Chapter 19

Opposing Elements

Chapter 19

Back in the order the senior officers were still in the middle of a meeting.

"How dare that Jung Soojung leave?! All of them need to be punished. Kwon Yuri, Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Kim Taeyeon, Lee Soonkyu, Krystal Jung, Cho Kyuhyun, Seo Juhyun and Jung Yonghwa!! Send people to find them and bring them back!" The man ordered and slammed the desk, making everyone flinch.

"S-sir.." One man stuttered.

"WHAT?!" The man screamed.

"W- we have a report that Choi Sulli has also escaped and joined Krystal Jung" The man replies. 

The council leader hears this and slams the desk again.

"This is why I hate children! They think this is just a game! They should all be punished for betraying the order!"

"Sir! I understand why you're upset, but, like you said, they're just children. And they did this to save their friend. Also 9 of the 10 are element users. We cannot afford to lose them." BoA tried to reason with the leader.

The man glared at BoA and sits back onto his seat. 

The tension in the room was heavier than ever. The front door opens abruptly, gaining everyone's attention.

"Can't you see we're in the middle of our meeting??" The man shouts at the women who disturbed the meeting.

"My apologies sir, but we just received news from the infirmary!"

"What is it now?" The man sighs, tired from everything that happened today.

"Choi Sooyoung has woken up from her coma!"

"Really??" BoA replies happily.

"Yes, but that's not all." The man says.

"What else is there?" BoA asks.

"The security cameras show that someone was by Sooyoung's bedside. The figure used some unknown power. After that he just disappeared from the camera. Sooyoung woke up shortly after." The woman explained and handed the pictures around to show the council.

The council members listen nervously as they hear the woman speak.

"Is there anything else?" BoA asks.

The woman nods slowly and hands a letter to BoA.

BoA slowly opens the letter and saw a message left for the order.

Prepare to fall. I have healed Choi Sooyoung for you because it wouldn't be fun to take you down so easily. Something big is about to happen.

Goodbye~ 

~~

"Nox and Lux used to be lovers" Ignis says.

"WHAT???" The two americans shout in unison.

"So then why are they fighting??" Tiffany asks.

"Nox is holding a grudge for something that happened a long time ago. You see all of us were friends."

Flashback

Nox was sleeping peacefully on the grass and watching the clouds drift in the clear blue sky. The raven haired girl enjoyed spending her time in peace and quiet.

Suddenly she sees a shadow and looks up. Nox frowns when she sees someone disturbing her leisure time.

"What?" Nox asks, not looking at the girl.

"Seobang-Ah..." The figure lays next to Nox and whispers into the girl's ear, making the dark haired girl blush.

"What do you want Lux?"

"Let's play..." Lux says with aegyo that even Nox is weak against.

"Can't we watch clouds instead?" Nox sighs.

"Yah Nox let's play!" Young Lux said.  

"No.. I want to sleep" Nox sighs and lays in the shade underneath a tree. 

Lux pouts and pinches her girlfriend's cheek. 

"Ow!" Nox gets up and rubs her cheek. 

"Come on!! Lets play! Terra, Fulgar, Ignis and Glacies are waiting for us!" Lux whines and pouts. She grabs her girlfriend's arm and drags her to their friends.

"Why are you always so active?" Nox asks while sighing.

"Why are you always so inactive?" Lux asks back while grinning.

"Hmph" Nox frowns. Lux sees this and stops dragging her girlfriend to turn around.

"What now?" Nox mutters while pouting.

The silver hair girl smiles and leans forward and placed her lips on her girlfriend's.

"My cute, lazy girlfriend." Lux chuckles when she sees Nox looking down to hide her obvious blush.

"L-Let's just go now" Nox stutters and holds the girl's hand. 

The two of them arrived at the park and sees their friends waiting for them.

"Yah! Where were you two?? Making babies??" Terra jokes.

"Of course not Terra. That's Glacies and Ignis!" Fulgar joins his twin in teasing their friends.

"Shut up!!" Nox and Glacies yell at the twins while Ignis and Lux were hiding their embarrassed faces.

"Idiot midget twins" Glacies scoffs.

"We're not short!!! Shut up Glacies!" Terra and Fulgar scream.

"Oh really? Even Nox and Lux are taller than you midgets." Glacies smirks.

"At least we're taller than Ignis!" Terra argues.

"You must be happy to be BARELY taller than my girlfriend."

"Idiot pedo Glacies!" Fulgar defends his brother.

"I'm not a pedo!! Ignis is only 4 months younger than me!"

"Can you idiots be quiet?" Nox coldly asks. The three guys quickly shut their mouths and nod.

Nox sighs and looks away, but then sees an elderly woman struggling to cross the street. Nox quickly makes her way to help the woman.

"Y-Yah Lux.. your girlfriend is so scary!" Terra complains.

"My girlfriend is perfect thank you very much!" Lux pouts, but smiles when she sees her girl going to help someone. Although Nox was aloof and appears cold, she is a very kind and caring person.

"Ma'am do you need any help?" Nox asks the elderly woman.

"Oh you're so kind young lady..." The old woman smiles creepily, making Nox feel a chill.

"You and your friends are all so young.. perfect to be chosen"

Chosen? Nox thought and then suddenly a light shines. Lux looks and sees her girlfriend on the floor unconscious.

"Nox!!" Lux quickly runs to help her lover, their friends run after her. The old woman smirks and all of them see a giant light.

"The perfect hosts." She grins and the other 5 lose consciousness too.

~~

Nox wakes up. The dark haired girl looks around the room and sees all of her friends and lover unconscious.

"Lux! Are you okay?" Nox shakes her girlfriend while panicking. She sighs in relief when she sees Lux slowly opening her eyes.
 
"N-Nox.. what's wrong.. where are we?" Lux weakly asks.
 
"Thank god you're okay!" Nox shouts and kisses her girlfriend, breathlessly. The girl breaks the kiss and places her forehead against her girlfriend's.
 
"I thought something happened to you." Nox murmurs while shaking.
 
"Don't worry. I'll never leave you." Lux smiles. 
 
"Uh.. girls?" Someone said, interrupting the couple.
 
"Where are we?" A blonde boy with dark brown eyes, Glacies, asks while looking around the room.

"What are these symbols?" A brunette with light brown eyes, Ignis, says out loud while pointing to the runes on the wall.

"This is just too weird" Terra mutters. His brother, Fulgar starts walking around to see if they can find an exit.

The six of them woke up in a strange room and had no idea where they were.

"Nox.. I'm scared" Lux hides behind her girlfriend and holds her tightly.

"Don't be... I'm here" Nox smiles and kisses her girlfriend's cheek.

They inspected the room and saw that there were neither windows nor doors present.

"What is this?" Nox mutters to herself.

Suddenly a bright light flashes and 4 figures in cloaks appear after the flash clears.

"Who the hell are you?" Glacies cautiously asks.

"We are the ones who will change the world." One of the figures shout. The man raises his hand and snaps his finger. The 6 of them feel something constricting them and saw that the ground was grabbing onto them tightly.

"What the hell???" Nox shouts.

In just a few seconds, all 6 of them became bounded to the floor. They struggled to break free, but the ground caused them to be completely immobilized. 

"We've found the people who will be the holder of the powers?" A man asks.

Nox, Lux, Terra, Fulgar, Ignis and Glacies were bounded to the floor and around them were strange symbols for a ritual.

"What the hell is this? Let us go!" Glacies yells.

"We'll begin the implant on him" The man says.

Glacies looks up and sees a light blue orb like thing. The orbs starts glowing and slowly enters Glacies' chest.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Glacies screams in agony and starts crying. Ignis sees her lover like this and cries.

After about 10 minutes of torture Glacies falls out of consciousness. The other five sees the boy's blonde hair had changed to light blue.

"Begin the implant on the rest."

~~

5 years later

"Good job today Nox!" Lux greeted her girlfriend who just came back from a fight. Since the event 5 years ago, all 6 of them became part of the new order created by their "creators". Although they have attempted to escape, they were unable to because of the orbs inside of them.

Now the 6 of them have become machines for fighting in wars. Whenever a nation or country was in battle with another country, their creators would ask for a certain amount of money. Whichever nation manages to pay first would gain the assistance from the element users. Right now all of them were helping a nation conquer land in what would be present day, south east Asia.

"Thanks" Nox smiles and kisses her girlfriend.

"Yah... go do that in your room please." Fulgar pretends to vomit in disgust.

"Shut up" Nox glares.

"Okay stop it you two. We have a meeting with 'them' now. Let's go" Ignis orders and other 5 quickly nods.

"Nox, Lux, Fulgar, Terra, Glacies and Ignis. You 6 have a new mission. Go to district 9 and aid the army. Lux, you will be in charge." The man tells the 6 of them.

"Yes sir." Lux responds and quickly transport the 6 of them to district 9. As soon as they arrived they saw a bloodbath. The nation that they were helping was being beaten very badly.

"Let's go!" Lux orders. The 6 of them join the fight and the tide slowly begins to turn. The army from the other side stood no chance against these super humans, except their general.

The other army had done research on the element users and created a new weapon to help them go against the element users.

Nox sensed something was different about today's fight. Usually it would not take this long to beat a rival army and most of the time their enemies would run away.

"You noticed it too huh?" The general smirks and shows Nox a new weapon that they have never seen before.

"What is that?"

"You'll know soon enough" 

Nox hears a loud scream and turns to her left. Her eyes widen when she saw Lux holding her bleeding shoulder.

"Lux!" Nox sprouts wings and quickly stabbed the soldier that hurt Lux.

"Lux are you okay?" Nox asks her girlfriend. 

Suddenly Nox feels a sharp pain on her torso. She looks down and sees that Lux had stabbed her.

"L-Lux?" Nox stutters. The dark user looks at her girlfriend's eyes and sees them dark and lifeless.

"Glacies!" Ignis runs to her lover and creates a wall of fire between the enemy and them.

"What's wrong baby?" Glacies asks.

"Lux just stabbed Nox!"

"What??"

Lux quickly pulls the sword out of Nox and stares down at the injured girl.

"What's wrong with you Lux?" Nox struggled to speak while gasping for air.

"Do you like our new invention?" The general smirked while clapping. 

Nox uses her powers to stop the bleeding and managed to close the wound a little.

"What did you do to my girlfriend?" Nox hissed.

"Very simple. We have come to the realization that us normal humans have no chance against you elementists. Only you can kill each other. When your girlfriend was cut by my men, the sword was laced with a nervous system drug we created. This enhances all her powers and hate. She now sees you as an enemy" The man casually explains.

"You're sick" Nox mutters weakly and gets off the floor.

"There's no way I'm ever fighting my girlfriend." 

"You would rather die?"

"I can do that either. Lux would blame herself for my death."

Nox looks at Lux, hoping to get the girl back. Lux glares at the dark user and, without a moment of hesitation, attacks her. 

"Lux! Stop!" Nox desperately shouts to persuade the light user. 

"I... hate.. everyone... especially you Nox. I have always hated you." Lux says. Even though Nox knew this was the effect of the drug, hearing those words from the person she cared most about caused her to lose focus. Lux stabs Nox again, this time in the chest.

Terra sees this becomes enraged. The ground starts shaking and cracking.

"Men retreat!!" The general orders.

The enemy quickly fled the battle. Glacies, Ignis, and Fulgar try to stop Terra. Glacies notice a large cut on Terra back. He realized the earth user had also been affected by the drug and seeing their friends kill each other triggered the hatred in him.

Fulgar grabs his twin and tries to stop him, but Terra becomes even angrier. Ignis and Glacies runs to Lux and Nox. The ice user freezes Lux, immobilizing her. Ignis was about to carry the unconscious Nox when the ground caves in and splits in half, separating the 5 from Nox. 

Glacies attempts to make an ice bridge between the two halved grounds, but stops when he sees army in the other side. There were practically thousands of them and all of them prepared bows and arrows to aim at the 5 of them.

"We have no choice!! We have to escape!" Fulgar cries, still struggling to hold onto Terra.

"What about Nox??" Ignis screams.

"We have no choice!" Fulgar shouts back.

Glacies looks at Lux and Terra, realizing there really were no other options.

"Ignis we have to go" Glacies says firmly.

"What??"

"I said we have to go! There are no other options!"

Glacies lifts the now unconscious Lux and starts to run. Fulgar quickly follows, carrying his brother. Ignis looks at Nox one last time and runs with them.

~~

Am I dead? The injured girl wonders as she stares at the light above her.

"You're alive" A voice says as if she could read her mind.

"Who are you?" Nox says while glaring at the woman.

"Is that anyway to speak to someone that saved your life?"

"I don't care. Where am I?"

"The nation of Im. We found you half dead."

"Im? Why did you save me if you're from the enemy side? You hate the nation of the Kwons. This has to be a joke and where are my friends?"

"Friends? You mean the people that left you to die alone in the battlefield?"

"They did not desert me!!" Nox screams, but quickly flinches and closes her eyes from the pain.

"Stop you're going to hurt yourself!"

"I dont care"

Nox opens her eyes and tries to get up. She immediately feels pain from the battle. The dark user ignores the woman and runs over the door, hoping to see her friends. The pain from stab early comes back and she falls to the ground.

"Lux? Ignis? Glacies? Guys?" She slowly gets up and holds onto her injured shoulders, hoping to find her friends.

Suddenly she remembers what happened.

Lux.. tried to kill me. Nox sighs.

"You don't listen do you? Fine. Here's a visual image. I'm a psychic type. I recorded the battle" The woman says and shows Nox the memory of the 5 leaving Nox behind. She was successfully able to edit the memory so that it seems like the ground was not split and the other 5 simply deserted her out of fear.

"Now do you believe me?" The psychic user asks.

".... They left me to die...." She curses under her breath. 

Nox looks down on the ground and clenches her fists.

"I'll never forgive them." Nox mutters.

The woman sees this and smirks.

The result was exactly how we expected it to be. She said in her mind and transferred the into the data for the research department. 

~~

"Lux! You're awake!" Ignis runs to hug her friend, who was still confused after just waking up from her coma.

"W-What happened? And where is Nox?" Lux asks. The girl expected to see her girlfriend as soon as she woke up.

"Lux.. Nox isn't here. She won't be returning" Glacies slowly breaks the news to the girl.

"What??"

~~

The next few months the order received notice that a new order was establish in the rival nation of Im. They found their own breed of elementists and they were able to successfully execute their missions without faults. It was inevitable that the two orders would clash.

It was the 4th day of the bloodiest battle in both order's history. Both sides suffered major causalities.

"Prepare to die" A voice whispers into Lux's voice. The light user gasps and gets up. It was raining hard and the girl was wearing a cloak so she couldn't see who the girl was.

W-Why am I getting this weird vibe from this girl? Lux asked herself.

The enemy lifted one of her hands and a giant ball of darkness started forming.

T-that move. It can't be. Lux prepares to make a shield to block the impact.

"Be absorbed in darkness for eternity." The person says.

Those words... that voice... it's not possible.

"Who are you???" Lux screams. The girl in the cloak slowly takes off her hood and reveals her face.

"N-Nox?" Lux stutters. The girl in front of her looked and spoke exactly the same as her ex- lover.

"Nox? Who is that?" The girl smirks.

"I have no name." She finishes and throws the dark energy at the girl.

Flashback Ends 

"Since that day Nox has beared a strong hatred for Lux." Glacies explains.

"B-But... what does that have to do with Yoona and Yuri??? They didn't choose to get these powers. None of us did!" Jessica questions her power.

"That's where we're wrong..." Glacies sighed.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asks.

"Yes in most cases the host is chosen randomly." Ignis says.

"But for Yoona and Yuri. It was fate" Glacies finished.

"What?" The two Americans responded.

"The order you are part of now, is the same order all 6 of us were once in. This was owned by the Kwons. The order we're fighting against now is the one that was created by the Ims."

"...." Jessica and Tiffany stayed quiet so Glacies can continue.

"After Nox left the Kwon Order, Lux became our order's priority. Eventually she was considered the most valuable element user in the history of the Kwon nation. The bearer of her energy is always chosen by destiny, which is Kwon Yuri for this generation. At the same time Nox became the nation of Im's priority. The dark energy's host is also chosen by destiny and for the 21st century, the chosen one was Im Yoona." Glacies explains.

"Okay.. what else?" Tiffany asks.

"Heh.. I don't know if it was on purpose to emphasize the tragedy of Nox and Lux's love story. The chosen hosts are always destined to fight, but also fall in love. However, in the end they are expected to kill one and another. Only one host is allowed to be alive in each generation." Ignis chuckles sadly.

"They're what?!" Jessica exclaims.

~~

"Yoona... any more bright ideas?" Yuri asked the younger girl.

"You think of something." Yoona replied.

"You don't think I'm trying?? This cage won't budge!"

"Well you're not trying hard enough then"

"I really hate you" Yuri curses under her breath.

The black pearl looks around the room again and inspects the cage.

The tanned beauty notices a small detail on the bars of the cage. Each specific bar had a different rune decoration. Yuri looks at her tattoo and looks for a rune with her tatoo's design. She smiles brightly when she finally finds it.

"I got it!"

"Yoona stand back!"

"I'm tied idiot! How do you expect me to move??"

"Aish just shut up then!"

Yuri gathers all her energy and focuses it into her right hand. 

"Here goes nothing!" Yuri screams and runs to the bar with her pattern. The cage absorbs the energy and begins to light up. One by one the other runes glow and cage disintegrates. 

"Yes!!! I got it!!!" Yuri jumps around, proud of herself. Yoona sees this and slightly chuckles.

"In your face jerk!" Yuri stuck her tongue at the younger girl and walked to her.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah. Now get me out of these chains." Yoona sighs.

Yuri looks at the chains and sees that it was completely different from the design of the cage, which means using a power to unlock was not the answer.

"Hey wimp.. before my power left she put something inside my shirt. It looked like a note. Can you get it?"

Yuri nods and was about to reach for the note, but then she realized it was underneath Yoona's shirt.

"N-No way!!" Yuri blushes and argues.

"You think I want this too??? I'm the one that's going to get molested. Now just do it!!"

"F-Fine! You owe me!" Yuri glares and reaches under the chained girl's shirt. The two of them avoided eye-contact because it was too awkward.

"S-Stop taking advantage of me and just find it!!" Yoona screams.

"I'm trying!" Yuri shouts back. When she feels something paper-like, she pulls it out and sees an envelope. The older girl opens the envelope and saw a letter with a message in the form of a poem. 

To Break Free These Chains.

The Savior Must Give A Kiss.

To The One In Chains.

Yuri reads this to herself and then shows it to Yoona.

".... must give a... kiss... one in... chains." Yoona reads.

The two of them stare at each other and then it finally hit them.

"WE HAVE TO WHAT??????" Both Yoona and Yuri scream.

TBC

Yes my hiatus is finally over xD I'm so tired though. I wrote this half asleep .___. It's like 1 in the morning. Oh and I already thought of the ending for this. So this will end soon. BUT it will end in a bang (not a erted way). Trust me :3 I do plan on making a season 2 of this. OMG.. so many replies to do OTL Sorry if these and are not as well thought out compared to usual. 

@ amiigo I wonder if they can make up after something like this xD But YoonYul definitely has a chance.
@ JeTidalwavesurfer I'm actually studying latin in high school right now... I hate it. LMAO
@ eyelovegg latin is the worst class ever -__-;; 
@ luckyshootingstar We all knew there was something going on xD
@ appleshanty Both couples are jjang. LOL yeah Sulli's random appearance xD
@ haruhiana Krystal is awesome. JungLi <33 Fany and Ignis are both jealous pabos xDD JeTi is adorable! Ahaha I'm not that tall xD Yes JeTi will get fight scenes.. eventually.
@ AsukaEnergetic yup powers can date :3 JungLi and JeTi <3 Hm.. Hyuna? In my opinion she did not suit the Wonder Girls. That's just my opinion. Yeah the powers were originally human >_< LMAOO I'm American Born Chinese. So Yes I'm asian xDD JeTi are just too funny. OMG NUUU DOn't chase me >_<
@ darkstar839 no idea xD I found random pictures tbh. Thank You! <3 
@ PJShin I knew you would love it LOLOL xDD The powers are all fun to read on their own. 
@ decimo27 Aha.. you finally commented xD YoonYul are forever in denial.
@ Yume-Zatto I'm so sleepy too T__T JeTi are just too dense.
@ V_Night I really like the YongSeoKyu triangle. Sulli... hm... maybe :P 
@ Kim_Yuri Thank you for reading >< I'm glad you like my story. 
@ ryan86 Thank you!! :)
@ YOONADDICT3005 Thank you! <3 
@ VLdandyu07 readers are jjang too!