25. || TWENTY-FIVE

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you and Jonghyun were caught in your own little world for a few seconds enjoying to be newlyweds, you soon were interrupted by your parents and loved ones who wanted to congratulate the both of you. Although you didn't have much time for that as you were planned to have some beautiful and romantic wedding photographs taken at the beach. Your mom fastened towards you ready to give you the biggest hug in the world "Congratulations sweetheart, I am so happy for the both of you" she sobbed. "Don’t cry. You will make me cry" you whispered blinking your eyes trying to keep your teary eyes from crying. "These are all happy tears dear" your mom assured you kissing your cheek. "I know, I know" you whispered hugging your mom tightly. "But if you go on like this my make-up will get ruined" you giggled. "I'm sorry" your mom laughed and moved on to Jonghyun to hug and welcome him to the family and planted a kiss on his cheek "Take care of my daughter okay?" Jonghyun gave your mom the biggest assuring smile he had. "Of course I will. I will do everything to make her happy, I promise". "I know you will. You're a good man" your mom smiled back at Jonghyun. "Ah congratulations sweetheart" Mrs. Kim welcomed you with a hug. "Welcome to our family" and kissed your cheek. "Thank you umma" you smiled hugging Mrs. Kim. "Thank you for coming and being here today and letting me into your family". Mrs. Kim looked at you holding your face between her hands. "You're like a daughter to me, I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world. Thank you for marrying my son and making him the man he is today. I can't imagine a better wife for my son than you". You smiled endlessly looking at your husband standing next to you. "He became a good man because of how you raised him" you assured Mrs. Kim. "Oh dear, don't say that" Mrs. Kim chuckled feeling flattered. "He better be a good husband to you. If he's not I will teach him a lesson". You shrugged at Mrs. Kim's words "You don't have to worry".


"My boy has turned into a man" Mrs. Kim cheered moving to Jonghyun hugging and kissing her son. "Congratulations". "Thanks umma" Jonghyun smiled appreciating his mom's presence. "By the way, I am not that little anymore" he reminded his mom. "I know you're not but you always be little in my eyes. I will never stop worrying about you. You will know what I mean when you have children of your own" Mrs. Kim chuckled. "But you have turned into a man today and you better be a good husband to Lauren because I know where to find you" his mom warned. Jonghyun nodded with a big smile on his face. "I got it. Don't worry about Lauren umma! I'll be a good husband to her and will love her more every day, I promise". "Good, because this woman right here really loves you" Mrs. Kim assured her son. Just hearing your name made his heart flutter and couldn't stop smiling "I know she does" and moved his eyes to you "She's my everything" he added and looked back at his mom. "You two are made for each other" Mrs. Kim smiled before letting go of her son "I will see you at the hotel later" and made her way out with Mr. Kim who also gave his son and you his blessings. Jonghyun carefully took your hand in his and gave you one of his y smiles that was killing you every single time. "Let's have our wedding photos taken" he whispered stealing a kiss from you and escorted you outside. While everyone else headed to the exit and gathered in front of the entrance, everyone started cheering and showering the both of you with rice. You both stepped into the white limo and took off to the beach location to have some wedding photographs taken.


As comfortable as you were sitting, some rice got into your top into your bra making it rather itching. "I think I have rice in my bra" you shrugged trying to get the most of it out. "I could help you with that" Jonghyun whispered kissing your cheek. You shook your head "No no, not yet. I am afraid you will have to wait until tonight. You can't unwrap me just yet" you teased your husband planting a small kiss on his lips. Jonghyun smiled wondering what was in store for him. "I guess I will have to wait to find out what's under the dress". You nodded "Sorry!" you whispered squeezing Jonghyun's hand. Jonghyun shook his head and kissed the back of your hand "I haven't had a chance to say it yet, but you look breath taking. I was right, you are the most beautiful bride in the world" he complimented the way you looked today "The dress and you look amazingly beautiful". You smiled at his words "You don't look so bad yourself. I'm glad you're all mine now" and stared into his eyes. Jonghyun kissed the tip of your nose. "How are you feeling? You're feeling okay?" and caressed the back of your hand with his thumb. "I feel pregnant, but right now I'm feeling quite good" you assured him. You finally arrived at the beach and took countless of beautiful wedding pictures there. The skies were so blue that it was giving it an extra beautiful detail to each photograph. After being away for the shooting you were taken to the hotel to join your family and loved ones again for a nice reception dinner, but first you and Jonghyun changed into traditional Korean hanbok to have a small traditional Korean ceremony in respect to Jonghyun's background and of course his family. Everything that goes on at a traditional Korean ceremony was done with respect, although it was getting a little bit uncomfortable for you in the long run. It was hot outside and wearing so many layers of fabric wasn't easy for you considering you were pregnant, but of course that was something only you and Jonghyun knew.


Relieved as you were, you were relieved that was over and could change yourself back into your wedding dress. Jonghyun was waiting for you after you taken a glass or two of water and refreshed yourself before meeting the guests in the reception room. "Baby you're okay?" Jonghyun asked a little worried since he knew you were feeling nauseous from time to time. You gave your husband an assuring smile "I'm okay" and folded your hands in his while he caressed your face with his free hand gently kissing you. "Let's meet our guests" he whispered not able to stop smiling and guided you into the reception room. You both had no idea how the reception room looked like since Chloe was in charge of everything as your maid of honor. Your jaw dropped the second you walked in, it looked so perfect and beautiful. You were welcomed by a huge amount of people. Not only your friends and family who were present at the ceremony in the church were there, but also a lot of Jonghyun's friends and yours, some of the EXO, Girls' Generation and Big Bang members showed up. Even some of your old school friends made the effort to travel to Seoul to be at your wedding which you didn't expect at all. In total there were about 450 guests and everyone wanted to congratulate you in person and they did.


For at least an hour and a half you two were busy receiving blessings and hugs from all the guests present until your little nephew Brian ran towards you "Auntie!" he cheered wanted to be picked up. You didn't see your nephew since he was only a few months old. "Oh my god" you smiled as you went through your knees to welcome your little nephew into your arms pecking his cheek. "Hi little handsome" you smiled not believing your brother from Atlanta was here to see you. "I missed you auntie Lauren" Brian whispered wrapping his little arms around your neck. "I missed you too" you whispered swallowing your tears happy to see your little nephew again giving him another kiss on his cheek "Where's your mommy and daddy?" you asked carefully while Brian pointed in your brother's direction. "Aunt Lauren?!" an excited and happy Adam ran into your arms. "Hiiii, I am so happy to see you" and pecked the little guy's cheek as well "You got so big already huh?" and looked at both your nephews "Auntie missed the both of you so much". "You look really pretty today" Adam complimented you. "Ah thank you sweetheart. You both look handsome too" and hugged the both of them at the same time and kissed them while both Brian and Adam couldn't stop smiling. You straighten up again to greet your brother Bradley and his wife Jade. "Congratulations sis" Bradley smiled from one ear to the other hugging you kissing your cheek. "I am so happy to see you" you whispered while a tear rolled down your cheek. You didn't see your brother since the funeral. "You really look beautiful today" Bradley complimented you pulling away from the hug. "I can't believe my little sis got married today". You shrugged "I still can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter