Teaser

Opposing Elements

I'm sorry readers. I will be busy with exams starting on friday (someone please kill me T__T I hate finals ). So I probably will not be updating (i might though). I hope you all understand. So for now enjoy a teaser ;D When will high school end? sigh

Chapter 15 Part 2 Teaser

Aish You have got to be kidding me. I don't have time for this. I have to bring Sunny to Yuri quickly so she can get healed. Why did this bozo have to show up?? Taeyeon complained to herself while sighing. She looked over to her shoulder and saw Sunny's condition was getting worse. Her whole body was burning with a fever.

"Sunny, hang on. I'll get us out of here. I promise" Taeyeon whispered to her friend.

Sunny only groaned.

"Please.. i beg you. Just let us go. My friend is very ill. I don't think she can last much longer. Let me get her healed and then we can fight. Please." Taeyeon was on her knees and begging the girl.

~~

 

"Jessi this is just insane." Tiffany cried while holding Jessica's tightly.


"Shh... Don't cry Tiff. I'm sure Yuri has a plan. Don't worry we'll get Yoona back." Jessica whispered in Tiffany's ear soothingly and pat the latter's head.


Tiffany nodded and remained silent. 

 

~~

 

"So.. you decided to dump you host body too huh?" 'Yoona' said while smirking.


"You've mistaken. This child and I are in an agreement. I will return her body once I am done with it."


"This is why for centuries you've always lost to me in fights. You've always been weak. Too much empathy and always bonding with your hosts. This is why you will never be my equal. We may have equal and opposite powers, but mine are far greater than yours because I know how to use it correctly."


"That's where you're wrong. By creating a bond with the host, you become stronger. This is why you're alone."

 

~~

"Yoona is here somewhere huh... I have to find her."

Yoona wait for me. I'll get you out of here. Yuri thought and started walking around, hoping to find the room Yoona was being held captive by.

 

TBC

See you guys all soon! I promise it won't take that long ;~;