Chapter 21

Opposing Elements

Chapter 21

Yuri and the others watched helplessly as Yoona was being escorted away from the infirmary. Yoona looked back one last time and forced a smile. Once Yoona was out of sight Sooyoung grabbed BoA by the collar of her shirt and pushed her against the wall harshly, causing the wall behind BoA to crack. 

The others watched in shock, especially Jessica and Tiffany. Sooyoung has always been known as a nice and cheerful girl. No one in the order has ever seen her take her anger out on someone else.

"What are they doing to Yoona?!" Sooyoung screamed, demanding for answers. The psychic was losing her self control. Jessica noticed Sooyoung tighetened her grip. BoA was groaning in pain and trying to breathe. 

"Tell me now! BoA Unnie I don't care if you took care of me before! I'm not letting anyone hurt Yoona!" Sooyoung lifted the short woman until her feet were completely off the ground. 

"Ugh.. s-stop.. soo" BoA struggled to speak.

"NO!"

"Sooyoung!! Stop! You're going to kill her!" Jessica yelled and grabbed Sooyoung. The shikshin lost her grip and BoA fell to the ground, gasping for air. Tiffany quickly helped the council member up.

"BoA Unnie. Are you okay?" Tiffany asked.

"I-I'm fine Tiffany. Thanks." BoA got off the ground the avoided Sooyoung's stare. Jessica was still trying to hold the tall girl back.

"Sooyoung! Use your head! What good will you do for Yoona if you hurt BoA?!" Jessica whispered into Sooyoung's ear. The tall girl looked at the woman in front of her and sighed. When Jessica decided that it was safe to let go of the girl she released her grip. 

The psychic user fell on her knees and apologized to BoA.

"I'm sorry BoA Unnie. I didn't mean to harm you and I know you didn't want this to happen to Yoona either. I let my anger take over me. I will atone for my actions. I am sincerely sorry" Sooyoung said.

BoA looked at the girl's sad eyes and sighed. The oldest bent down and pat Sooyoung's head.

"I know you're sorry Soo. I've known you since you and Yoona were kids. Don't worry. I'm not mad." BoA smiled. Sooyoung wiped away the tears and hugged the older girl.

"U-Unnie.. what are they going to do to Yoona?!" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know yet. All they told me was to file a warrant to arrest Yoona. I tried to stop them. I really did."

Yuri looked at BoA and saw guilt all over the woman's face. 

Yoona... I won't let them hurt you. I swear. Yuri vowed to herself.

~~

"Im Yoona. Do you know why you are here before us today?" One of the order's three highest court justice asked Yoona.

The dark elementist looked at the judges before her with a blank expression. 

"You have defied the order. You left to chase after Choi Sooyoung's attackers when we specifically ordered that no one was to leave the building. You got captured by the enemy. You caused others to chase after you. Then you even joined the enemy's side and attacked your own! We've looked over your record and we're surprised. You truly are the demon's spawn who does not deserve to live. You are aloof and do not follow orders that well. Y-" The judge continued, but was interrupted by the guard.

"S-Sir." The guard spoke up.

"What?!" The justice screamed.

"Im Yoona is asleep." The guard looked away and pointed to Yoona's direction. The doe-eyed girl was fast asleep and practically snoring. The three justices stared at the girl, their eyes wide from shock. The main justice that was speaking turned red from anger.

"H-How dare this girl humiliate me!!" The judge screamed. Meanwhile the other two justices were holding their stomachs from laughing at their colleague.

All the laughing woke up Yoona. The girl watched the judges before her, but appeared completely unfazed.

"Ahaha!! This girl is hilarious!" The justice on the far right shouted while laughing.

"Be quiet Humanity!" The middle justice screamed.

"You said all that crap for nothing Law" The justice on the far left, Peace, said.

"Shut up both of you! Argh!! Guards!" Law shouts.

"Sir!" The guards quickly saluted. 

"Send that girl that Nu Level 5!" Law orders.

"Sir! Is that really necessary? She is one of us! We shouldn't be so extreme." The head commander tried to reason with the judge. Peace and Humanity just watch the middle justice. The two stopped laughing and stared intensely at the man.

"Her power is the guardian of the rival order that plans on destroying the world! We cannot take chances. What if the powers take over this girl again? Now just do it! My word is final!" Law growls.

"Right away sir!" The guards grab Yoona and dragged her out of the court room. Yoona looked back and glared at the justices.

This is justice? Give me a break.

~~

"Unnies!!" A girl screamed. The elementists outside the operating rooms turned their attention and saw Krystal running to them with Sulli behind them.

"What's wrong Krys?!" Jessica asked her younger sister. The girl was sweating, which meant she had something urgent. Otherwise why would she run so much?

"Yoona Unnie has been put into NU Level 5" Krystal says while panting.

"WHAT?!" BoA, Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany all shouted. Seohyun and Yuri remained quiet. The two knew almost nothing about NU.

"Why Level 5?! That's for all the dangerous criminals in the world! Yoona hasn't done anything wrong!" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know either!" Krystal replies.

"Unnie something isn't right! Yoona hasn't even done anything major. Why Level 5?" Jessica asked BoA. The oldest girl was having trouble trying to analyze the situation. 

"Something isn't right. I'm going to the council right now. Sooyoung please come with me." BoA said.

"Yes Unnie!" Sooyoung and BoA were about to leave but then Seohyun stopped them.

"Yes Seohyun-ssi?" Sooyoung looked at the girl who was grabbing her arm.

"U-Uhm.. I-I still have your power. I- I think it's time to return it to you." Seohyun explains her reasons for her weird actions.

"Oh you do? I see. Okay." Sooyoung grinned at the kind girl.

Everyone watched the two as they see Sooyoung's power materializing and glowing. 

"You're back psychicae" The shikshin smiled.

"Yup! Who else would take care of you?" Psychicae answered.

"Oh and Seohyun-ssi you were a great help. As a gift I allowed you to keep a portion of your powers. You can still read minds and communicate to others through your mind." The power said.

"Okay you two. We have to go now! Sooyoung, quicly get your powers back!"

"I know Unnie." The power slowly went into Sooyoung's body and then disappeared.

"Let's go Unnie" Sooyoung ran ahead of BoA.

~~

Inside the operating room the doctors were struggling to stop Sunny from bleeding.

"S-Sh*t! We've already closed most of her wounds! Why is she still bleeding?! And all her ribs are broken! What kind of fight did this girl have?! Even our most expert healers can't find a footing in this! How do they expect us to heal an organ?! How is Kim Taeyeon?!" The medic screamed.  

"She's finally stopped bleeding sir! But right now she's getting a fever and we're afraid she might get an infection!"

"Crap! We cannot let them die! We would be a shame to doctors everywhere!!" 

From the outside, Seohyun could hear everything because of her powers.

Yuri and the others noticed Seohyun shaking and turning pale.

"What's wrong Seohyun?" Yuri asked the terrified girl.

"I..I.. can.. hear them... T-T-Taeyeon Unnie and S-Sunny Unnie are in danger. Their wounds are really severe." Seohyun stuttered. 

"Damn it!" Jessica slammed the door.

"Why have things gotten so out of hand lately?! First Sooyoung was injured! Then Yoona got kidnapped! Now those midgets are dying in there!" Jessica slammed her fist against the wall, creating a hole. She kept punching the wall until a pair of hands stopped her.

"Jessi.. stop. You're bleeding" Tiffany murmured. Jessica cooled down and looked at her hand.

"I'm sorry Tiff. I won't lose my temper again." Jessica sighed. Tiffany hugged the older girl. The ice user was surprised but closes her eyes to enjoy Tiffany's warmth.

~~

The entire room was quiet, everyone was surprised by the announcement they just heard. 

Sooyoung was clenching her fists, trying to hold back her anger. If she didn't she would have killed everyone in the room by now.

"Say that again you old fart." Sooyoung mumbled harshly. 

"We declare Im Yoona a public enemy. She is to be executed 36 hours from now, so at exactly Noon of the following day."

~~

Sooyoung and BoA stormed out of the council devasted. 

"They can't just declare that! Who are they to decide if Yoona can live or die?! They can go eat for all I care!"

"You cannot defy the order Soo." BoA tried to reason with the girl, but the truth was she was also very irritated by the order.

"I won't let them execute my best friend!" Sooyoung ran before BoA could chase after her. She couldn't just go and message the announcement. She cannot let anyone that completely supports the order know about her dislike for the order of execution. She stopped when she realized that Seohyun has her power to communicate through the brain.

The tall girl cleared her mind and tried to find Seohyun's exact location and brain waves.

'Seohyun-ssi. It's me. Sooyoung. Can you hear me?'

After a few seconds Sooyoung got a reply.

'I hear you Sooyoung unnie.'

'Good. Make sure no one else is around you except Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri. Listen very closely and tell them exactly what I am about to say.'

~~

"What?! Yoona will be what?!" Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany screamed.

"Shh... Unnies not too loud."

"Are you sure Sooyoung heard right?!" Yuri asked.

The youngest girl merely nodded.

"How can they just make such a rash decision?!" Tiffany asked. The red-head was beyond furious. Jessica was quiet, but from her expression, everyone could tell she was just as angry.

"We won't let them do this to Yoona" Jessica coldly said.

"We have less than 36 hours Unnies."

"Yuri. You're the only one we can count on." Tiffany says.

"What?! Why me?!"

"The walls, floors, doors, cages, pretty much everything at NU can cancel element powers. We won't stand a chance there." Jessica tries to explain.

"Well why me then?! If you two forgot, I have powers too!" Yuri asked again.

"Because the only power NU can't cancel is yours. Your power is considered the guardian deity of the order. The order would never dream that your powers would go against them. Also it is said that your powers and Yoona's are the only ones in the world so the order never feared that someone else will have the same power as you."

"M-My power?"

"Yes! But don't worry! We'll help you along the way. We're not going to let them hurt Yoona."

Tiffany reached her hand out. One by one the girls placed their hand above Tiffany's.

"We're all in this together. We're a team remember?" Tiffany smiled.

The others all nodded. Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun placed their hands on the operating table.

"Don't you die midgets. You're on our team too. You would probably kill us if Yoona gets hurt. You 2 risked your lives to save her . Don't worry. We won't let anything happen to her." Yuri says.

"Unnies.. Sooyoung Unnie said to meet her at her room. We'll begin our plan."

"Let's go!" The 4 of them ran to the dormitories, all worried but also excited for tomorrow.

In 1d 11h 37m and 52s everything will change.

TBC

I originally had a whole different plot planned out to end season 1. But then this came to mind xD. And thank you to all my readers for supporting me. I have been feeling better. So yeah this season will end probably in less than 3 chapters. Idk depending on how long I want to make my next chapter :3 It's like 1am and I have school in a few hours so I will fix my typos later ><  I'm sowwie :<