Chapter 20

Opposing Elements

Chapter 20

"I am so not kissing you" Yuri stated while glaring at the chained girl.

"You think I want this too?" Yoona stared at Yuri, not amused. 

"W-well you are a ert!!" The black pearl blushed.

"First of all, no I'm not. Second, even if I was, I would go for hot girls. You're not hot. Dark skinned, small chest... your is kind of cute I guess" Yoona teased.

"Y-Y-You!!" The elder stuttered.

"M-M-Me what?" Yoona teased again.

"And you say you're not a ert?!" Yuri screamed.

"So loud." The doe-eyed girl muttered.

"What you're disappointed that you're not my type?" Yoona smirked.

"Why would I be disappointed that I'm not my ual harasser's ideal type?!" The light user asked angrily.

Im Yoona is so freaking annoying! This stupid ert! Yuri thought.

The two glared at each other again. Yuri broke the eye contact and read the letter again.

This has to be a joke. The black pearl sighed.

Yoona realized the older girl was not going to help her. The younger started yanking her chains hoping they would break.

"Argh!!" Yoona was using so much force that her face and wrists were beginning to turn red.

The dark user stopped and gasped for air.

"Aish!" Yoona screamed in frustration.

Yuri sees the younger girl struggling and sighed.

I guess I have no other options.

Without any warning Yuri grabbed Yoona's collar and pecked the younger girl's lips. Yuri quickly broke the kiss and saw the dumbfounded look from the doe eyed girl.

"W-What..." Yoona mutters.

"Aish!! Why isn't this chain broken yet?!" Yuri screamed. The tanned beauty grabbed the milky skinned girl's collar again and kissed her, this time longer. The older's eyes were closed while the younger's were opened. Yuri lets go of Yoona and looked away to hide her obvious blush.

"Is your power messing with us?! The chains still aren't broken!!" Yuri screamed from irritation.

"How would I know?!" Yoona responded. 

"I.. I guess we have to really kiss huh?" Yuri shyly asked.

"I.. I don't know." Yoona replied and looked away.

The light user took a deep breath and slowly made her way to the younger girl. The latter was sitting on the floor while Yuri crouched down to meet eye to eye with the girl. Both of them were breathing heavily and could feel each other's hot breaths on their necks.

"You don't have to do this is you don't want to." Yoona murmured.

"Just be quiet for once why don't you?" Yuri muttered and shyly smiled.

The raven haired straddled the younger and leaned forward. She placed her lips onto the doe-eyed girl. This time both of them had their eyes closed. Yuri pulled Yoona's collar to deepen the kiss. The two of them were fighting for dominance and although Yoona was tied, she won and gained control of the kiss. The younger nibbled on the elder's lips, asking for entrance, which the latter gave. Yuri parted her lips as Yoona darted her tongue inside the black pearl's mouth. The doe-eyed girl on the black pearl's tongue. (A/N: oh god I'm so bad at writing this OTL)

"Ah..mhm" Yuri moaned in response. 

Yuri broke the kiss when both of them needed air. A strand of saliva connected them.

They two stared at each other and were trying to figure out what just happened.

Yuri got off Yoona's lap and saw the younger's chains were removed.

The black pearl reached out her hand to help the girl stand up. Yoona took Yuri's hand and got off the ground.

"T-That was... uhm.." Yoona stuttered and scratched the back of her head.

"Uhm.. yeah.. it was... w-wow." Yuri says, but whispered the last part.

Both of them avoided eye contact. Yuri puts her hand to her chest and feels her heart beating erratically.

What's wrong with me? 

~~

"Sulli?!" Krystal shouted from surprise.

"SOOJUNG!! I'm so glad you're okay!" Sulli smiled and hugged the shorter girl. 

"How did you get here? And were you just a tiger?!" Krystal asked.

"Uh.. heh well I kinda followed you guys. And yeah I was. I discovered I have shape shifting powers. So when I found out you were going to break out of the order I turned into a mosquito and kind of latched onto you without getting noticed." Sulli explained. 

"T-That's so awesome" Krystal replies.

"I wasn't going to let anyone hurt my Soojung" Sulli proudly stated, making the younger blush.

"Are you two done flirting?" A voice interrupts them. 

Krystal glares at Sunmi, who was faking a disgusted expression.

"What? Jealous that no one cares for you?" Krystal smirked.

"Oh please.. I have my Sohee." Sunmi rolls her eyes. 

"Okay then." Sulli says.

"Two against one? This doesn't really seem fair." Sunmi pouts. 

"Well Yonghwa Oppa is fighting that Hyuna girl and he doesn't have powers." Krystal says.

"Sulli-Yah.. how are we going to fight together? What animal can you change into??" Krystal ecstatically asked her best friend. Sulli chuckled at the younger's cuteness and enthusiasm.

"I think I know what would be good." Sulli replies. 

Sunmi and Krystal sees the girl glow and her body begins to change its structure. The two watch in awe as Sulli grows at least 10 times bigger, sprouts wings, a tail, horns, spikes and turns light blue.

"Oh my gosh!! You're a dragon!!!" Krystal squeals in excitement.

"That's not all..." Sulli the dragon gives Krystal an eye-smile. 

The dragon opens its wide mouth and Sunmi sees a blue light building.

"CRAP!!" The opponent quickly creates a giant wall of fire when she sees a wave of ice coming her way. The wall barely kept the ice away. Sunmi's eyes widens in shock when she sees that her flames were frozen.

"What is this?! Ice is weaker than fire!" Sunmi screams.

"That's true. But my ice is so cold that it can actually burn someone more than fire" Sulli says.

"Jinri!! You're so awesome!!" Krystal runs to hug her best friend and kiss her cheek.

"There's no way I would lose to you brats!!!" Sunmi declares. She gathers her energy into the palms of her hands.

"Krystal! Get on my back now!! We have to avoid this attack!" Sulli orders. The younger quickly hops onto the dragon's back. She looks down and sees that she is now in the air. 

"SooJung - Ah! Gather all the energy you can. We'll do a combined ice attack!" Sulli instructs.

"Okay!!"

The two of them focus their energy together. A bright giant light blue ball of ice energy forms.

"Prepare to die!" The three scream at the same time and both attacks collide.

~~

"Nox. Please. Let's just end this." Lux tells her ex-lover.

"N-Never.." Nox says. She feels a wave of pain and holds onto her head. 

"AHHHH!!! Lux!! What did you do to my body?!" Nox glares at the girl, her eyes red with anger.

"I see Yuri has found Yoona. I'm doing what's right Nox." Lux calmly replies.

"No-No!! This is my body now!" Nox screams.

"Oh hell no! This is my body! Now give me back my body!" Yoona's conscious begins to gain control.

"Shut up Yoona!" Nox responds.

"Not until you give me back my body!"

Everyone watches the internal battle going on. Yoona's body slowly loses its tail and wings. Her eyes and hair color turns back to original. The body falls onto the ground groaning in pain. After a few minutes the groaning stops.

"W-Who is it?" One of the cloaked men asked.

Yoona glares at the men and gets off the ground.

The cloaked men disperse when they see a giant ball of darkness coming their way.

"I'm not your weapon! I am Im Yoona! Dark Elementist for the Kwon Order! And this is my body! No one is going to freaking use me as a host!!" Yoona loudly declares.

Lux stares at Yoona and slowly smiles. Yuri has also returned to her real body. 

~~

"You did it Yuri" Lux smiles at her host.

"It was all thanks to you light Unnie" Yuri shyle grins.

"How did you break her out anyway?" Lux curiously asked. She laughs when she sees Yuri's obvious blush.

"Unnie.. please don't ask." Yuri mutters.

"Alright.. ahaha.. now that Yoona is back in her body. I can return your body back to you. Good luck child."

"Thank you Unnie!" Yuri hugs Lux and slowly begins to take control of her body again.

~~

"Sadly right now this is all we can tell you. Jessica, Tiffany you need to return to your world now. The first major battle has ended" Glacies says.

"We understand, Thank you Ice Oppa" Jessica answers.

"We hope everything works out for you humans" Ignis adds.

"We do too Unnie" Tiffany says.

"Goodbye.. for now" Glacies and Ignis both smile and they mutter something inaudible. In a quick flash, the 2 Americans disappeared.

~~

"Where are you going cowards?!" Yoona screamed at the men that had kidnapped her.

"We're leaving. You win this round." One of them declared.

"I suggest you leave now. This place is going to self destruct in 5 minutes" Another one says.

"What?!" Yuri asks.

"Goodbye!" The leader, a psychic type, uses his telepathic abilities to communicate with Sohee, Hyelim, Sunmi and Hyuna.

"Girls. We're leaving for now. Retreat. This place will self destruct!"

"YES SIR!!!" The 4 reply in their heads. Seohyun, also having telepathic powers, intercepted the conversation and becomes shocked.

"You're running away?!" Sulli and Krystal scream in unison.

"For now. Next time we meet. You two are dead. Hyuna! Sohee! Hyelim! Let's go!" 

"Yes Ma'am!" The 4 of them quickly disappear. Leaving Krystal, Sulli, Kyuhyun and Yonghwa confused.

"Everyone!! This place is going to self destruct in 5 minutes!! We have to leave now!" Seohyun shouts.

"Grab Sunny and Taeyeon Unnies! We'll ride on Sulli's back!" Krystal shouts.

Yonghwa and Kyuhyun both grab one of the senior officers and all of them climb onto Sulli's back.

"What about the other Unnies?!" Sulli ask.

"They're on the top floor! Break through a wall and fly up Sulli-ssi!" Seohyun orders.

Kyuhyun quickly destroy the walls with a tornado. Sulli flys to the top floor as fast as she can.

"This is it!" Sulli screams and freezes the glass window to break it.

"Soojung!!" Jessica shouts.

"Unnies!! Quick get on!"

"Where did you get the dragon?!" Tiffany asks.

"No time for question! Just hop on!" Sulli says.

"It talks!!" Tiffany screams.

"Fany let's ask questions later!" Jessica grabs onto Tiffany and hops onto Sulli's back.

"Yoona.. let's go" Yuri pulls the girl that was lost in thought,

"Oh.. uh.. yeah" The two run to the window and jump onto Sulli's back.

"Is that everyone?!" Sulli asks one last time.

"Yeah Jinri! Now FLY!!!!" Krystal replies. Sulli quickly flies away from the doomed building. The element users and Yonghwa watch as the building behind them explodes.

"We made it" Yonghwa sighs in relief.

Yuri sees Yoona still lost in thought, sitting be herself. "Yoona.. what's wrong?"

"Nothing.. just thinking" Yoona replies, not looking at the older girl. Yuri frowns and pinches the doe eyed girl.

"After all that has happened. You're still being so cold to me?" Yuri pouts.

Yoona looks at Yuri and slowly smiles. "Sorry."

"Jessi.. did something happen to those two?" Tiffany whispers to Jessica while pointing to Yoona and Yuri.

"Probably." Jessica says, staring at the two special users.

~~

The 11 of them arrived at the order's building. Sulli quickly changed back to her human form, exhausted from carrying everyone. 

"Good Job Sul." Krystal smiles and hugs her best friend.

"Everyone! We have to get Sunny and Taeyeon to the infirmary now!" Jessica orders. Yonghwa and Kyuhyun carry the unconscious danshins and run to the infirmary. The two were quickly brought to operation. 

Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany sat outside the operating room. The others had gone back to their rooms to get rest.

"Yoona!!" A voice interrupts the heavy tension. Everyone looks up and sees Sooyoung running to them.

"Soo?!" Yoona looks at her friend in disbelief.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Soo pulls Yoona into a tight embrace and slowly tears form in both friends' eyes. The others watch this and smile.

"We're all glad you're okay." Another voice says. The gang sees BoA and other high ranking officers in the council here.

"Sunny and Taeyeon are still in operation. We apologize for defying the order's rules." Jessica bows to BoA.

"We're not here for you Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, or Yuri. You 4 can relax." BoA chuckles.

"Then who are you here for?" Yuri cautiously asks. She noticed Yoona was not included and becomes concerned.

BoA looks sadly at the girls.

Yoona finds herself surrounded by the council, all pointing weapons at her.

"Im YoonA. You are under arrest and, by the order of the council, you will be put into 'NU'." BoA orders.

Jessica, Sooyoung and Tiffany all gasp from shock while Yoona looked at the ground. The doe eyed girl felt her arms being put behind her back and she was handcuffed. The materials from the handcuffs were made to cancel all element powers. Yoona was pretty much a regular human as of right now.

"Sica.. what's Nu?!" Yuri frantically asks her friend.

"NU is the order's highest security system. Only the most dangerous of criminals are put there." Jessica explains, not taking her eyes off Yoona..

Yuri stares in shock as she sees Yoona get dragged away and her arms tied. Yoona looks back at her friends and give a small smile.

W-Why is this happening to Yoona?

TBC

My last update I said I would go on hiatus. I've just been feeling really down lately and I don't really feel motivation to write. Along with school giving me stress. But I decided to kinda speed up the series because I felt bad for constantly making you all wait. This season will end either the next chapter or in 2 chapters. Thank you all for supporting me. I hope you don't feel like I rushed this too much >_< But hey I did say I was going to end this in a bang. Trust me the next chapter will be AWESOME. Now about season 2. I will definitely make it, but like I said, I've been having some personal problems lately and school so season 2 updates will be super slow.

@ Kim_Yuri Aha LuxNox is cute. But YoonYul is cuter. 
@ V_Night LOL I couldn't think of a word either xD I'm glad you liked the gifs
@ VLDandyu07 thank you!
@ appleshanty Aha.. don't worry I will make a sequel. I'm just not confident about my update speed.
@ YOONADDICT3005 Well sparks kinda flew I think xD I'll try to do well. It's been really stressful.
@ yoonpair that's part of their 'destiny' T.T
@ haruhiana thank you unnie! Poor LuxNox :|
@ eyelovegg JeTi are awesome yo! TaeSun are in the hospital >.< aha Unnie xD 
@ ryan86 thank you for reading ><
@ Yume-Zatto They have to K.I.S.S LOLOL :3
@ JeTiLoveJeNy JeTi <33 and aha ikr.. that mean elementist and her editing skills. Lets hope they dont kill each other >< JungLi <3
@ decimo27 Unnieeee <3 I'm glad you liked the chapter. I like YoonYul's relationship too :) 
@ AsukaEnergetic Lets hope Nox finds the truth >_< LOL Don't kill me. C'mon Unnie T-T And YoonYul are perfect for each other. JeTi too! LOOL 'giant asian thing' Thank you for upvoting my story, but I'm not the best. 
@ icefire they're forever in denial xD and yeah I will make a season 2. Hm.. no spoilers about their destiny :3
@ samdoor thank you >< Well it's not really a hiatus. Just really slow updating LOL 
@ Iceboi yeah I do have a lot of stories eheh xD I'm glad you like my story.  
@ PJShin LuxNox kiss? Hm... idk yet :P I'm glad you understand ^.^