33. || THIRTY-THREE

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending the night and biggest part of the next day in the hospital to recover and get some rest while you had some help at your side, you were allowed to go home since the twins were doing extremely well and so were you. After the nurses did one last complete check-up on as well as you and the twins, you took a warm shower and got yourself dressed into something comfortable ready to go home. While you were packing up everything you didn't need, one of the twins started to cry. As soon as you turned around to the crib they were in you noticed it was SaeRa who was hungry. "Hey gorgeous" you sing-songed taking her out of the crib holding her close to your chest. "You're hungry aren't you? Yea" you continued and sat down in the chair and started to feed her. So tiny, so fragile. You were happy she was eating because she had trouble to do so earlier. Just when you were taking SaeRa's little hand in yours, the door swung open and a never ending smiling husband walked in. "Hey baby" Jonghyun whispered kissing you. "How do you feel?" he added while he carefully SaeRa's head. "I'm doing quite okay" you assured smiling at your husband "Although my body is still a little bit sore". "I didn't expect anything less. You just gave birth thirteen hours ago" Jonghyun continued. "You ready to go home?". You nodded "Yea, I really can't wait to sleep in my own bed again. I never knew I would miss our bed that much but now I know" you confessed. "I'm happy to have all three of my girls home" Jonghyun mumbled and kissed the top of your head before he walked over to the crib next to the bed and found little MaeLynn whining a little. "Hey princess" he whispered taking her out of the crib holding her close to his chest kissing her head "Daddy missed you so much" he whispered keeping his eyes on his little girl. "I still can't believe it. They're so perfect. Did you wake up much?" he asked looking back at you while he started to walk through the room while MaeLynn dug her face in daddy's chest, all crawled up getting comfortable. You sighed "Yea I woke up like five times I think. MaeLynn called for two times and this little monkey woke me up three times, but she didn't really eat until now. I am glad she finally does though" you added.


"I'm sorry babe" Jonghyun whispered. "How is it with the feeding?" "Ah it's not so bad, but it's really tiring when you have to do this a couple of times a night and my s get quite sore by now too" you explained. "That sounds painful" Jonghyun nodded and carefully rubbed MaeLynn's back "Did you talk to the nurse about it?" You nodded "Yea I did. I asked them what to do but then they asked me what I want. If I feel comfortable with it. So I guess I will have to find a balance between feeding and formula, because it's not so easy to make them drink sometimes. At least they drink both fed and formula which will make things easier" you continued. Jonghyun nodded "That's good. I would feel a bit guilty if you had to get out of your sleep every single time to feed them". You gave your husband an assuring smile "Don't worry, I don't think my s can handle that. I will try twice a day to at least do that though". "Fair enough, but first" Jonghyun started and looked back at the little baby sleeping against his chest "We got to take you, your sister and mommy home" and kissed her head before he walked over to the bed where the car seats were stalled out.  Carefully he put her in the car seat and buckled her in and pulled a warm blanket over his little newborn. MaeLynn wasn't quite sure what to think of it and still whined moving her little hands in front of her face. "You might want to try the pacifier" you reminded your husband while SaeRa had stopped drinking. Jonghyun looked for their pacifier in the nursery bag, took the ones out that Key gave them. It was a pink one with a hello kitty in the middle decorated with crystallized Swarovski, and put it in . "There you go" he whispered as he her cheek. You in the meantime finished feeding before you were holding SaeRa against your chest rubbing her back to let her burp in case she needed to. She finally held most of it in while you wiped the small bit from . "Let's go home with daddy" you whispered kissing her head as you carefully put her down in her car seat next to her sister. Before you placed a blanket over your little girl to keep her warm, you put her pacifier in as well. You couldn't contain your smile when you were looking at your twins.

Jonghyun pulled you into his arms and kissed you "You're ready to go home?" You gave your husband a clear nod and threw on your coat before you picked up SaeRa and followed your husband out who was carrying the bags and MaeLynn. Jonghyun was smart enough to park close to the entrance not knowing if paparazzi would show up in the middle of nowhere. You decided to sit with your twins in the back seat to keep an eye on them not knowing how they would react to cars. It wasn't long until SaeRa spat out her pacifier and started to cry. "Is everything okay?" Jonghyun asked quickly looking in the back mirror. "I think she has cramps. She's been crying a lot" you assured your husband and slowly started rubbing her tummy, but it didn't quite help, instead she was crying as if something bad happened to her. "We're almost home sweetie" you whispered while Jonghyun pulled up on the driveway. While you two get out, Taemin opened the front door as he heard SaeRa's cry inside the house. Jonghyun took the bags out of the trunk while you took SaeRa with you into the house followed by Jonghyun who closed the door behind him. You put the car seat on the table while Taemin wondered why she's crying and tries to sooth her, but it doesn't help. You took her out and held her against you but she seems to cry even harder right now making you feel even more helpless than before. "Let me take her for a second" Jonghyun insisted as he took SaeRa from you after he put down MaeLynn.

"What's the matter gorgeous?" he sing-songed kissing her countless of times while she curled all up against his chest when he slowly walked back and forth through the kitchen. She continued to cry for a few more seconds and slowly stops digging her head in his chest. "It's okay, everything's alright" Jonghyun whispered slowly rubbing her back. You shook your head "Unbelievable. How did you do that?" Jonghyun smiled at you "I didn't do anything special. Maybe she just needed a little bit love from daddy". In the meantime, Key, Chloe, Onew, Riley, both your parents and Jonghyun's sister and husband all walked into the kitchen to meet the twins. "Hiiiii gorgeous" Key sing-songed looking at MaeLynn who tried to open her eyes and took her tiny hand in his. "They're so small" he continued. "Did you expect bigger babies?" Chloe chuckled poking Key's arm. "Aigo, they're so adorable, but they really look like hyung. I wonder how he looked when he was a baby" Taemin smiled from one ear to the other. "Jong was a chubby and bald baby" Mrs. Kim confessed. "Yah, yah!" Jonghyun laughed uncomfortably "I am here too". "The twins have a bit more hair than when you were a baby though" Mrs. Kim continued. Your mom smiled "Lauren had some hair when she was born and believe it or not, she had dark hair. Not so dark as these two but you wouldn't tell if you look at her now".  You just raised your shoulders “Yea I turned blond" and chuckled taking MaeLynn out. "Would you like to hold her?" you smiled looking at your mom. "I would love to" your mom nearly cried of joy. You carefully passed MaeLynn to your mom while Jonghyun decided to let his mom hold SaeRa. "Maybe we should all sit down in the living room" Chloe suggested. "Good idea" Riley agreed and looked at the both of you. "You two sit down as well, I will take care of the drinks" she insisted. "In that case I will help you" Chloe insisted. Both Jonghyun and you went into the living room to sit down with everyone who came out to see the twins while Riley and Chloe made their round to give everyone something to drink.


​With a house full of visitors it was quite crowded. Everyone was curious and came over to see the twins and they both got spoiled with gifts from everyone. Even doggie Skye was over excited to welcome the new additions to the family. While the twins have passed pretty much everyone's hands, SaeRa ended up with Jonghyun again and MaeLynn was sleeping in Onew's arms on her pacifier moving her hands from time to time. The majority of the visitors left and you were more than happy with that. Only Onew, Riley, Chloe and Key were still around. Riley swooned over the fact how MaeLynn was peacefully sleeping in her boyfriend's arms. "She's so cute, look at her" and carefully her cheek with her index finger. "So what do you think about it now holding a baby?" you teased Onew a little. Onew flashed a smile "It's not so bad. But then again little MaeLynn is extremely cute" and corrected her sweater a little while she started to scratch the back of his hand with her tiny fingers. "Ahwe, I think she's comfortable" Riley giggled and looked at her boyfriend as she sat next to him. "You look y when you hold a baby" she whispered in his ear. Onew frowned and laughed a bit uncomfortably looking at his girl next to him "You're joking just now?" Riley shook her head "No" and kissed his cheek. "It does suit you" you agreed with your cousin. At that statement Key started to burst out in laughter "Haha, Jinki appa!! haha" and couldn't stop laughing. "Yah!" Onew shouted "What's funny about that? Why do you laugh over these things" "Because it's funny" Key laughed nearly crying. "It is hard to imagine you as a dad, no offense" Chloe added. "Haha, thank you" Key continued. "Never listen to Key oppa! He's crazy" Onew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter