Chapter 15 Part 2

Opposing Elements

 

Tah-Dah! I was able to update ;D Mainly since I didn't have school today LOL I'm glad everyone enjoyed the short interview ^.^ I'll try to update again ASAP. I had so little sleep, too tired to do responses. I'll do responses for the 3 updates I missed next time <3 Bai Bai

 

Chapter 15 part 2


"Stop Kim Taeyeon- ssi" A voice interrupted Taeyeon and stopped her from walking.


"Who are you?" Taeyeon asked. She was getting cautious and worried. Not only is she injured, but Sunny was in critical condition. She wasn't sure if she can protect her friend while fighting.


"Your enemy" The girl took out 3 knives and put them in between her fingers and threw them at Taeyeon and Sunny. Luckily Taeyeon reacted fast enough and used her powers to build a barrier between the knives and her. She noticed a chip in the 9 inch block from the floor. If she had made the shield even an inch shorter she would have been stabbed to death.

Aish You have got to be kidding me. I don't have time for this. I have to bring Sunny to Yuri quickly so she can get healed. Why did this bozo have to show up?? Taeyeon complained to herself while sighing. She looked over to her shoulder and saw Sunny's condition was getting worse. Her whole body was burning with a fever.

"Sunny, hang on. I'll get us out of here. I promise" Taeyeon whispered to her friend.

Sunny only groaned.



"Please.. i beg you. Just let us go. My friend is very ill. I don't think she can last much longer. Let me get her healed and then we can fight. Please." Taeyeon was on her knees and begging the girl.


"I'll let you guys go..." The girl said.


Taeyeon smiled and looked up, but noticed the girl had an evil smirk.


"If i was stupid. Like hell would I let you go. If she gets healed then you'll gang up on me. Also i can't waste Sunye and Yenny's efforts."


"You're heartless" Taeyeon scoffed.


"Ahaha... okay how about this. We will have a fight of strength. Whoever gets the other one on their knees win and gets to live. The loser dies"


"That is just sick" Taeyeon muttered.


"Well do you want your friend to live or don't you? Make up your mind"


Taeyeon took a deep breath and sighed. She opened her eyes and glared at the girl.


"Fine. I'll do it"


"Awesome. My name is Kim Yoobin"


"Like I care?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.


"I know you don't, but I always liked telling my enemies my name. If they're going to die they at least deserve to know the name of their killer. It's manners Kim Taeyeon-ssi"


"Whatever. I hope you enjoy saying my name. That's the last name you'll ever say!" Taeyeon screamed and created two boxing gloves made of stone. She charged at Yoobin impatiently. The dorky leader had no time to waste, every second is crucial in saving Sunny's life.


Taeyeon felt a gust of wind and then a pain on her right ear. She saw blood dripping from her ear and a knife on the wall behind her.


"Ahh.. what the f**k??" Taeyeon yelled!


"Oh yeah I forgot to mention. My powers are wind and my choice of weapons is knives. Prepare to die Taeyeon-ssi"


Sigh.. i guess I have no choice but to actually go all out. Hang on Sunny, I'll get us out of here.


~~


"Jessi this is just insane." Tiffany cried while holding Jessica's tightly.


"Shh... Don't cry Tiff. I'm sure Yuri has a plan. Don't worry we'll get Yoona back." Jessica whispered in Tiffany's ear soothingly and pat the latter's head.


Tiffany nodded and remained silent. The two americans diverted their attention from each other and back to their friends that were engaged in battle. They were not only worried about Yoona, but Yuri also. When it came to battle Yoona's combat skills were unbeatable.


The two competing were fighting in the air. While Yoona was not holding back on her attacks at all, Yuri was

struggling because of two things. 1. She had to hold back to refrain from injuring Yoona and 2. she was not

accustomed to using her wings that much so she was definitely at a disadvantage.


Without any warning Yoona threw her scythe at the black pearl, Yuri froze like a deer caught on headlights.


"For heaven's sake child. Move!!" Yuri's power screamed and moved Yuri body away from the incoming weapon.


Missing her head by a few seconds.


T- Thanks Light Unnie. Yuri said in her mind to communicate with her partner.


"Don't thank me yet. Watch out! That scythe is coming back like a boomerang!" The power warned.


As if on cue, Yuri jumped and did a backflip while catching Yoona's weapon.


Phew.. that was close. Yuri thought.


"Yuri are you sure you know how to use this weapon?" The light power asked Yuri with widen eyes. She was not only afraid of Yuri hurting herself but innocent bystanders. She knows how clumsy Yuri is.


What? Of course I can Unnie!! See! Yuri twirled the murder weapon, but her hand slipped and it flew to Jessica and Tiffany's direction.


"Oh Sh*t!!" Yuri screamed out loud while her element Unnie merely shook her head and face palmed.


"Yuri I told you that you're a clumsy person.." The element continued to shake her head. She felt embarrassed for Yuri when she heard their enemies laughing like there's no tomorrow. Jessica and Tiffany started ranting while "Yoona" merely smirked.


Shut up light Unnie!!! Yuri screamed while her face was red from embarrassment. The black pearl looked over at her friends and saw that Jessica had made a giant ice golem in time to catch the weapon.


"Sorry about that Sica, Fany!" Yuri yelled.


"Yah!! What the hell Kwon Idiot!! Are you trying to kill Tiff and me??? Whose side are you on??" Jessica ranted while Tiffany was covering her ears because her friend was too loud. Yuri apologized again and took the weapon back.


"I swear if you hit us again I will kill you!" Jessica threatened.


Yuri merely bowed.


"Yo." A voice interrupted.


"What?" Yuri shot a glare at 'Yoona'.


"Are you done with this circus act?" Yoona asked.


"Hmph..." Yuri went back to the air and glared at the dark user.


"Yoona for the last time. Please wake up. I don't want to hurt you" Yuri begged.


"I've told you already. The real Yoona is gone." 'Yoona' said coldly.


"Yuri do not listen to that Yoona. The real one is just chained up right now. We can get her out, but first we have to survive this battle. If you want I can take over your body and fight for you" The light element suggested. Yuri hesitated and nodded.


Okay Light Unnie. Please don't hurt Yoona too bad.


"Don't worry. I would never even think to hurt your Yoona"


Thank Y- Wait.. What?? No!! Ew ew ew ew. She is so NOT my Yoona!!


"This is not the time to be arguing and in denial okay Yuri. Now let me take over"


Hmph. Yuri pouted. A glow came from Yuri's body and her eyes changed from the usual dark orbs to blue. Her entire body was emitting a bright light. A weapon also appeared. 'Yuri' was now holding bow and arrows.


"Woah.. Jessi.. what's up with Yuri?" The red haired girl asked.

"I think.. Yuri let her power use her body as a puppet" Jessica softly whispered. The blonde looked at the enemies' direction and noticed they all had a worried expression the moment they saw the black pearl's transformation.



"Fany whatever happens now.. is up to them. Let's just stay quiet and cheer for Yuri."


Tiffany nodded and the two watched the fight that was about to begin.


"So.. you decided to dump you host body too huh?" 'Yoona' said while smirking.


"You've mistaken. This child and I are in an agreement. I will return her body once I am done with it."


"This is why for centuries you've always lost to me in fights. You've always been weak. Too much empathy and always bonding with your hosts. This is why you will never be my equal. We may have equal and opposite powers, but mine are far greater than yours because I know how to use it correctly."


"That's where you're wrong. By creating a bond with the host, you become stronger. This is why you're alone."


'Yoona' clenched her fist and bit her lip then shot a death glare at 'Yuri'.


"Fine have it your way. You're going to lose another host again" 'Yoona' yelled and unleashed her full power. An immense dark energy surrounded Yoona's body. Her brown chestnut hair turned to a dark black color and her eyes became black as well. Yoona also sprouted a tail and new weapons. The scythe reappeared on 'Yoona's' side along with a giant ninja star.


Without a moment of hesitation 'Yoona' took her ninja star and flung it at 'Yuri'. This time without dodging, 'Yuri' took an arrow and took out her bow. She readied her stance to shoot the arrow. 'Yuri' placed the arrow on the string of the bow and held it in place, ready to counter the attack of the ninja star. When the ninja star was a few inches away 'Yuri' shot the arrow. A huge flow of energy was seen following the arrow. The two equal, but opposite energy canceled each others' attack.


'Yoona' blinked and was shocked by the strength of 'Yuri's' attack.


"So.. you have gotten stronger" 'Yoona' muttered.


'Yuri' gave an innocent smile and flew to 'Yoona's' side and shot an arrow at point blank range. 'Yoona' was hit on the shoulder. She jumped away and held her shoulder with her left arm to stop the bleeding. The wound didn't really hurt, but she was aware that Yuri's powers were not meant to really kill. From the wound she could feel her power decreasing.


Yuri's powers had the ability to weaken another user.


~~


Inside Yuri's subconscious. The real Kwon Yuri was observing the battle between the two powers. Her partner

appeared in a human form and stood next to Yuri. The element was controlling Yuri's body with her mind and required a lot of concentration.


"Light Unnie... is there a way to really save Yoona?" Yuri asked.


Her partner turned to Yuri, she looked exhausted.


"There is Yuri. I'm not 100% sure if it will work though."


"I will like to try it!" Yuri begged


"Okay. I can transport you into Yoona's subconscious. There you will find Yoona and get her out. While I'm battling her power. Right now she is getting weaker because of my power, but she is still physically stronger than me. If i can weaken her a bit more she will become mentally weaker and easier for you to break into her mind." Light Unnie explained to Yuri, who only nodded in response.


Yuri's partner went back to focusing on the battle. 'Yoona' had charged at 'Yuri' and landed a blow right in the face, sending Yuri's body flying. Yuri used her wings to help break the fall and get back in the air. In the blink of an eye 'Yoona' appeared next to 'Yuri. Their faces were inches apart, 'Yoona' had her usual teasing smirk.


"You have gotten stronger, but you should know that I have also gotten stronger" 'Yoona' whispered huskily in 'Yuri's' ear. 'Yoona' grabbed 'Yuri' by her collar. Yuri felt her powers weakening.


"One of my powers is stealing your energy to strengthen myself"


'Yuri' struggled to break free from her opponent's grip. She was losing energy by the second. As if by instinct she kicked the dark element in the abdomen, giving her time to escape while the enemy was gasping for air.


~~


"Light Unnie.. are you okay??" Yuri asked her partner, who was struggling to get the upper hand in this battle.


"I'm fine. Right now the enemy's mind has weakened. I will send you into Yoona's mind. Wake her up. I don't know how much longer I can hold on against her. I am getting weaker. Are you ready Yuri?"


Yuri nodded and closed her eyes.


She felt a light sensation then a headache. When she opened her eyes she noticed she was in a labyrinth like

surrounding.


"Yoona is here somewhere huh... I have to find her."


Yoona wait for me. I'll get you out of here. Yuri thought and started walking around, hoping to find the room Yoona was being held captive by.


~~


Outside of Yoona's subconscious the battle was still happening. 'Yoona' was holding her head, feeling pain.

The devil like girl was screaming and clutching her head to suppress the pain.



"What's wrong with Yoona, Jessi?? She looks like she's in pain."


"I don't know Tiff" Jessica said while staring at Yoona.


The two held their hands together tightly.


"Yuri will save Yoona I know it" Tiffany uttered.


"YOU!" 'Yoona' pointed at 'Yuri', who gave a blank expression.


"What?" The black pearl asked.


"I know you did something to me! What did you do??" 'Yoona' screamed.


"I'm doing what's right" 'Yuri' answered.


"Gah! Screw this. I'm going to force it out of you." The devil used her powers and formed a trident. She lunged at angel's chest but missed when latter created a giant shield. After deflecting the attack the angel used the shield to push the devil back against the wall. Using her power borrowing ability, the angel used Taeyeon's earth powers and tied the devil to the wall.


"You'll pay for this" 'Yoona hissed and started muttering some inaudible spells, making everyone in the room

confused. Suddenly tiny monsters that resembled bats with a spherical body sprouted from the ground. Each of them were carrying mini tridents, small enough for their tiny arms to hold.


'Yuri' jumped back and watched 'Yoona' give an evil smirk while still being tied up.


"Kill her" 'Yoona' instructed.


"Two can play at this game." 'Yuri' created a force field to separate the demons from her and chanted spells too. From the skies, spherical balls with eyes and angle wings descended. These mini angels carried bow and arrows like their master. The minions from the two side quickly engaged in battle. It was hard to tell who was winning. Sometimes the demons would defeat 4 angles, only to get countered and 5 demons would get destroyed.


'Yuri' looked at 'Yoona' who was still bound to the wall.


Yuri hurry up. We don't have much time.


TBC