoiler. It's pretty short though.

Chapter 19 Teaser

"Yah Nox lets play!" Young Lux said.  

"No.. I want to sleep" Nox sighs and lays in the shade underneath a tree. 

Lux pouts and pinches her girlfriend's cheek. 

"Ow!" Nox gets up and rubs her cheek. 

"Come on!! Lets play! Terra, Fulgar, Ignis and Glacies are waiting for us!" Lux whines and pouts. She grabs her girlfriend's arm and drags her to their friends.

~~

"Where are we?" A blonde boy with dark brown eyes, Glacies, asks while looking around the room.

"What are these symbols?" A brunette with light brown eyes, Ignis, says out loud while pointing to the runes on the wall.

"This is just too weird" Terra mutters. His brother, Fulgar starts walking around to see if they can find an exit.

The six of them woke up in a strange room and had no idea where they were.

"Nox.. I'm scared" Lux hides behind her girlfriend and holds her tightly.

"Don't be... I'm here" Nox smiles and kisses her girlfriend's cheek.

~~

"We've found the people who will be the holder of the powers?" A man asks.

Nox, Lux, Terra, Fulgar, Ignis and Glacies were bounded to the floor and around them were strange symbols for a ritual.

"What the hell is this? Let us go!" Glacies yells.

"We'll begin the implant on him" The man says.

Glacies looks up and sees a light blue orb like thing. The orbs starts glowing and slowly enters Glacies' chest.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Glacies screams in agony and starts crying. Ignis sees her lover like this and cries.

After about 10 minutes of torture Glacies falls out of consciousness. The other five

sees the boy's blonde hair had changed to light blue.

"Begin the implant on the rest"

~~

Nox opens her eyes and tries to get up. She immediately feels pain from the battle.

"Lux? Ignis? Glacies? Guys?" She slowly gets up and holds onto her injured shoulders, hoping to find her friends.

Suddenly she remembers what happened.

".... They left me to die...." She curses under her breath. 

Nox looks down on the ground and clenches her fists.

"I'll never forgive them."

TBC

Okay see you guys probably the end of March :| 

How the element users look.. using anime because it's almost impossible to find people with that hair color and eye color LOL:

Glacies- 

Ignis- 

Lux- 

Nox- 

Terra- 

Fulgar-