28. || TWENTY-EIGHT

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a big and important day for you. After sketching for years and working on your own clothing designs for months, you managed to release your first clothing line collection. To celebrate, your friends Chloe and Riley helped you throwing a launch party for it, because they were convinced it was something to be proud of and you were. You weren't sure if the timing was right, but being pregnant for fifteen weeks wasn't making things easier and you knew in the back of your mind, you were going to have to take a break from your ambitions to prepare yourself to be a mom. Nonetheless, your friends were going to make sure that you would get the celebration you deserved. SHINee was invited and so were Big Bang and Girls' Generation. Where celebrities are, paparazzi will follow. You knew that they were going to be there to get a glimpse of those invited somehow. You were showing and clearly pregnant. You were good at hiding it in the first few weeks, but now you really couldn't and you weren't sure how the public was going to take the news. How would Jonghyun's fans react to that? They knew he was married by now, but a baby so soon, were they going to take it so well?


After you took your shower together with your husband you stepped into your evening dress getting yourself ready for the launch party your dearest friends organized for you. You loved every single second of being pregnant, apart from the downsides of it, but it also kept you occupied, especially when you checked yourself in the mirror. You couldn't believe you were fifteen weeks already and ongoing. You your belly with your hand lost in thought when Jonghyun wrapped his arms around you standing behind you. "Baby, what's on your mind?" he whispered in your ear as he put his hand on yours. You smiled at Jonghyun into the mirror "I just can't believe how fast everything goes. I can't believe it's been fifteen weeks already". Jonghyun shrugged turning you around grabbing your hands placing them in his neck "And you look absolutely gorgeous" he whispered before his lips met yours. You couldn't help but smile at his words "You are supposed to say that". Jonghyun pulled you closer "I am, but I also mean it. I know you're a little worried about the paparazzi everywhere, but just don't think about it too much okay? I don't want you to stress about these things".


You rested your hands on your husband's muscular arms "I know I shouldn't, but I just can't help it. God knows what crazy things they will write, say and do". "No matter what they will write, I am not going to deny I love you and that we are expecting a baby or two and I don't want you to think about it too much either" Jonghyun whispered looking at you. "No matter what I'll make sure that nothing happens to you or our babies" and rubbed your upper arms kissing your forehead. You smiled with your eyes closed "You're right, but these people can be so frightening. You never know what they will do". Jonghyun wrapped his arms around you "I know how crazy these people can get, but believe me when I say nothing will happen to you or our babies" and your cheeks with his thumbs looking into your eyes "I promise". You smiled at your husband knowing he was right and kissed him leaving lip gloss on his lips. You removed the gloss, but Jonghyun didn't care and pulled you back into his muscular arms giving you a more passionate kiss. "I love you beautiful" Jonghyun whispered looking at you. You chuckled "I love you too" and pressed your lips on his one more time before letting your man go.


As soon as Jonghyun threw on a jacket over his white buttoned shirt you two headed downstairs to meet with your cousin Riley who was waiting for you two to come back down to leave for the party. "You're ready?" Riley cheered as soon as she saw you in a black laced dress. You nodded "Yea I guess so. Thanks again for doing this and for being there to suppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter