2. || TWO

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taken aback from the amount of girls gathered in front of the building, you were wondering what was going on. You couldn't even come up with as to why because the next thing you knew a big silver Mercedes van pulled up not too far from the entrance. In only a matter of seconds you were being mobbed by all these girls as they gathered around the van. You didn't follow nor understand. Did the royal family arrive or something? You quickly glanced over your shoulder in direction of the van wondering who or what was in the van. To your surprise five young men stepped out sending these teen girls right off chanting their names one by one. “Key!! Onew!! Jonghyun!! Taemin!! Minho!!”. One by one they stepped out of the van with some help from the local SM Entertainment security finding a way through the crowd. Just when you decided to forget whatever was going on and move ahead, you were being pushed over by one of the guys because he was being pushed into the building in the first place. Literally. It happened in such a hurry you nearly tripped over your own feet or from whomever it was meeting the bricks under your feet. Horrified you panted as soon as it happened but luckily for you, you were caught by one of the guys who was holding you up by your arm saving you from embarrassment. “Hey! Slow it down” Key yelled to one of the security guards sounding somewhat annoyed trying to order everyone behind him to stop pushing. In reflex you held yourself onto the muscular arm of the guy who saved you not knowing who he was and unaware he was with the band. You looked up into the most gorgeous dark eyes you have ever seen. For a second you were enchanted by the good lucks of this awfully handsome looking stranger.


“Are you okay?” Jonghyun whispered looking somewhat worried considering the heels you were wearing. You blinked your eyes. “Yea I am...” you mumbled and couldn't even finish your sentence because you were dragged into the building by this good looking young man. Once everyone got inside in one piece he slowly let go of your arm when he knew everyone was safe including you. “I'm sorry about that. It gets a little crazy and dangerous around here sometimes” Jonghyun smiled sending off an electric shock right through your entire petite you. Never in the world have you seen a smile like his and his eyes were so captivating. You couldn't think straight for a second before you felt a hand on your shoulder. “Is everything alright? Are you alright?” a smiling Key asked looking at you. “You look a little bit lost”. You snapped out of your gaze and smiled back at Key. “Yes I am alright. Thanks. Actually I was making my in here and the next thing I knew I got mobbed by these teenage girls outside” you chuckled. “Your first day here I take it?” Key asked not able to remove the smile from his face. You gave him an overly clear nod. “Yeah. Is it or am I that obvious?” “Keep moving you guys. You are going to be late again. Everyone's waiting and you know that time is money” the manager shouted from afar. Key smiled at your words totally ignoring his manager. “I guess your blond hair gives it away”. You chuckled “I guess I do stand out” and corrected your skirt and shirt. “There is nothing wrong with standing out. I am Kibum by the way. You can call me Key” and reached out his hand. You smiled shaking his hand somewhat surprised that he was so easy in making you feel comfortable. “Nice to meet you. My name is Lauren. Yes you can call me that”. Both you and Key laughed when that introduction slipped your lips. Curiously you turned your head glancing around in the hopes to see the guy that saved you from the crazy mob of girls. You wanted to thank him, but he already disappeared leaving you with a little bit of guilt. “I got to bounce, but I think I will see you around right?” Key smiled with such a warm smile. You nodded in response. “I hope so”. “Good luck on your first day” Key smiled once more before he quickly took off waving at you catching up with the rest of the group.


You let out a big sigh and took another look around. Now what? You were in but you really had no idea of where to go. You checked the papers that were sent to you and which you printed for the hundredth time to see where exactly you had to report yourself. Today was really not lucky day, but thankfully someone was already expecting you. “Miss Lauren Daniels?” a woman's voice approached you from behind. You quickly turned around slightly startled and smiled. “That's me”. “Welcome to the SM Entertainment Group” the friendly lady shook your hand. “Follow me and I will let you meet our other trainee from Busan whom is also starting today” she continued. You did as told and followed the polite woman around the building. You had no idea where she was taking you but you never realized that the building would be looking so spacious inside too. While following the woman around you passed dressing rooms, huge set decors, wardrobes and lots of staff people who all seemed to stare at you like you were a piece of new meat ready for examination. You quietly followed the woman into her office before she closed the door behind her as you sat down in one of the stools stalled out in front of her big desk. Smiling with no ends the lady sat down behind her desk. “Welcome to SM Entertainment and we're glad to have you here. Did you find it okay?”. You nodded followed by a shrug “Yes I did. I am just still a little bit overwhelmed on how big this place is”. The friendly woman smiled back at you. “It can be quite intimidating, but it's good to have you here” and put down a big pile of papers in front of her quietly studying them before eyeing you. “Very impressive grades so far. I see you are doing well in Art school?” You gave her a nervous smile. “I think so. I am always giving my best and I guess it kind of helps that I learned a lot from my mother” you replied. “May I ask how and when you found out about your passion for fashion to become as well as a fashion designer as a stylist?” she asked with her eyes firmly beamed on yours waiting to be blown away by your answer. “I think I was about eight years old when I discovered I had a fashion interest and the first time I actually started to learn about the different fabrics and play with the sewing machine I was about seven years old. Of course I was continuously under the eyes of my mother, but I learned a lot from her. I saw all the beautiful outfits she made for me and my barbie dolls and all the clothes that she sold in her shop, I knew I wanted to be like her. I loved the idea of finding your own handmade dresses and outfits in a shop of your own or a big retailer. As soon as I grew older I was very sure I wanted to be a stylist and fashion designer, just like her. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?” you giggled as you gave an as detailed answer and explanation as possible.


The woman once again smiled at you. “Like mother like daughter I would say. You have a very interesting portfolio miss Daniels, good grades to go with it and the sketches you attached are brilliant. Not forget to mention all the photographs you attached of all the clothes you have already handmade. Very impressive” and took another stare at you making you feel somewhat intimidated while she took her glasses off. We are more than pleased to have you as a trainee joining our team”. “Thank you” you nearly whispered but still loud enough for her to hear. “Welcome to the team. I am Saeyu, the head of our department and we're more than happy to have a talent like yourself on board” and offered her hand for you to shake it. Carefully you shook her hand. “I am really g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter