3. || THREE

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After assisting on a photo shoot the rest of your day, you were sent home around five, so you could pick up the keys to your apartment and move into your new place. At the hotel you were meeting up where Chloe where you needed to pick up your personal belongings and check out. Chloe unlocked the door as the both of you walked in gathering your things that were no longer in the suitcase but all over the room somehow. You had been only staying for one night so far and it looked as if you had been staying there at least for a week or more. It was quite amusing how big of a mess you two would make in just one day. “How was your day?” Chloe asked while she started to pick up her PJ’s from the ground. “It was cool and that place is so big” you sighed placing your schedule on the bed and started to pick up some of your clothes from the bathroom. As curious as she was, Chloe picked up the schedule and started to go through the pages. “What’s this?” “Oh that’s my schedule” you mumbled casually as if it was the most normal thing in the world. “Schedule for the whole year or what?” Chloe asked staring at you with big eyes sitting herself down on the bed amazed by all the given details in it. “Nope, that is just for one month believe it or not” you shrugged. “I actually said the same thing when she handed it to me”. “Holy cow! How can you have such a big schedule? Do you have some time for yourself in between or?” Chloe complained sounding worried you would have so much work on your hands you would not have any time to actually enjoy your stay in Seoul too. You chuckled. “Of course I will have time for myself. I am not working twenty-four-seven even if that is what it looks like. Everything is just detailed and written out so I will not get confused and know exactly where I have to be and what's expected of me. Plus I will know exactly what to do when and where. That's all. No biggie”.


Chloe sighed. “I seriously thought you would have to work so much. It’s a good thing you’re not” and continued flipping through the pages. “Who is SHINee? They sound very, I don’t know, shining?” Chloe joked putting the schedule down again. “They’re just a group of guys, it’s a band actually and they’re quite nice” you informed your friend when you threw your clothes in the suitcase that were on a chair in the room. “Uhu?” Chloe mumbled as her curiosity grew bigger just hearing the word ‘boys’ in general. “You already met them? Are they cute?” “Chloe! Why do you always want to know how they look like whenever you hear the word 'boys'? You really like the opposite that much?” and zipped your suitcase after placing the schedule on top of your clothes. Chloe shrugged. “Of course I do! Don’t you?” and looked at you knowing you were clearly hiding something. She was such a close friend she could ready you like a book. “Come on, tell me. You met someone today haven't you?”. “What are you talking about?” you rolled your eyes ignoring the question. “You met a guy today didn’t you? It’s all over your face. You like someone in SHINee particular?” your friend continued to hear you out trying her best to make you confess and she usually succeeded. “What? Chloe!” you pouted pulling your suitcase up. “I just met a group of guys who happened to be singers and whom I have to work with. So?”. “So so?” Chloe continued “You will have to tell me something more than that. Something happened and you are going to tell me. Like now?” your best friend continued hearing you out. “Alright, alright. I actually ran into these guys as soon as I arrived at the office this morning. For whatever reason there were a big group of teen girls waiting in front of the building and the next thing I knew I got mobbed by all these screaming girls. I had no idea what was going on, except that I was being pushed into the building, nearly tripped and then one of the guys actually saved me” you explained while a big smile appeared across your face. “Oeh. Was he cute? How did he look like?” Chloe begged you for a little more details. “He…he’s a part of the band and he’s handsome yes, but he disappeared again short after, so don’t expect anything going from there” you murmured. “Oh, now I am really curious who they are” Chloe sing songed grabbing her iPhone starting to YouTube for some SHINee videos and managed to find quite some.


She pressed play on the video ‘Juliette’ and the first guy she noticed was Key. “Oh, he is cute” she squealed. “Chloe, what are you doing?” wanting to take the phone out of her hand. “I am checking them out and they’re cute! And handsome too. Hey aren’t you curious about their music? It’s called investigating who you will be working with”. You shrugged rolling your eyes not able to hold your laugh. “You are too much sometimes”. Chloe laughed. “I know…” and Chloe pulled you onto the bed making you sit down next to her. “So now help me by telling me who is who. And which one is he? I want to know. You have to tell me” and gave you a puppy look you couldn't resist. You gave Chloe a push and took a look at the screen with her explaining her who was who, but you didn’t exactly say who ‘he’ was in many words. “Are you going to tell me who that ‘handsome’ guy is that saved you from those teeny girls?” Chloe pouted wanting an answer. “Chloe, why do you want to know? It’s embarrassing! Does it really matter?” Chloe pulled on your arm. “No it’s not” and she investigated the video and pointed at Jonghyun. “Is it this guy?” You looked away trying to ignore it. "It's really him isn't it?" Chloe repeated herself clearly enjoying the fact she guessed it right. "Erhm, Chloe, we need to check out and get our stuff to our apartment" you reminded her looking for an excuse to get out of the ‘Jonghyun’ subject. "Oh my oh my. You like him don't you?" Chloe teased you as she couldn't stop laughing. "Chloe?! Please!" you begged your best friend to stop teasing you. Chloe chuckled. "You know, your best friend isn’t gonna stop until you tell me" and sat on her own suitcase to close it but was rather having issues. "Geesh, how can it be that everything fit when I left New York and now I suddenly have too much stuff" You were quite amused. "You just threw everything in and I know you longer than today that your mom packed your suitcase". "Guess I'm busted. I guess I am just messy" Chloe surrendered and managed to close her suitcase after a few more attempts. "Let's go get our apartment yea?" "That's what I had been saying a few seconds ago" you giggled.


As soon as everything was packed you checked the entire room to make sure nothing was left behind. The minute you checked out you took a cab to the address where you were supposed to sign the contract and receive the key for the apartment. After driving for about thirty minutes the cab stopped in front of a big building. The both of you stepped out and walked to the entrance to meet Mr. Lee after you paid the taxi driver. “I still can’t believe they arranged this apartment for you” Chloe cheered looking into the sky to see how high the building was. You walked in and a friendly man was awaiting you already to hand over the keys to you, but nothing would have been official until you signed the papers and they wanted someone to be responsible in case anything would break in the apartment since it came furnished. You wrote down your dad’s name to take responsibility for you and signed the contract. The man handed you the keys and you thanked the man as you took the elevator to the 8th floor where the apartment was. Once at the 8th floor you unlocked the door as you both dragged your suitcases into the spacious apartment that had some Korean features and modern furniture. You smiled looking around. “This looks better than I thought it would be”. Chloe shrugged “It’s pretty big too and it has two bedrooms”. “Which is perfect for us” you cheered knowing that the both of you had your own space to relax and some privacy at the same time when it was needed. “I think we will be ok here for the year don’t you think?” Chloe smiled looking at you. You sat yourself down in the big black leather couch. “I think so too. We have to celebrate. Let’s get some food and some drinks”. Chloe’s eyes grew big. “Do you know the area? Because I don’t!”. “Neither do I, but I am sure there should be some convenient store nearby to get something to eat and something to drink. At least for tonight” you shrugged.


“In that case, let’s go” and Chloe pulled you up from the couch heading for the door. “My purse” you pouted quickly grabbing your purse on the way out and closed the door behind you. "So tell me Lauren. You really like this guy. A least confess it to me" Chloe started to hear you out again. "CHLOE!" you shouted at your best friend locking the door behind you. While you and Chloe wandered down the street not exactly knowing where you were going, you thought to recognize some kind of convenient store that possibly sold some food. Just before you two wanted to cross the street, you heard your name echoing from behind. “Lauren??” You turned around as you recognized the voice from earlier today. “Key was it right?” you smiled seeing it was him and not some freak stalking you. Key smiled widely. “Ah you remember” and started to hug you not removing the smile from his face. Chloe just stared at the both of you thinking you were clearly ‘knowing’ each other. At least he was very friendly with you, a little too much? Your eyes detected another familiar face, it was Jonghyun. Suddenly you became a bit nervous making your friend Chloe quite amused just looking at you. It was kind of cute in her eyes. You tried to act cool in front of the guys and they possibly bought your act, but Chloe knew you longer than that.


“Hi!” you smiled nervously at Jonghyun. “Hi!” Jonghyun smiled while standing next to Key with his hands tucked in his pockets. “What are you girls doing out?” Key asked in curiosity. “Oh, we were just looking for a convenient store to buy something to eat and some drinks. There should be one around here, but just haven't seen it. You know any?” you asked looking at Key hoping he would know. “I think you already found it” Key giggled. “It’s right over there” and gestured to the building across the street. “Are you girls staying around here?” he asked moving his eyes between you and Chloe. You nodded “Yea we just moved in about thirty minutes ago. We wanted to celebrate and well we need something to eat too”. “Fair enough” Key shrugged while the light turned green and everyone crossed the street. “I don’t know if you have any plans but we made too much food so we have plenty for two more. If you want you are more than welcome to come over?” he invited you two. “Are you sure? I don’t want to be a burden to you guys” and your eyes carefully moved from Key to Jonghyun. Key chuckled “Are you crazy? Of course not. Silly girl! You made at least one friend today right? And this friend is inviting you for diner. Think of it this way; you don't have to cook”. You smiled shyly knowing he was right. “Ok then if it’s not a problem”. “Of course it’s not. I invited you” Key cheered placing an arm around your shoulder making Chloe’s eyes nearly pop. ‘Does he like Lauren or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter