Chapter 16

Opposing Elements

Chapter 16

 

"Krystal-ssi.. how much longer do we have to travel?" Seohyun asked the younger girl.

 

"I don't know Unnie. I know they were at the airport" Krystal sighed. Sica Unnie you better be okay you idiot!

 

Seohyun was focusing on driving the car that they stole borrowed. Krystal was sitting in the front next to Seohyun and staring at the window, while Kyuhyun and Yonghwa were like children bickering. Seohyun really appreciates having these new powers because now she can join the fight and feel useful. The one thing she regrets is that she can't shut down the mind reading power.

 

Inside the minds of both Yonghwa and Kyuhyun were two things. One being how they hated each other and wishing the other would disappear. The second thing were cheesy and awkward things about Seohyun.

 

Damn that Yonghwa! Why did he follow along? This was my chance to sweep Seohyun off her feet.

 

Stupid Kyuhyun! Now I'm the only person here without a power. Sigh.

 

"Oppas" Seohyun spoke up.

 

"Yeah!?" Both men responded ecstatically.

 

"Can you both please stop thinking so much? It's hard for me to focus on driving." Seohyun said sharply, making both men gulp and look down.

 

"Aish!! Seohyun Unnie you're 20 miles under the speed limit!" Krystal complained.

 

"It's for safety measures Krystal" Seohyun politely said to the younger girl.

 

"We don't have time for this!!" Krystal got out of the car because Seohyun was driving slow enough that she could just open the door and walk out.

 

"Let me drive Unnie!"

 

"What?? You don't even have a driver's permit!" Seohyun scolded.

 

"This is an emergency!!" Seohyun reluctantly got off her seat and let Krystal drive. As soon as Krystal stepped on it, the car was at least 5 times faster than it was before.

 

"Omo omo omo... please lord let me get there safely!" Seohyun held onto her seatbelt for dear life while Kyuhyun and Yonghwa, who were in the back and did not have their seatbelt on, quickly reached for it and buckled up. Neither of them were thinking of rude or unmentionable things anymore. By now everyone was just thinking that they're going to die.

 

Unnie wait for us! Krystal thought.


~~

 

"Yoona is somewhere in here. Why are there so many doors?? Aish!" Yuri puffed her cheeks and pouted in frustration. She has been walking for who knows how long. There wasn't anyway to tell time here at all. Seconds, Minutes, Hours and maybe even days feel exactly the same here.

 

"Every door I've tried so far is either locked or a trap door. Geez." The black pearl let out a sigh and continued

searching for Yoona.

 

"Maybe there's a clue somewhere? Damn it! Aish!!! I'm going crazy!" Yuri opened a random door and found herself surrounded by flowers.

 

Where am I? Yuri asked herself. Then Yuri remembered from her Light Unnie that since she is in Yoona's

subconscious, some of the doors she opens might lead to fragments of Yoona's memories.

 

Yuri continued to walk around the field of flowers until she noticed a little kid fall.

 

"Omo!!" Yuri runs to help the little girl up.

 

"Yah! Ham Eunjung!!" The little girl got up and screamed at someone. She didn't even notice that Yuri was there.

 

She doesn't see me? Is it because these are merely memories. I'm just supposed to watch?

 

"Ahaha!! Did you see that look on your face?" The girl named Eunjung laughed.

 

"Yah! Why did you push me?" The girl asked and pouted.

 

"Because it's fun" Eunjung stuck her tongue at the younger and shorter girl then ruffled her hair.

 

"Yah Eunjung Unnie!! Wae you bothering -" A little girl shorter than the other 2 appeared. Yuri couldn't hear the name of the girl that got pushed by Eunjung.

 

There's something about that girl that feels familiar.

 

Yuri walked in front of them, since they couldn't see her. The black pearl's eyes widened when she saw that it was Yoona as a child. She was much shorter and cuter, but looked almost exactly the same.

 

"Jiyeonnieee I'm just playing with - right?" Eunjung turned her attention to the young Yoona.

 

"Yeonnie!!! She's bullying me" Young Yoona pouted.

 

So cute. Yuri thought.

 

"Yah Jungie! Stop being a meanie to -" Jiyeon grabbed Yoona and dragged them to a little house. Yuri followed them.

 

Boy do i feel like a creepy, pedo unnie. I'm following three little girls. What have I done wrong to deserve this? Yuri facepalmed.

 

When they walked into a room Yuri noticed 2 other girls were there. One was around 12 the other was around 7. Eunjung is 9. Yoona is 6 and Jiyeon, the maknae is about 5.

 

Yuri saw the 5 interact and smiled. The oldest, Soyeon was the most mature. She took care of her dongsaengs. The door opened and revealed two women. Boram, 19 and Qri, 18. The two of them were like the girls' parents. They took good care of them.

 

"Yah! - That's my food!!" Eunjung screams at Yoona who grins and puts the food on Jiyeon's plate.

 

"Jiyeon-Ah... Isn't Jungie Unnie so selfish? She doesn't want to give her food to you" Yoona teases Eunjung.

 

Jiyeon pouts.

 

"Jungie Unnie doesn't love me." Jiyeon cries.

 

"Don't cry Yeonniee!! Jungie loves her Yeonnie a lot!!" Eunjung does weird aegyo for the maknae while Hyomin hugs the maknae and showers her with kisses. Yoona, feeling guilty for making the maknae cry starts making silly faces with Eunjung to make Jiyeon smile.

 

Jiyeon smiles when she saw Eunjung and Yoona pinching each other's faces and tearing up.

 

"Keke.. Unnies are so silly" Jiyeon giggles. The Unnies sigh and sit down.

 

"Yah!! You idiots made Jiyeonnie cry again?" Soyeon glares at the 3 and picks up the cute, bubbly maknae.

 

"No I didn't!! - Did it!" Eunjung yelled.

 

"Hmph!!" Yoona pouts.

 

Afterwards all of them stop arguing and start laughing.

 

Yoona looks so happy with them. Yuri smiles.

 

Suddenly the memories makes a shift. Yuri notices that the flowers are now all gone and the place is covered with snow. Yur begins to panic as she feels something is wrong with this memory.

 

Wh- What the? Yuri sees the front door break down. Men in suits walked in, with monsters too.

 

Boram and Qri quickly goes to fight. Soyeon, being the oldest takes her dongsaengs to safety. Yuri watches in horror as Boram and Qri were at a compete disadvantage.

 

"Girls stay hidden. I'll go fight with Boram and Qri Unnies" Soyeon tells her juniors.

 

"No!! Yeonnie doesn't want Soyeonnie to go!!" Jiyeon cries and holds onto Soyeon tightly.

 

"Please Jiyeon.. behave. Eunjung, hold onto Jiyeon please" Eunjung reluctantly grabs onto the maknae. Hyomin was hugging Yoona to make sure the second maknae was okay.

 

"I promise I'll come back okay." Soyeon forces a smile and gives each of the girls a kiss on the forehead.

 

The girls watch as Soyeon leaves. It's been almost 8 minutes and Soyeon still hasn't returned.

 

"I'm going to check on Unnies" Eunjung says.

 

"NO!!! No more.. Everyone is leaving Jiyeoonie" Jiyeon cries more. Hyomin and Yoona put Jiyeon between them and holds her tightly to prevent her from chasing Eunjung. They all know Jiyeon loves Eunjung the most of all her unnies.

 

From their hiding spot they could see Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung and Boram all fighting the monsters. Yoona and Yuri were surprised. All 4 of the girls had element powers.

 

"Stop it!!!" Yuri cries, but it's futile because no one can hear her. She watches in horror as Eunjung and Soyeon are getting beat senselessly. Boram and Qri were barely holding their ground. Suddenly she sees one of the monsters walking towards the kids' hiding spot. Yuri feels absolutely useless. She's just watching everyone get hurt.

 

A man grabs 4 year old Jiyeon from Yoona and Hyomin who were struggling to hold their dongsaeng.

 

"Kyaaa!!! Unnies!! I don't want to leave with them!!" Jiyeon cries and screams for help.

 

"Shut up brat!" The man hits Jiyeon, knocking her unconscious.

 

Eunjung saw this and lost it. Eunjung uses her ice powers and makes a spear.

 

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY JIYEON!!" Eunjung goes to stab the man, but a monster suddenly appears and attacks her. Hyomin and Yoona watch Eunjung fall on the floor. She was bleeding badly.

 

"What is happening here?" Yoona asks herself.

 

Hyomin stands up and is now beyond angry. The girl gathers a fire ball in her hands and attacks the monster, but since she was still young she could not do much. One by one Yoona watches her Unnies fall.

 

"They're the only ones with powers. That little one over there is useless. Just dispose of her" The man orders. They grab the girls and drags them away.

 

Yoona runs to chase her unnies but was attacked by one of men.

 

"You're the useless one of the bunch. I don't even want to waste my time with you" The man growls.

 

Yuri clenches her fist and tries to save Yoona, but she knows it's hopeless. They can neither see nor hear her. She was like a ghost to them.

 

Yoona suffered through all of this?

 

Suddenly Yoona feels a burning sensation on her shoulder. This takes the man by surprise as Yoona suddenly sprouts wings, a tail and screams.


"GIVE ME BACK MY FAMILY!!!" Yoona charges at the man and stabs him right in the heart. He lays dead on the floor.

 

Yoona looks around her surroundings. It was now raining very hard outside. But the girl didn't care. She was trying to find the men that took her family from her.

 

There was no one.

 

The girl drops to her knees and cries.

 

"Unnies... Jiyeon... don't leave me here by myself." Yoona sobs.

 

She is now alone.

 

~~

 

Yuri opens her eyes and realizes she is now front of the door she was previously in. The black pearl's tears were overflowing. She was still shocked and sadden by what she just saw. Yoona suffered so much at such a young age.

 

The light elementist wipes her tears and begins to search even harder for Yoona. After seeing the girl's past, she feels sorry for her and cares more about her.

 

"YoonA.. you're not alone anymore. You have Sooyoung, Jessica, Tiffany, Everyone at the order.. and Me. I won't leave you. I promise" Yuri tells herself.

 

~~

 

Taeyeon was holding onto her bleeding ear. She was cut by Yoobin's power. How was she suppose to win against someone this fast?

 

The leader quickly creates a suit of armor over herself to protect all her vital organs. She trained herself to get used to the excess weight. Although it does slow her down, she can still fight in it.

 

Yoobin throws another knife at Taeyeon, who catches it with her gloves. Without giving her another chance to attack, Taeyeon focuses her energy and punches the ground, causing the ground they were just standing on to split in half.

 

Boulders appeared from the crack and started floating. On command, Taeyeon shot the boulders. Yoobin quickly reacts and creates a tornado. The tornado catches the boulders and flings it at random directions. Taeyeon sees that one was about to hit Sunny and stops it when her energy.

 

Yoobin throws another knife and aims it at Taeyeon's knee, but the earth user's armor protected her.

 

"I really don't want to fight you. Can you please just let us go?" Taeyeon begs one last time.

 

"No. Sorry I can't" Yoobin tells Taeyeon.

 

"Fine" Taeyeon sighs.

 

"You leave me no choice."

 

"What do you mean?" Yoobin asks cautiously.

 

"I have no choice but to use my ultimate move. Get ready Yoobin-ssi"

 

TBC

Finals are finally over for me!! Sadly I realized that I have a huge english power point to do for the next week or so. So my updates will still be slow :| My apologies. Also in the memory when the other girls called Yoona

"-" it's because her name will remain hidden. 

@ Yume-Zatto thank you. My finals were horrible LOL ;~; I'm glad you liked the interview. They're all such dorks LOL Especially Clusmy Yul xD 
@ PJShin Gomawo~ Yuri's power is just so awesome, unlike Yoongie's >< and poor SunYeon D: Taengo save your Sunny!! She got hurt trying to protect you T.T

@ AsukaEnergetic Those cowards! >< LOL Our heroes need serious help! Baby Jung can save them! Poor Jessi. Tiff is super dense.
@ haruhiana Yuri is such a klutz ROFL JeTi are watching because both of them were injured before because of Yoona :( 
@ appleshanty thank you. Yuri can do it! She's Kwon Yuri ;3 
@ luckyshootingstar I guess Yoona is naturally a seductive byun. Both the elements and users look good together don't they? XD