Chapter 14

Opposing Elements

Chapter 14

 

"T- Taengo.." Sunny saw her short friend getting beaten on the floor and in pain. The younger girl used all the energy she had to get back on her feet, hoping to save her friend. Every step she took was taking a huge toll on her already damaged body. She was struggling to even stay on her feet, walking tripled the pain and it did not help that she was still losing blood. Sunny was breathing heavily and muttering to herself.


Come on.. you can do it Sunny!! You have to do it. Taengo needs you. Sunny felt a rush of pain on her chest and stumbled. She tried getting up again while she was breathing heavily.

Taeyeon turned to the direction and saw Sunny struggling to get up. She saw her injured friend walking her direction and realized the younger girl was thinking about helping her.

"Sunny!! Stay back. I can handle this!" Taeyeon screamed.

"Aww.. how sweet. She's trying to help you. Even though she can't even help herself." Sunye said.

Taeyeon got back on her feet and tried to punch Sunye, but the latter dodge and kicked her. Sending the earth user flying.

"Sunny.. how do you expect to win against Sunye when 1. you're already very injured and 2. Taeyeon is having trouble against her" A voice in Sunny's head said.

What the.. who are you? Sunny thought.

 

"I'm the one giving you this power. I can't bear to see you hurt like this anymore. So I'll help you." The deep husky voice told Sunny.

 

And what would that be? Sunny asked.

 

" Lightning users are known for fighting in a speed so fast that if you blink you would miss it. I have this special use that you can fight in a frighteningly fast speed for 3 minutes. During that duration all your wounds are closed and you're so fast your opponent won't even be able to catch up" The voice explained.

 

That's awesome! I can help save Taengo and win against Sunye. Sunny thought excitedly.

 

"Yeah but we have two problems. One is i don't know if your body can handle it. You're already very injured. Fighting like this can be hazardous. The second is, your wounds will only be closed, but as soon as the 3 minutes ends they will reopen and you will also get new injuries. Are you still up for it?" The voice asked Sunny. The lightning user looked at her best friend that was bleeding against the wall and nodded.

 

"Very well. I will give you the power. Good Luck Lee Soonkyu. Be ready."

 

Sunye was about to stab the young earth user, but stopped when she felt a huge disturbance of energy. She looked to Sunny's direction and saw that the girl's body was glowing yellow and lightning was all around her. Sunye saw Sunny lift up the palm of her hand, a huge wave of lightning appeared within seconds, Sunye barely dodged it. The wall behind her was completely demolished by that wave of lightning,

 

"You have pretty fast reflexes" Sunny said.

 

Sunye glared at the girl and was about to shoot a water bullet, but noticed the girl disappeared.

 

"I'm behind you" A voice whispered in Sunye's ear. Sunye turned around with her sword, trying to slash the girl but saw that she disappeared again.

 

"Looking for me?"

 

Sunye glared at the girl in front of her that continues to mock her. "I'm sorry Sunye- ssi. But I don't have time to play around. I'll end this quickly" Sunny disappeared again and shot a lightning bolt at the water user's shoulders.

 

"That was for injuring Taengo's shoulders" Suny growled. "And this... is for hurting my friend!!" Sunny took Sunye's sword and let the lightning that was emitting from her body travel to the sword, making it carry thousands of volts.

 

"You know water is a good conductor of electricity right?" Sunny asked with a smirk.

 

"Science was always my best subject Sunye- ssi... lets see how good of a conductor water really is!" Sunny stabbed Sunye, but purposely missed her vital organs. The latter screamed out in agony as the lightning was traveling through her body. The water user had become paralyzed and landed on the floor.

 

"I won't kill you Sunye- ssi.. i don't want to burden myself with you death. I'll go save Taengo now" Sunny used her super fast speed and got next to Taeyeon in less than a second.

 

I have to leave quickly.. I have 1 minute left. I'm already starting to feel the pain from my last battle and this new ability is taking a huge toll on me. I can already feel a few broken bones. Sunny thought.

 

Taeyeon got up on her feet and thanked her friend.

 

"I was suppose to save you, but you saved me instead. Thank you Sunny"

 

"You're.. welcome" Sunny's breathing became irregular. The pain in her body was returning and soon it was going to become unbearable. Taeyeon noticed how pale Sunny was crouched down on the floor, confusing the younger girl.

 

"Get on my back. I'll piggy back you" Taeyeon ordered.

 

Sunny hesitantly got on the older girl's back and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

 

"Thank you Taengo"

 

"You should sleep. I know you're tired."

 

"Okay" Sunny weakly said and slowly drifted into sleep.

 

Taeyeon made her ways to the stairs and remembered Jessica's scratches on the walls that would lead them to where they were.

 

Thank you Sica..

 

"Stop Kim Taeyeon" A voice told Taeyeon.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"Your enemy"

 

~~

 

"Y- Yoona" Yuri said out loud. She looked at the younger girl and noticed her lifeless eyes.

 

T.. This isn't Yoona. Yuri thought.

 

"Yoona!" Tiffany called the younger girl, but was surprised when she felt a pain on her abdomen. She looked down and saw Yoona had punched her. The next thing Tiffany noticed was that she got sent flying by her friend. Jessica pushed Yoona away and saw to Tiffany.

 

"You B*stards!! What have you done to Yoona?" Jessica screamed while applying ice to Tiffany's bruise.

 

"Simple... she's lost her heart. We trapped the real Im Yoona. The person you're seeing right now is Yoona's powers. Her dark energy has taken over" One of the cloaked man explained.

 

Yuri ran to Tiffany to heal her wound. It wasn't that serious so healing wasn't that hard for her.

 

"Yuri.. you heal Tiff. I'll go beat some sense into Yoona" Jessica said while clenching her fist. Jessica focused her energy and completely froze the area, giving her the advantage.

 

"It's.. so... cold!!" Yuri complained. Tiffany hugged the younger girl and emitted a bit of her flame energy to keep them warm.

 

"Yoona!! If you don't snap out of it I will beat you till you remember us! We're your friends god damn it!! I don't want to hurt you Yoona." Jessica screamed and froze Yoona's legs so she wouldn't be able to move.


Jessica noticed the smirk on Yoona's face and noticed Yoona had broken the ice. Yoona sprouted wings and took out a scythe.

"I.. Have no friends." Yoona said and slashed Jessica, and kicked her, sending her flying.

"Jessi!!" Tiffany screamed and saved the shorter girl who was bleeding badly. Yuri quickly used her powers to help Jessica. She was able to stop the bleeding and close the wounds, but Jessica was still badly injured.

 

"I'm.. fine" Jessica muttered.

 

"No you're not Jung Jessica! Now stay put" Tiffany commanded.

 

This is bad... how are we supposed to save Yoona without hurting her or getting ourselves killed? Yuri thought.

 

"Yoona!! Wake up!! How do you think Sooyoung would feel if she saw you like this??" Tiffany screamed.

 

"We're your friends Yoona! Snap out of it. Don't let it control you!" Jessica added.

 

"I don't need friends." Yoona replied. Yoona fired a huge ball of dark energy at the 3 elementists.

 

Jessica and Tiffany held onto each other and closed their eyes, praying they would survive. When they didn't feel any pain they opened their eyes and saw a giant force field defending them. They noticed Yuri was in front of them. The younger girl had fired an energy ball of equal, but opposite energy, canceling Yoona's attack.

 

"Sica.. Fany... I'll fight Yoona" Yuri said and ran in front of Yoona.

 

"So you're going to be the first to die?" Yoona asked with a smirk.

 

That smirk only works for the real Yoona. Yuri thought.

 

"Yoona I don't want to fight you.... but I will beat some sense into you if I have to!" The black pearl shouted.

 

From behind the two special users, were the group that kidnaped Yoona. They watched in satisfaction seeing Yoona and Yuri fight each other. Yuri also sprouted wings, similar to Yoona. Instead of a scythe, Yuri created twin swords. Their weapons clashed. Their battle had begun.


~~

Yoona woke up and saw herself chained to the wall. She looked around the room and noticed it was dark and medieval like. She struggled to remove the chains, but failed.

"Where the hell am I?" Yoona muttered.

"Do not struggle Yoona" A voice ordered Yoona.

That voice...

Yoona looked up and saw it was herself. She realized it must've been her dark element.

"Where am I and why the f**k am I chained like an animal??" Yoona screamed.

"You're obviously too weak. I will take over you body. Don't worry. I'll keep it safe." The dark energy told her.

"Let me go!!" Yoona growled. The other Yoona just laughed "you are in no position to tell me what to do". The other Yoona said and disappeared, leaving Yoona chained in the room by herself.

How the hell am I going to get out of here? 

"YOONA!!" The doe eyed girl heard a voice calling her.

This voice.... Yoona smiled bitterly.

Wimp... please help me.

TBC 

This shows you don't mess with Sunny's Taengo!! The bunny will fry you! GASP!! NOOO My Yoongie!! Save your Im Seobang Yul!! See you all next update! Pwease comment *pout* I love answering questions if anyone is confused XD

@ KalakiMae Thank you! >.< I'll try to update really quickly.

@ haruhiana Yoona is technically not herself not :( My poor Taeng DX And JeTi is dense LOL

@ Yume-Zatto Don't worry about it ;D I thank you for commenting *bows* Aha are you a vampire? XD Sica <33 and Evil Sunye hurting my taeng :| 
@ eyelovegg JellyPany isn't aware that she loves Sica XD her "precious Sica". Fany does care for Sica though <3 like when she got worried that Sica was hurt. Danshin power!! YoonYul <33 
@ AsukaEnergetic JeTi is forever yo~ JellyPany is so cute >.< Sunny won!!! Wooo.. poor Yoongie lost her body ;~;
@ PJShin Fany is just so childish xD She won't admit that she's jelly. SunYeon are okay, but a new enemy DX Yoona didn't choose to join. Her powers took over. T-T Now she's hurting JeTiYul.