46. || FOURTY-SIX

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up on your stomach with the biggest smile on your face. It felt so good to wake up in your own warm and comfortable bed again, right next to your husband. You opened your eyes and noticed he was awake too and was staring at you with a never ending smile on his face. How long have he been watching you sleep like that? “Good morning sleeping beauty” Jonghyun whispered tucking your blond hair behind your ear. “Good morning” you whispered back crawling into your husband's arms once you rolled onto your side and couldn't resist to kiss his soft lips you missed so much. Jonghyun pulled you into his arms running his fingers down your back forever staring into your eyes. “What is it?” you smiled running your fingers through his hair. Jonghyun chuckled “Nothing. You have no idea how much I missed you sleeping right next to me. Kissing me good morning”. You smiled like no tomorrow “I missed you more believe me” you whispered. “You have?” Jonghyun smirked caressing your cheek with his thumb. You nodded pushing your husband on his back pressing yourself on top of him. “You have no idea how much” you smiled pressing your lips on his and let this man of yours kiss you like he hasn't in a long time. “I love you” Jonghyun whispered holding you so tight he was not going to let you go for a little while. “I love you too” you whispered kissing your husband's lips once more. “Maybe we should take a shower while the girls are still asleep?” you insisted running your fingers down your husband's face. “I guess we can” Jonghyun smirked kissing your lips again.


You pretty much went straight to sleep after your little makeout session last night, so you really weren't wearing anything and neither was your husband. “Can you pass me my robe?” you whispered while Jonghyun stepped out of bed. “Honey, you don't have to wear a robe?” he smirked kissing you as you covered yourself with the covers. “Just pass me my robe, please?” you smiled sitting up holding up the covers with it too. “Alright” Jonghyun gave in passing the satin robe to you while he threw on his shorts. After you threw on your robe you climbed of the bed snaking your arms around his waist from behind. “You are telling me I don't need to wear a robe, but you don't have to get dressed either” you chuckled kissing his muscular back. “You like my back?” Jonghyun teased you taking your hands in his heading into the bathroom. “I do. I love everything. All of it” you assured him as he switched on the shower and turned back around to face you. “This isn't necessary” he smiled ily at you taking your robe off again and pulled you into the walk in shower with him pulling you in his arms kissing you. You sure missed your husband this much and was definitely enjoying all his attention when he gave it to you as long as that lasted, because having kids, you could be interrupted any second of the day.


Once you both enjoyed a nice morning shower you threw on something warm and comfortable before you decided to check on your girls. It was only nine in the morning but your mommy heart wanted to see them. You swung the door open and found MaeLynn on her feet holding her up on the crib and SaeRa was sitting up straight blabbering to her stuffed panda. “Good morning” you cheered with a never ending smile on your face kissing MaeLynn good morning. “Maaaaammmmaaaaammmmmaaaaaa” she squealed bouncing up and down. “Hello” you chuckled scooping her out of the crib kissing her cheek. “Are you so happy to see me?” Your little girl just blinked her eyes pointing at her sister's crib. “Your sister is awake too isn't she?” you added while your little girl smiled at you. You looked over at SaeRa's crib finding her up now staring at you with a big smile. “Good morning sunshine. Hello” you cheered kissing her head. “Come here” you smiled scooping little SaeRa out of her crib too. You got pretty handy at picking them up one by one and holding them both at the same time. You turned around and walked to the rocking chair in the corner of the room after you grabbed one of the child books that your mom used to read to you when you were their age until you were a toddler. You loved these books. You sat both your girls on your lap making yourself comfortable pulling the knitted blanket your grandmother handmade herself over you and your two girls.


