Chapter 15 Part 1

Opposing Elements

Chapter 15 Part 1


Back in the order. Krystal and Seohyun were in the middle of an emergency meeting. The leaders were discussing whether they should find Yuri and the rest or wait for them to come back.

"We should just leave them. Who cares if they die? It is their fault for disobeying orders." A person said.

"No, we should send people to retrieve them. They're valuable assets and weapons for fighting." Another person  argued. Krystal sat next to Seohyun with an angry expression. The young ice user could not decide which speaker was annoying her more. One thought of her older sister as a traitor, the other thought Jessica as a weapon of mass destruction. Next to her Seohyun was feeling equally uncomfortable with the meeting. She wanted to shut everyone up in the meeting for thinking so poorly about the girls that saved her life. Kyuhyun glanced over at Seohyun and saw her worried expression. The male put his hand on top of Seohyun's to get her attention, which he succeeded. Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun with a confused expression only to see the latter smiling at her.

"Seohyun-ssi are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Uh yeah.. it's just.. these people are thinking so badly about my Unnies" Seohyun whispered.

Kyuhyun nodded and patted Seohyun's head.

"If something is bothering you, you can tell me" Kyuhyun uttered and smiled. Seohyun nodded and blushed slightly. The two stared at each other, neither of the spoke, They stayed like that until a voice distracted them.

"So how should we retrieve those idiots for betraying us? Should we put them in a detention cell so they learn their lesson" A man asked. This crossed the line for Krystal. Krystal abruptly got off her seat and slammed the table in front  of her. 

"ENOUGH!!! My unnies are not traitors, or idiots or weapons!! They are human beings for god's sake! My Unnie and her friends risk their lives everyday to save your ungrateful asses!! The least you can do is give them respect. If you so much as to dare lay a finger on my unnies I will not forgive you guys. We will all leave the order. So you old goons better shut the f**k up before I turn you into f**king ice sculptures!!!" Krystal yelled harshly. The entire conference room became quiet and stared at the young girl's outburst.

Krystal felt uncomfortable with all the people staring at her with hateful looks, but she did not really care. Never in her life has she ever felt this enraged. The girl's face was practically red from anger.

"So young and loud ice-ssi what do you suppose we do?" A man asked while smirking at Krystal.

"We should go and help my unnies!"Krystal growled, not impressed by the man's annoying smirk.

"Oh.. and who would join you? I'm sure not everyone is as dumb and ready to die as you are." The man asked again.

"I will go alone if I have to" Krystal said harshly.

"You truly are stupid" The man said.

"Why you piece of s**t. I ought to kill you right now!" Krystal said.

"I'd like to see you try" The man smirked and continue to infuriate the young girl.

The two were in the middle of an intense glaring contest. Krystal was trying so hard to not turn the man into an ice  cube. Seohyun got tired of the awkwardness and spoke up.

"I will join her" Seohyun said while getting off her seat.

Krystal looked at the older girl and mouthed the word "thank you".

"I will too" Kyuhyun said and got off his seat. He looked at Seohyun and gave her a bright grin. "Wherever Seohyun- ssi goes I will go too. I will follow her to the ends of the earth." Kyuhyun stated. Seohyun turned bright red and looked away. Krystal nudged the shy girl and .

"Count me in too" A voice said.

The 3 protestors looked to the direction of the voice and saw Jung Yonghwa. Yonghwa smiled at Seohyun and stuck his tongue out at Kyuhyun. "I love action. And no way in hell am I going to let that dude show me up."

"You're not even an elementist" Kyuhyun said harshly.

"So? Your point?" Yonghwa replied.

"My POINT is you can't protect Seohyun-ssi." Kyuhyun growled.

"Heh. I don't need a power to protect Seohyun. I will even die if I have to to. So worry about yourself"

"Uhm.. thank you two oppas, but I can protect myself" Seohyun said shyly.

"Okay can we end this sappy love triangle drama?" The man that badmouthed Krystal said.

The four glared at him.

"We can not risk all these soldiers. I forbid it."

"We don't have to listen to you" Krystal replied. After shooting a death glare at the man she left the conference room. Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Yonghwa followed her. Krystal and the other 3 were on their way to visit Sooyoung. During the walk Krystal was in the bad mood and as for Seohyun.. every 3 minutes she had to break up a random fight that either Kyuhyun or Yonghwa would start with each other. The 4 unlikely "allies" were feeling very irritable. When they finally reached the order's infirmary, Krystal walked in first.

"Krystal- ssi. Why are we here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"We're going to see Sooyoung Unnie" Krystal explained.

"Why?" Yonghwa asked.

"Maybe Sooyoung Unnie can teleport us out of this crap hole." Krystal impatiently said.

The other three nodded.

"Sooyoung Unnie.. can you help us?" Krystal asked the bedridden girl but received no response.

"Krystal- Ssi.. maybe we should leave Sooyoung Unnie alone" Seohyun interrupted.

"Aish.... i guess" Krystal muttered. Just as she and the others were about the leave they heard Sooyoung mumbling something in her sleep.

"What the?" Krystal asked and walked next to Sooyoung.

"Hello Jung SooJung, Seo Juhyun, Jung Yonghwa and Cho Kyuhyun" Sooyoung said, but her voice was not her usual voice.

"Who are you and what are you doing to Sooyoung Unnie's injured body??" Krystal asked.

"I am her power. I am merely using her body as a suit of armor for now to talk to you. I hear you want to escape this place." The psychic element told the fighters.

"Yes we do. What can we do?" Krystal asked.

"Since my host, Sooyoung is in no condition to fight right now I can borrow one of your bodies for the time being and lend you the power. Of course later I will have to return to Sooyoung." The power explained. The four listeners merely listened.

"Okay i can only enter the body of someone that doesn't have a power. So Soojung- ssi and Kyuhyun- ssi. You two are automatically out. That leaves Yonghwa-ssi and Seohyun-ssi."

"I'll do it!" Yonghwa quickly volunteered. He wanted to finally prove to Kyuhyun that he was just as good and this was his chance.

"No.. I want to do it. Please Psychic Unnie" Seohyun begged.

The element stared at the two and sighed. "Truthfully there are requirements too. Not everyone's body can sustain enough stamina or power to use element powers. I will enter both your bodies and see whose is stronger." The power first entered Yonghwa's body. After a few minutes she came out.

"So?" Yonghwa asked.

"You do indeed have a strong body."

"YES!" Yonghwa cheered.

"But.." The power continued.

"But?? What do you mean but??"

"You do not have a very strong will power. If i take over your body there is a chance the power might become too strong for your mind and it will crush you. I'm sorry but I cannot take over your body."

Yonghwa looked down on the ground and sighed. He glared at Kyuhyun when he heard the latter snicker at him.

"Okay Seohyun-Ssi. I will check you now." The figure explained and entered Seohyun's body. After a while she came out.

"Well?" Seohyun asked.

"Great! You have a strong mind and body. Perfect. I can lend you my power for the time being. Besides I need to get revenge on those people that beat me in a fight. I hate losing. So are you ready?"

"Okay" Seohyun smiled and nodded.

The other 3 saw a light emitting from Sooyoung's body and entering Seohyun's. When the light died down the other three stared at Seohyun.

"So?" Kyuhyun said.

"So what oppa?" Seohyun asked.

"So did it work?" Yonghwa finished Kyuhyun's question.

"Lemme see." Seohyun closed her eyes and pictured transporting outside. Within seconds they were outside the building. Krystal cheered while Kyuhyun and Yonghwa stared at Seohyun who was about to speak.

"Oppas.. it worked" Seohyun said with a grin, making the two guys blush.

"Come on Oppas and Seohyun Unnie. We have to go save my Unnies! Let's go!" Krystal ordered. The other three sighed and started following Krystal.

Sica Unnie. Don't worry. We're coming here to help you guys.

TBC

Sorry there wasn't much action in this chapter and if it was kind of short :| but hey we get to see more Seobaby XD Plus she has powers now!
@ eyelovegg *dies* Aha.. Idk xD Since I already wrote up to chapter 16. But maybe I could change some things LOL Poor Sica XD
@ haruhiana the danshins are enemy magnets :| Poor Soshi T.T and LOL y Wimp Yul!! Go save Yoong xD The place is crawling with annoying enemies ):
@ KalakiMae JeTi is too cute <333 and SunYeon is adorable too ^.^ Yoona! Wake up you lazy bum >.<
@ Yume-Zatto ahaha congratulations xD You're not a vampire, just an owl. Thank you for reading.

@ PJShin DarkYoong twist? O: idk.. maybe Sunny was awesome yo :3 YoonYul have to fight :<