Chapter 18

Opposing Elements

Chapter 18

"Yoona!" Yuri shouts. She finally found the girl she has been searching for.

"What's up?" Yoona asks with a grin.

"What's up? What's up?? That's all you have to say to me?? Really?? Do you know how long I have been searching for you?!" Yuri yells while making her way to Yoona's cage.

"I don't know wimp considering I can't tell time here at all. Care to inform me how long I have been locked up?"

"I.. I don't know either. Hopefully not that long."

"Oh well. How did you find me anyway?" The dark user asks while staring at the older girl.

"To be honest, I have no idea. My light unnie helped transport me here and told me I had to sense your energy."

"Lies.." Yoona said while smirking.

"How do you know?" Yuri scoffed.

"My powers told me my powers are weakened in this room. No way you can sense it. Tell me the truth. You found me with your heart didn't you?"

Yuri remained quiet and turned around to hide the blush on her face. Yoona noticed and smiled in triumph.

"I didn't know you liked me so much wimp" Yoona teased.

"What?? In your dreams!!! I hate you!" Yuri screams.

"If you hate me why are you blushing?" Yoona smirked.

"Do you want your annoying to remain locked here forever?" Yuri glares.

Yoona gulps and stops talking. 

"O-of course not..." Yoona mutters.

"Good. Now keep your mouth shut while I try to find a way out of here for the two of us." Yuri ordered.

Stupid annoying Yoona! Doesn't she get tired teasing me???

That mean wimp. How is it my fault she's so easy to tease???

"Yoona. Do you know any ways to break this cage and your chains?" Yuri asked while trying to break open the bars.

The younger girl looks are the light user with a blank expression. "Don't you think I would've broken out of this cage already if I knew how? Stupid..."

Yuri turns red and glares at Yoona. "Is that anyway to talk to your savior??? Ungrateful brat!"

"Well you obviously are not my savior since I'm still locked up here. Wimp!"

"Jerk!"

"Weakling!"

"IDIOT!" Both of them screamed at the same time. The two stares at each other and then sighs.

"This is getting us nowhere." Yuri says.

"I know." Yoona responds.

Both flopped fools sigh and start feeling hopeless.

~~

A figure walked to the direction of the injured Sunny and Taeyeon. She stopped and stared at the bloody and bruised pair that were on the ground. 

"Sigh... they're so useless. Yenny, Sunye, Yubin... how did they lose to them? I almost feel bad for having to kill someone so injured." The figure shakes her head and takes out out a hand rifle. 

"Who to kill first? I kill the shorter one. To put her out of her misery" The woman grins and points the gun to Sunny's direction.

"Goodbye Lee Soonkyu"

BAM!

The figure slowly turns her head and sees that the bullet has been frozen solid and so was her hand. When she turned her head to see who the culprit was, she saw an angry looking Krystal Jung glaring at her with her usual cold stare. Behind Krystal were Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Yonghwa. 

"Well well well.. what do we have here? Who might you kids be?" The woman asks with a smirk.

"Krystal Jung Soojung, the person that's going to kick your ." Krystal replies.

"4 against one defenseless woman? Where did you kids learn your manners?" The woman teased and shakes her head.

"Attacking 2 defenseless and injured children, you obviously have issues lady. I suggest counseling or going to the mental institution. If you want I can accompany you" Krystal mocked. Yonghwa and Kyuhyun were trying hard to not laugh at the youngest's reply.

The woman was not amused by Krystal's personality."Rude brat! Sohee! Hyelim! Hyuna! Come here!!"

Suddenly three figures appeared from a hidden portal and were in front of the girl that called them. 

"Yeah Sunmi?" Sohee asked.

"Lets teach them a lesson" Sunmi says. The 4 enemies looked at the 4 calavary members and smiled. 

"Woah Woah Woah!! Hold up!! I don't have powers. The hell do you expect me to do here?" Yonghwa complains.

"Easy... act as a shield and die" Kyuhyun says without looking at Yonghwa.

"You !! No way in hell would I risk my for yours! Go die for all I care!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, just stay out of my way." Kyuhyun says. 

"Oppas.. this is not the time to be arguing" Seohyun sighs and breaks the fight.

"He started it!" Yonghwa pouts. 

"Did not!"

"Did so!!"

The 4 enemies watch in amusement as the two oldest members were arguing like children and the youngest, Krystal, was very irritated. They could see the vein popping as Krystal's last strand of patience was slowly dying. 

"YAH!! DUMB AND DUMBER OPPAS. SHUT... UP!" Krystal warned with her icy glare, successfully making the two quiet down. 

"That was funny right Sunmi?" Sohee asked.

"It was.. so who do you want to fight?" Sunmi replied.

"I want the hot, tall young one!" Hyuna pouts.

"Yah! Hyuna I wanted her. The one with the icy glare. God she's hot!" Hyelim whines.

"Pabos!! We're asking you idiots who you want to FIGHT, not screw! Geez.." Sunmi shakes her head at the two erted idiots. 

"I'm feeling lazy today Sunmi.. can I have the wimpy looking guy without powers? Pweeeease" Sohee asked with aegyo.

"Okay fine. Listen idiots. I want to fight that icy girl. She froze my gun. I need to get even. You two can decide who you want to fight between that mature girl and that evil looking guy." Sunmi instructs.

"I call the girl!! She looks weaker!" Hyuna shouts and raises her hand.

"No fair you lazy jerk!" Hyelim complains.

Krystal watched and was feeling even more irritated than before. 

I'm surrounded by idiots.

"It's settled. Ice girl. You're fighting me!" Sunmi shouts. Krystal sighs and walks over to Sunmi, while the friends get ready to fight. 

"Finally. I thought I was going to die from your boring circus act" Krystal rolls her eyes. 

"That's some attitude you have. Don't you know to respect your elders?"

"I respect those that deserve to be respected."

"I see..." Sunmi chuckles and pulls out another gun. The first one was frozen and rendered useless because of Krystal. The gun was frozen and shattered like glass. Sunmi shoots a bullet of fire at Krystal. The younger Jung, being extremely athletic, quickly dodges the bullet and punches Sunmi on the face, sending the shorter girl flying. 

She uses fire? Crap. How the hell am I suppose to freeze this girl if my element is weak against her? Think Soojung.. think! Krystal charges at Sunmi and continues to punch her, not giving the enemy a chance to hit her back.

"Is hand to hand combat all you can do?" Sunmi glares. 

"Of course not, but I excel in it" Krystal grins and lands another blow at Sunmi's face.

From afar, 6 other people watched in awe as Krystal and Sunmi were fighting.

"Your friend is holding against MiMi pretty well. But my MiMi is going to win" Sohee says confidently. 

"Don't count Krystal out so soon." Seohyun snaps.

"Well watching them fight is fun, but I want to fight too" Hyelim says. Without any warning, the girl runs to Kyuhyun, pushing Seohyun aside, and attempts to stab him with her knife. Hyelim's smirk drops when she notices Kyuhyun was uninjured. The man glares at the girl and kicks her in the abdomen. 

"How dare you push Seohyun-ssi. Who do you think you are girl? Just because you're a female doesn't mean I will hold back." Kyuhyun glares, Hyelim sees that the boy was serious and becomes frightened.

"Aww.. isn't he sweet" Sohee laughs while Hyuna was watching Hyelim. The girl gets back on her feet and shoots a lightening bolt at Kyuhyun, who avoids it easily. The wind user gathers his energy onto the palms of his hands and create two giant tornados. Seohyun stares at Kyuhyun, impressed, while Yonghwa was sulking. 

This ! That jerk is totally showing off! Yonghwa thinks to himself.

Yonghwa suddenly feels a presence next to him and turns to his left. He sees Hyuna and the falls back."

"Ah! Don't appear next to people so randomly! The hell is wrong with you??" Yonghwa whines. He looks up and notices that Hyuna had not moved from her original spot at all. The girl was stlll next to Sohee. 

"What the?" He looks up and sees another Hyuna staring down at him. 

"Seohyun-ssi! Is it just me or do you see double??" Yonghwa panics.

Seohyun turns to Yonghwa. 

"I see it too" Seohyun says.

The girl looks back at the Hyuna next to Sohee. She calms down and takes deep breaths, getting ready to read Hyuna's mind.

"AHAHA What a wimp! He falls back just seeing my clone! Idiot! Well I guess he must be surprised. Multiply abilities are not common" Hyuna thinks, unaware that Seohyun was reading her every thought. 

Multiply? What an annoying ability. Seohyun starts to collect her thoughts, trying to find a way to beat the enemies.

"Seohyun-ssi.. do you need help?" Sooyoung's powers ask her.

Oh Unnie.. yeah. I'm still not too sure how to use these powers to its full potential. I only know how to read minds and teleport.

"Okay so the thing about psychic users is that we don't really like to fight. We tend to use objects or others to fight for us. You can use telekinesis and control other objects to fight or brainwash the enemies to turn against each other. The power with brain control is if the person has a strong will, they will not be too easy to control. As you can see the enemies are not really that easy to control." The power explains.

I know. This is such a pain. 

The psychic user turns her attention back to Kyuhyun and sees that the man was easily overpowering the other girl. Hyelim was still young and inexperienced. Kyuhyun's wind powers were cutting her up easily. 

Meanwhile Yonghwa was struggling to stand his ground. From 1 Hyuna fighting him, became 6 Hyunas. 

"This is so not fair!" Yonghwa was a gentlemen. He did not feel like fighting a girl so all he could do was avoid the attacks from the 6 Hyunas. 

Seohyun looks over at Sohee and sees that the girl had fallen asleep.

These people are all crazy.

~~

Jessica and Tiffany watched as 'Yuri' was finally gaining the upper hand. The black pearl was able to push 'Yoona' back and keep her bound to the wall. Their familiars were engaged in battle. The light user kept the dark user in watch. 

"Just give up. Good always triumphs" 'Yuri' says.

"Hmph.. I refuse to admit defeat."

"It's the 21st century! Let go already Nox (darkness in latin)!" 'Yuri' shouts. 

'Yoona' look up and glares at the light user who had a guilty look on her face. The dark powers had not been called Nox in a long time.

"Shut up!! You have no right to call me that after what you did to me!" Nox yells. 

"I know I was wrong, but that was centuries ago! Every time we find new hosts I apologize to you! Why can't you just let go!?"

"I said shut up Lux (light in latin)! I hate you! I curse your very existence!" Nox growls. 

Jessica and Tiffany watched in confusion as they see the two in an argument. 'Yuri' was crying while 'Yoona' shot hateful looks at the light user. 

"Jessi.. what the hell is going on?" Tiffany whispers.

"I have no idea" Jessica mutters. 

Suddenly the two feel their tattoos burning. They look and see that their element symbols were glowing. 

"What the heck??" Jessica shouts. 

The two of them are surrounded by a blinding light and transported somewhere else. The enemies notice this and panic. 

"Where did they disappear to??" The man yells at his cohorts, who were just as confused. 

~~

"KYAAAAA" Jessica and Tiffany were in the mid- air and falling. Jessica grabs onto Tiffany and holds her tightly. 

"Don't worry Tiff! I'm here!"

"Jessi!! I'm scared"

Suddenly the two stop falling and they notice they're on solid ground. Jessica helps Tiffany off the ground and inspects her surroundings. They were transported somewhere that looks like a forest. Trees everywhere and a waterfall a few yards away. 

"The hell are we?" Jessica asks. 

Jessica senses two figures making their way to Tiffany and her. 

"Shh!! Tiff stay quiet" Jessica whispers.

The two of them took out their weapons, ready to attack at any moment.

"Woah! Put the weapons down. We come in peace" One figure, a man, says. Jessica's eyes widened as she sees a beautiful, tall boy with blue eyes and light blue hair smiling at them. 

"Ice Oppa??" Jessica points to the man, who grins and nods. 

"Glacies (ice in latin) stop smiling, you look weird." A beautiful woman with red eyes and light red hair says. 

"Ignis (fire in latin) ... you're so mean. I'm suppose to be an ice type. Why are you colder than me?" The ice power pouts.

"Aish.. this baby." Ignis shakes her head.

"Fire Unnie?" Tiffany says.

Ignis stares at the eye-smiling girl and slowly nods. 

"Where are we?" Jessica asks as she gets closer to Tiffany.

"In the realm of powers. We transported you here Sica-Baby" Glacies explained.

"Sica-Baby????" Ignis and Tiffany shouts while Jessica blushes. 

"You're dating your power Jessi????" Tiffany shouts, angry at Jessica.

"You're cheating on me??? Do you want me to burn you alive???" Ignis screams.

The ice user and ice power both frantically shake their heads. 

"Of course not baby! I love you!" Glacies smiles innocently and hugs Ignis, only to be surprised when he feels her burn him.

"Ouch!! Yeoboooo that hurts." The man pouts. 

"Good! Now stop pouting idiot." Ignis glares and crosses her arms, making the man pout even more.

"Jessi you better explain this instant!"

"Geez Tiff! Nothing is going on between Ice Oppa and Me. I don't know why he called me that! Besides why are you mad?" The dense Jessica dumbly asks. 

Tiffany stares at Jessica and then turns red. Yeah why was she mad? It's not like they're dating. 

"N-no reason!" Tiffany screams.

"Okay lets get back on topic." Ice Oppa says, garnering the attention of Jessica and Tiffany. 

"Oh yeah! Why are we here?" Jessica asks. 

"We teleported you here to tell you the truth about why Nox and Lux are fighting. Why Nox became an enemy and is fighting for the bad side." Ignis says.

"The truth?" Tiffany asks.

The two powers nodded.

"Nox and Lux used to be lovers." Ignis sighs and says. The fire power looks down on the ground sadly.

"WHAT????" Jessica and Tiffany scream in sync.

~~

Krystal was having trouble finding any ground in her battle. All of her ice attacks were getting melted and she was having trouble getting close to Sunmi to do physical battles. 

Sunmi stares at the younger girl, who had bruises and some burns. She admired the young girl for her bravery and courage. 

"Why don't you just give up?"

"I'm here to save my Unnies."

"Why do it if you have no chance of surviving?"

"I'd rather die trying than be alive and live in guilt because I couldn't save my sister."

"Very well."

Sunmi charges at the tired girl with a fire ball. "I'll end your misery here."

U-Unnie...

Suddenly Sunmi hears a loud roar and turns to her left. She sees a tiger jump at her and push her down. The tiger was able to immobilize Sunmi. 

"Where the hell did this tiger come from???" Sunmi shouts.

Krystal watched the tiger glow and suddenly it starts gaining the shape of a human.

The ice user's eyes widened.

"Sulli???"

TBC

TaDa! A new chapter. It's like 1AM though. So I'm too lazy to check for typos :| Okay readers I'm sorry to say this, but I will be going hiatus for at least 3 weeks because my SAT is coming and I have to study. I won't be back until at least March 9th. So bear with me ; n ; Thank you guys for your comments! On a random note.. I was scrolling through some fanfics here and some writers are really scary when they threaten their readers for not commenting. I was so turned off by that. If I ever act like an feel free to tell me. They really give me motivation. Okay see you readers next update <3 Bai Bai *goes to sleep and gets ready to die because of school T_T* Wish me luck yo

Official Hiatus begins now!

@ appleshanty Taeyeon unnie is always cool XD Good job Yul!! And LOL Who knows? Maybe Krystal got hold up by the police for speeding xD

@ haruhiana LOL you pabo :3 jk jk Of course I will add JeTi! My 2nd OTP ><. Thank you ^.^

@ eyelovegg Thank you Unnie! It's fine.

@ Yume-Zatto LOL Nope, I've never watched Hunter x Hunter.. well I tried to read the manga but I stopped after volume 5. O_O OMG You need to sleep!! To be honest I'm very tired too T.T I suggest listening to ballads before going to sleep. Yuri's power is funny. Haha

@ AsukaEnergetic :D At least Krystal and them came to save her! Yes wait for JeTi >< They will happen soon! Yoong is forever awesome. LOOOL Nuuu don't die DX

@ PJShin ILYs are really sweet :3 I'm glad you liked this chapter. LOL you probably liked this chapter. Light Unnie and Dark Yoong xD Their past will come up soon.

@ icefire I'm so YoonYul deprived too T.T LMFAO Winx club?? OMG /DEAD Yeah poor Taeng >< Writer's block :|