27. || TWENTY-SEVEN

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending seven amazing and romantic days full of memories in the beautiful Fiji, you landed back safely on Incheon Airport again. Because you weren't feeling so great Jonghyun decided to take you home and took you home two days earlier than first planned. Since the taxi was driving you back home to Seoul, you fell asleep with your head in Jonghyun's lap because you were feeling quite miserable for the last couple of hours specifically. You were nauseous and feeling sick and were throwing up pretty much every morning for the last four weeks now and sometimes even in the middle of the night, you were pretty sure it had nothing to do with your pregnancy this time. Jonghyun your head as he looked at you while you were sleeping, and checked your forehead regularly to make sure you wouldn't catch a fever or worse. Were you really getting sick this time? After a long drive you finally arrive at your home where the taxi driver pulled up in front of your door. Jonghyun your head "Cupcake we're home”. You just opened your eyes feeling puffy raising your head to sit up. "You're really not feeling so well do you?" Jonghyun whispered carefully asking a little worried about you. You slowly shook your head holding your hand on your forehead "No not really, I want to go to bed" you whined afterwards and couldn't wait to get out of the car. Regardless it being summer, you threw on your cardigan because you were cold and stepped out of the car followed by Jonghyun who took the suitcases out of the trunk and paid the taxi driver after he thanked him. Jonghyun dragged the suitcases behind him following you as you stumbled to the front door opening it.


As nauseous as you were you didn't even care to take the key out of the lock and just hurried your way into the bathroom and started to throw up all over again. Morning sickness was one thing and only lasted a few seconds, but this was different. Jonghyun took the key out of the lock and closed the door behind him putting the suitcases in a corner where it wouldn't bother anyone coming in our going out of the house. Riley who didn't wake up not so long ago still wearing her PJ's heard you two coming in. "You guys are home?" she asked surprised not expecting the two of you looking up from the magazine she was currently reading with a cup of tea in her hand. Jonghyun ignored Riley and made his way to meet you instead. The second he opened the bathroom door he noticed you were sitting in front of the toilet looking puffier than a few seconds ago crying and shaking at the same time. Jonghyun held his hand on your forehead and noticed you were slightly glowing and burning up, but he was wondering why you were crying. "Babycakes, what's the matter?" he whispered as he your head going through his knees behind you. "I ruined our honeymoon, I am sorry" you sobbed wiping the tears from your nose. Jonghyun kissed the top of your head "You didn't ruin our honeymoon, you got sick. It's not your fault". "Then why do I feel so miserable?" you sobbed again turning around digging your face into your husbands shirt "I am really sorry". Jonghyun removed the hair sticking to your face "Let's get you to bed" and helped you up as soon as he was and scooped you off the ground and bridal carried you up the stairs leaving Riley with a ton of question marks. Riley put her magazine down wondering what could have possibly happened. You didn't miscarry again right? As worried as your cousin was she quickly took the stairs walking to your bedroom where Jonghyun was tucking you in after he took your shoes off.


"Is everything alright? Can I help?" Riley asked after she knocked on the door. Jonghyun turned around looking back at Riley "Can you get a wet towel?". "Yea sure" Riley smiled and she turned around to get a wet towel in the bathroom and handed it to Jonghyun. "Don't you need to call a doctor?" Riley asked concerned looking at you and back at Jonghyun. "Yea I was going to, can you pass me the phone?" he asked carefully looking back at you. "Here take mine" Riley insisted as she handed her iPhone to Jonghyun. He smiled at Riley handing back her phone after he called the doctor that was on his way to make a home visit. Jonghyun didn't leave your bedside too worried something bad was going to happen to you. Riley decided to await the doctor downstairs and led him to your bedroom as soon as he arrived. Jonghyun stepped away when the doctor was sitting down on the bed checking your temperature and checking everything he could to make sure you were okay and since you were pregnant and had miscarried once, he checked if the babies were okay as well. "Will she be alright?" Jonghyun asked carefully with his arms crossed in front of his chest. The doctor nodded "Don't worry. Your wife will be fine. I'll subscribe her some medication for the fever that won't harm the babies and with some bed rest, sleep and medication she will be the old again in the next days. Make sure she drinks a lot of water and if her fever doesn't decrease in two days or if it gets worse, give me a call immediately". Jonghyun nodded "Got that. Thanks doctor" and he shook the doctor's hand as he showed him out again.


Riley decided to go out to get your medication while Jonghyun stayed right with you keeping the wet towel on your forehead. After Riley came back Jonghyun gave you the medication as the doctor subscribed. The day was quiet since you were in bed all day sleeping, but Jonghyun wouldn't be him if he didn't check on you regularly to keep eye on your temperature. As soon as it was evening you were feeling a little bit better, but the fever remained the same. In the next days you were slowly getting better and the fever was entirely gone. Unfortunately for you, Jonghyun had to go back his normal work routine and instead Riley or Chloe would keep you a bit of company if they could. After you were entirely recovered, you went back to your daily routine as well, although you were taking it a little bit easy because the doctor told you to as your blood pressure was a little high when you had your checkup again. As you were working only half days for now, you decided to meet up with your family and spend some quality time with them, after all you haven't seen them in a long time especially your brother Ryan. You had a great time spending some time with them while your husband was working and practicing with his band members. It was hard for you to keep your pregnancy a little secret until your 14th week, because this was something you desperately wanted to share with your mom now she was here with you and they only had a little less than two weeks left before they were going back to the USA and Australia. And besides all of that, your belly was growing pretty rapidly too with two babies.
 


After spending your afternoon with your loved ones you returned home finding Jonghyun in the kitchen preparing dinner. You smiled surprised while doggie Skye was jumping you happy her mommy was home. "Hey sweetie pie" you shrugged going through your knees to cuddle with her. "Ah you're happy to see me aren't you?" you giggled while she your cheek. You made your way into the kitchen putting your handbag down saying hello to your husband "You're cooking?" you smiled from one ear to the other wrapping your arms around his waist kissing his cheek. Jonghyun turned his face to kiss you "I'm cooking for you" he smirked. "It smells good" you smiled stealing one more kiss from your husband. "I didn't expect you to be home before six though?" you asked surprised leaning against the counter as you looked at your husband. "We were finished a little earlier so I came home and now I am preparing dinner for my beautiful wife" Jonghyun smirked once more stepping in front of you gently kissing you. "Mhm" you murmured wrapping your arms around his neck. "You know I was thinking, my family will go back in nine days and I really want to tell them about the pregnancy, so I was thinking" you continued sliding your hands down his chest "To have a little BBQ?" Jonghyun nodded "Sounds good. We invite those you want to tell or?" You nodded " Yea, I met with my mom today and I really want to tell her before she leaves" you confessed looking into your husband's eyes. "Of course you want to tell your mom. She should be the first person to share this with so I understand. I guess telling everyone a week earlier won't harm and you're twelve weeks now, so it's okay I guess" Jonghyun shrugged kissing your forehead. You sighed "I'm afraid it will become a little bit obvious because I gained a little weight now and my tummy isn't so flat anymore either. It took a little while, but I guess my tummy will grow from now on".


Jonghyun smirked "You do have a tiny bump so it means they're growing, which is good" and rubbed your belly with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter