Filler Interview 2

Opposing Elements

Sorry this is not an update. *dodges knives* I've been sick lately and the amount of school work AND SAT work is not helping. I needed something to just relieve stress. I'll update ASAP. Just give me another 2 or 3 weeks. More or less :| 

Interview

 Good evening SunYeon Unnies! ;D How are you two this lovely Thursday evening? 

Sunny: *glares* Holy crap! You are tall kid!!! What do you eat?? How old are you? You weird freak of nature!

Yah! Unnie I'm not that tall!

Taeyeon: We're your unnies??? Kid how old are you??? 

I'm born 1996 so 16 right now and turning 17 soon...

Sunny: *hits my head*

OW!! WTF?? That hurts ;~; Why did you hit me?

Sunny: Because I don't like tall people!! You're too tall >> Short people unite!!

Taeyeon: Yes!! I don't welcome tall people! Short people are the best! *hugs Sunny*

What a bunch of weirdos. O_O; I'm not even that tall Unnies. I'm only a little under 5'7 (169cm)

Taeyeon: Don't make me hurt you with my demon familiar!! *summoning petra*

W-Wait!! Unnie don't do it!! I'm sorry >.<

Sunny: Why shouldn't we hurt you?? D:< You keep hurting us! Why do JeTi get to rest and just watch the fight while both Taengo and I ended up fighting 2 times .__. You are so biased! *gathers lightning at the palm of her hands* Even your readers notice that only Taengo and I keep fighting these freaks.

P-Please!! I'm sorry T__T Can we just get to the interview? 

SunYeon: FINE >__>

Sunny Unnie.. how was it being in your first major fight?

Sunny: Huh? Oh uhm.. it was hard. Especially against Yenny. I didn't want to fight. Why did she have to die? *starts to cry*

Taeyeon: *hugs Sunny* It wasn't your fault! You had no choice! If there's anyone to blame it's the author.

These midgets -_____-'' Okay next question... Taeyeon Unnie. Where do people that get eaten by Petra end up?

Taeyeon: Good question. Considering Petra lives in the world of familiars I don't know. That is if the person survives after getting digested and well.... pooped out.

Okay EW! I'll go bother JeTi now. Bye midget Unnies! *RUNS!!!*

SunYeon: Get your back here this instant!!!!

~~

Hello Unnies! You two are a very adorable side pairing you know that? ;D

Jessica: *glares*

Tiffany: Side pairing? o-o Jessi and me? 

Y-you know.. a- a lot of p-people ship you t-two. *hiding from Sica's glare*

Tiffany: Shipping? Us? O: Really? That's so cool!!! 

Isn't it? XD *smirks at Jessica*

Jessica: -/////- 

Tiffany: One question... :O

Sure, what is it?

Tiffany: What does shipping mean? Is it like ordering a package with shipping and handling? *innocent* :3

Jessica: ......... OTL

............ *falls off my chair* Okay at this point I can't tell if she's innocent, naive or just an idiot OTL I give up.

Jessica: *thinks* F.M.L ;_____; I'm in love with an idiot! What have I done wrong?

Tiffany: *pouts* Why are you two acting so weird? D: 

Jessica: >////< *thinks* an adorable idiot!

Okay lets get back to the story so...

Jessica: What story? You don't give us any action except for those 2 scenes in the plane and forest. Other than that we have not fought at all -__- The readers will begin to think we're weak.

Well now you two have this awesome back story ;D You get to speak to your elements and learn about Lux and Nox's past.

Tiffany: Well I am interested about it...

Jessica: Still, we deserve to fight too!

Okay Okay!! If it makes you happier I'll let you have a major fight scene later on. Geez.

Jessica: YES!!!

Tiffany: *sad face* No.. please don't do that Jessi. I don't want you to get hurt. *grabs Sica's arm* :'(

Jessica: !@#$%^&*(XCVBNMASDFGHJKLUABA OMFGGGGG SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!! I CAN'T!! >/////<

*slowly leaves* our next pair will be.... dum dum dum...

LUX AND NOX!!! WOOOO... bet you were expecting YoonYul huh? ;P Well they're busy finding their way out of Yoona's subconscious right now. Then again SunYeon are unconscious.. oh well it's my story! I can do whatever I want >///< Don't be meanies!

Nox: *kicks me* Shut up stupid author.

Omg.. *holds stomach* you're meaner than Jessica, Sunny, Taeyeon and Yoona combined T.T *cries*

Lux: Awww *heals me* Nox! Don't be such a jerk! :\ 

Nox: You have no right to tell me what to do. *cold*

Lux: *hurt* .... *holds back tears*

*whispers to Nox* Nox.. don't you think you're being too harsh on Lux? :| 

Nox: It's none of your business. Plus you don't know what she did to me. 

Actually I do. But c'mon, just let it go.

Nox: Wait a minute! So you already know what to write?? Why are you wasting time writing this instead of the story then?? Idiot author!!

Because I need to study and this is more fun? Updating a chapter is a lot of work -__- 

Nox: Not like you have a life. 

Do you want me to kill your character off? >:| 

Lux: No!! Don't do that!! Please!! Don't kill Nox! :( *hugs Nox protectively*

Nox: o/////o WTF?? Let go of me!! *struggling* >____<

Nox are you blushing? Keke :P

Nox: No I'm not! Let me go Lux! I'm not kidding. 

Lux: *reluctantly lets go and feels hurt*

Nox: This was a waste of time. I'm out of here. Lux, just leave me alone. I hate you. Don't forget we're still fighting right now. Better be on guard or your host might die. *glares and walks away*

Lux: sigh... *falls to the ground* I don't know what to do anymore.

Lux.. are you okay? 

Lux: I'm fine... *leaves*

No one left to interview. I should go study now... *leaves*

Krystal, Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Yonghwa: Why didn't she interview us? D:< What a biased author!!

Seohyun: :( 

Krystal: ._.

Yonghwa: >.<

Kyuhyun: >:| 

Sooyoung: At least your character isn't unconscious and in a hospital bed >>

Hyoyeon: At least you get more than 3 lines. Plus Soo you had 2 special filler chapters dedicated to you.

All: Lets go and teach that author a lesson!

*shivers* I suddenly just got a really ominous feeling D:

The End

This was really random LOL Sorry. I just needed something to help me lessen the stress I've had for the past week. I hope this was entertaining at least. I'll be back soon. Don't abandon me T__T /Cries