Chapter 22

Opposing Elements

H-Hi *dodges flying knives* Sorry for being gone for so long readers): School has just been really insane. Project after project and I shouldn't even be updating right now because I have an English, Math and Biology paper due along with 2 other projects AND my SAT this Saturday. I'm still alive okay xD believe it or not, but I tried updating this 3 times this week, but I just had no energy ;^;

Chapter 22

"Okay so what is the plan?" Yuri asked her friends. Jessica was staring at the map of the prison Yoona was locked in while Sooyoung and Tiffany looked completely clueless. Seohyun was outside of the dorm to make sure no one will come and if they do, she can quickly warn Sooyoung through telepathy.

The black pearl sighed and shook her head.

"Come on girls. You're the ones that said I am the only one that can make it in there."

"We know. But even if you do break in there, no way in hell will you be able to make it past all those guards, jailers, wardens and monsters."

"Wait wait wait!! Monsters? Excuse me?!" Yuri screamed.

"Geez even louder than Tiffany." Jessica muttered, but Tiffany heard it and pinched her.

'OW!!' Jessica yelped in her head and rubbed the spot Tiffany pinched to ease the pain.

"Okay how about we save her at the execution site?" The flame user suggested.

"Tiff that's stupid." Sooyoung chuckled.

"What? It worked in Bleach! Ichigo was able to save Rukia right before she got executed!" The eye-smiling girl turned red and argued her point. However, the others only laughed at Tiffany.

"Well Tiff did you read One Piece? Waiting at the execution site obviously didn't work out for Luffy and Ace." Sooyoung replied.

"Come on Soo! That's not fair" Tiffany pouted.

"Oh my god! Can you two go spazz about your animes some other time?!" Yuri slammed the desk in frustration and scolded the two. Jessica watched in amusement, as both Tiffany and Sooyoung got quiet.

"Anyway, Yuri, back to your question earlier. Yes, MONSTERS. The head jailers and wardens all have element powers and they have the ability to summon their familiars." Jessica explained.

"I thought you said powers don't work there except for mine!" Yuri yelled.

"It doesn't, but the order isn't THAT stupid. They developed this special bracelet for element users in NU that has a magnetic field able to repel the stones in NU that cancels powers. Only those working there have it though, which is why Soo, Tiffany and I don't have any."

"Well.... that " Yuri sighed.

Jessica continued to stare long and hard on the map of NU. Tiffany noticed her best friend concentrating hard and couldn't help, but watch the serious expression on Jessica's face. The ice princess has always been a beauty, but when Tiffany saw the worried face on Jessica's face, she couldn't help but feel drawn to it.

'Jessi looks so beautiful. She must really be worried about Yoona.' Tiffany noticed the stressed face on the ice user and leaned forward to hug Jessica.

“Relax Jessi. We’ll think of something.” Tiffany muttered.

Jessica nodded, but avoided looking at the younger. The blonde was afraid that Tiffany would notice the evident blush on her face.

Jessica looked at the map one last time and suddenly an idea popped in her head.

“I got it!” The oldest in the room shouts.

“You thought of something?!” Yuri asked.

“Yes!! Okay everyone, especially the dark kid, pay attention!” Jessica ordered and took out a pencil. Yuri sulked when she heard the older call her dark.

“Alright, it’s obviously stupid and suicidal to go through the main entrance. This means we have no other options other than to either sneak through the windows, the exit or dig a hole. All of those options are too time consuming. So I think the best way will be to launch a surprise attack.” Jessica grinned.

The other three in the room obviously had no idea where Jessica’s plan was going, but they listened anyway.

“If we make it obvious that someone is trying to sneak into NU, then we’re screwed. At exactly 11 is when some of the guards have lunch. They always return at around 12:15P.M and they often eat at the cafeteria. All we, well Yuri technically, have to do is steal their outfits and disguise as one of them. And Yuri you have the ability to copy any power in the world, so disguise as one of them and then sneak into NU. Once you look completely like the guard you will follow the others into this secret passageway that leads into Nu. Most people don’t know about this doorway because it is only for people who work there. The main entrance is usually made for special visitors or the criminals. As soon as you pass the secret passageway, make a right and that leads you to the first row of convicts in level 1. Go straight until you get to a giant staircase and just walk down. Do the same thing again for level 2 and once you get to level 3, that’s where you’ll have a problem since Yoona is at level 5 and only guards from level 1 to 3 go to lunch at around that time and each level has a different uniform to signal how strong this guard is. If you steal and wear that same outfit down to level 4 or 5 you will marked as suspicious.”

“How the hell am I suppose to steal a guard in level 4’s outfit?!” Yuri whined.

“No idea. Figure it out yourself? I at least helped you figure out 3 levels. Be grateful you dark kid.”

“Hmph”

“Okay, what I do know is that in the border between level 3 and 4, there is a giant room. That’s where the warden resides and you can expect at least a few level 4 guards there. Find a way to get one of their uniforms.”

“Jessi, how do you know so much about Nu anyway? I mean we all know about it, but you seem to know the schedules and interiors so well?”

“I was actually scouted to be a guard there before, but I turned them down. However, I felt really curious and wanted a tour. After all, it’s not everyday that someone gets to go to what they call the impenetrable prison. And I was lucky because the girl that scouted me had a huge crush on me so she agreed on the tour really easily.” Jessica explained and went back to focusing on the map to think of any other routes that she remembered. Tiffany on the other hand had an irritated expression on her face when she heard that the guard that scouted Jessica had a huge crush on her best friend.

“Alright so we should carry out the plan as early as possible. Let’s go to best now”

Time Left: 1d 8h 56m and 11s

~~

Time Left: 1d 1h 13m and 28s

Yuri woke up at and checked the time. The gang had about 7 hours of sleep, but to be honest, most of them had too much on their minds to actually have a peaceful sleep. Yuri looked over and saw Sooyoung and Seohyun sleeping on the floor with pillows, while Jessica hogged Sooyoung’s bed, Tiffany was snuggled close to the oldest girl.

The light user walked to the bathroom to take a shower. When she finished she looked at the window with a towel wrapped around her and her hair dripping water droplets.

‘Today is the day. We can do it. Hwaiting!’

TBC

Yeah.. sorry for the short chapter I’m just really tired and losing motivation for this story lately :| I’ll try to complete it as soon as possible. LOL and to all those who asked what was my original plan for the ending. I wanted to make it simple. Just have Yuri and Seohyun ask to conference with Yoona while Sooyoung just left the meeting. Sooyoung will hear about the news of execution and tell Seohyun telepathically. Yuri will transport both Yoona and her out of the order and escape somewhere. That was my original plan of ending Season 1. Would that have been better? I can re-write it if you guys want, or should I stick with this? Anyways, thanks for your support, although I know I am a bad and stupid author. I'm too tired lately to check for typos plus I have homework ):

Follow me on twitter to complain about my slow update speeds. Yes I made a twitter just for fanfic readers to complain. xD You can also ask me any questions about my fics. https://twitter.com/Soshiace9