SaeRa didn't let go of her stuffed panda while MaeLynn was pressing her finger on the bright colored cover in front of her. You turned the page and decided to choose one story out of the many of this big book. “Once upon a time, there lived an unhappy young girl. Unhappy she was, for her mother was dead, her father had married another woman, a widow with two daughters, and her stepmother didn't like her one little bit. All the nice things, kind thoughts and loving touches were for her own daughters. And not just the kind thoughts and love, but also dresses, shoes, shawls, delicious food, comfy beds, as well as every home comfort. All this was laid on for her daughters. But, for the poor unhappy girl, there was nothing at all. No dresses, only her stepsisters' hand-me-downs. No lovely dishes, nothing but scraps. No nice rests and comfort. For she had to work all day, and only when evening came was she allowed to sit for a while by the fire, near the cinders. That is how she got her nickname, for everybody called her Cinderella. Cinderella used to spend long hours all alone talking to the cat. The cat said “Meow”, which really meant “Cheer up! You have neither of your step sisters have and that is beauty.”” By the 'meow' both your girls were squealing thinking that sounded somewhat funny. As curious as Jonghyun was he walked into the girls' room finding you with the girls on your lap accompanied by a book. He had stood for at least a couple of minutes to hear most of what you read to your girls. The girls were so focused on the Cinderella images on the page they didn't even notice daddy watching, but neither were you.


You looked up and noticed your husband in the doorpost with the biggest smile on his face. The smile that made you swoon and fall in with him all over again. “You've been listening daddy?” you smiled looking back at the book since SaeRa was struggling turning the next few pages drooling onto her panda bear while her twin sister looked in front of her “Apppa!” MaeLynn squealed in excitement hitting both her hands on the book causing you to laugh. “Good morning lovelies” Jonghyun sing-songed kissing both his girls. “Appppaa!” MaeLynn whined leaning forward stretching her arms out to her daddy. Jonghyun took the hint and took her from you while she pointed down to the book on mommy's lap. “Mommy's been reading you a story?” he sing-songed while MaeLynn just smiled surprising him with a kiss. “So much love for daddy” Jonghyun smiled pecking his little girl's cheek. “I am not sure how you feel, but I thought we might want to visit Riley and Onew to see their little addition to the family? I told them we would stop by as soon as you were released from the hospital. I am pretty sure they want to see you” he added looking at you while his little princess was messing up his hairdo. “I really would love to see them, but we can't come empty handed?!” you reminded your husband. Jonghyun nodded “I know and we can go buy them a present on the way. I just wasn't sure if you were ready to go out and visit”. You smiled. “I know, but I think it's good if we show our faces. Besides, they are somewhat family. Riley is still my cousin and I am really curious how their little man looks like”. “Alright, but first breakfast so we can bathe these girls and get them ready”.


You closed the book again and placed them on the table right next to chair putting the blanket in the chair following your husband down to the kitchen holding SaeRa. “Apppaaa!” SaeRa squealed as soon as you put her in her chair next to her sister. “You're going to pull that same trick on daddy like yesterday?” Jonghyun joked while she just stared at her daddy putting her head down on the plastic board in front of her hiding her smile. “You evil little munchkin” he tickling her as she exploded in laughter. With that MaeLynn wanted attention too and started to play hide and seek instead and before you knew it both your girls were squealing of laughter that still could possibly be heard a few doors away. You couldn't help but smile and put down two bowls of self-made rice pudding in front of them as well as pieces of banana and mandarin in another bowl. You missed the joy that came seeing these two little girls eat by themselves, or trying at least since most of it landed next to the bowl, on their hands and face as well as their pj's, but the more you enjoyed it. They sure were growing big and a whole lot faster than you'd liked them to. After you and your little family finished your breakfast you decided to give your two little monkeys a bath and dress them for the cold weather outside. Once both girls were clean and dressed up and the doggie did her thing, you left your home to go out to buy a present for your cousin and the little Jinki you were yet going to meet for the first time.


After you picked up a decent present for the newborn and the mommy, Jonghyun parked the car in front of the Jinki residence. Neither of them did expected you to show up and neither were you sure if they were home, but according to Onew's car outside was enough to tell you they were. With each of you holding one of the girls and the presents you rang their bell and they buzzed you in to come up to their apartment that was on the third floor. MaeLynn was just in awe of all the snowflakes falling from the sky when Jonghyun opened the door and let you in before he followed. As soon as you reached the third floor Onew was alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter