6. || SIX

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day in the SHINee dorm when Key was preparing the breakfast for his roommates, he kept repeating and rehearsing on how he was going to confront Jonghyun about his feelings for you. Jonghyun probably thought nobody knew or noticed even, but the guys definitely didn't have their eyes in their pockets and noticed long time ago that he has been acting differently since you appeared in front of them "Good morning" Jonghyun yawned walking into the kitchen sitting down at the table filling his glass with milk. "Wow, guess who's up. Our dino is wide awake" Key shrugged "Did you pee in bed? You're up this early?" he joked. Jonghyun frowned at Key with his sleepy eyes. "What? It's too early for your jokes” and lazily waved his hand before sitting down. "Did you not sleep so well?" Key bluntly asked. "I just couldn't fall asleep. It happens sometimes. You know this insomnia of mine kicks in every now and then" Jonghyun explained himself. "I see" Key nodded putting some bowls of rice down on the table. "Or have you just thinking about someone in particular?" he continued trying to make his hyung confess before he pulls it out of him. Jonghyun gave Key a confused glare raising his eyebrow. "I have no idea what you are talking about" and took a sip from his milk. "Lauren of course" Taemin sing songed walking into the kitchen padding Jonghyun's shoulder. "It's okay, we already know that you like her. A lot" he whispered in Jonghyun's ear before sitting down next to him. Jonghyun looked at Taemin and back at Key "What is this about? Did I miss something?" Key shook his head. "No. Although I have one question though. What do you think of Lauren when you see her?" "Wow that's pretty straight forward" Jonghyun shrugged. "What about her? What do you want me to say?" Key placed his hands on his hips. "Yah don't play this 'I have no idea what you are talking about' game with me! You do know very well what I mean by that. Come on, spit it out and don't beat around the bush" he demanded his hyung. "Well are you going to say something?" "Ehm" Jonghyun laughed uncomfortably. "I don't know how to describe this really. She's sweet and humble and I don't know, something about her makes my heart flutter I guess? There you happy?" Key rolled his eyes. "You pabo! Why don't you just say you like her? Say yes I like her. Yes I have feelings for her. Is it that hard?" Key ranted earning scared glares from both Jonghyun and Taemin. "What's wrong with you two? You both don't have the guts to confess to one another". "You're saying..." Jonghyun started his sentence. "She has feelings for you too hyung. Congratulations!" Taemin interrupted dryly. "But I suggest you confess to her first. You need to man up here. Besides, you have some explaining to do, so let her know you like her. Ask her out on a date" Taemin continued.


"Hear that? Our maknae Taemin-ah just gave you some adult dating advice" Onew shrugged walking into the kitchen barefoot. “Who knew”. "So hyung, ask her out. She likes you, you like her, take her on a date" Taemin added to his well-meant advice earlier. "Like Taemin said and don't waste more time than you two already did until now" Key continued. "What if she says no?" Jonghyun smiled uncomfortably. "Haven't you paid attention to what we said at all earlier? How are you ever going to get the girl you like this much to be with if you don't make a move?" Onew assured Jonghyun. "Just go for it and make her yours man. She's not going to stay here in Seoul forever you know". "Alright alright, I'll ask her out" Jonghyun gave in smiling playing with his food. "If you don't, you're in big trouble" Key threatened his friend. "Ask her today? You'll see her all day, perfect time to ask her don't you think?" "I will today. Will you guys give me some space after that?" Jonghyun pouted looking the three fellow band members. No one did say anything and just started eating their breakfast and decided to get themselves ready afterwards up until a certain point where everyone was wondering where Minho was. Just when they were discussing all kinds of scenarios since he wasn't in his bed nor anywhere in the house, he walked in drained in sweat in his jogging clothes. "Where the hell have you been?" Key whined since he made food for everyone. "I have been jogging around the block with Chloe" Minho confessed. "You are having quite some fun with Chloe lately huh? Are you two dating?" Key asked out of curiosity. Minho laughed. "Why? Are you jealous?" and disappeared into the bedroom.


When all SHINee members were finally complete and all dressed good to go, they headed to the SM Entertainment office. It was just another working day where SHINee was doing a photoshoot where you had to style them. Going through all different of outfits and sorting them on three different racks, the SHINee boys were getting themselves ready one by one while you took a glance at your watch. It was close to noon already and you didn't have your break yet and were already in since seven this morning. You ran your fingers through your hair and let out a sigh wondering when you could find some time to get some fresh air. Jonghyun in the meantime was gathering some confidence to walk up to you and think over on what he is going to say and how he was going to ask you out without sounding like a tool. "I think you should ask her now. We're on a small break for like ten minutes. Take her out to get some coffee" Onew said while he walked away and sat down on the sofa. "Go" Key said pushing Jonghyun in your direction. Jonghyun turned his head to his band mates giving them the 'you didn't have to do that, I can take care of myself' look. Slowly Jonghyun walked towards you approaching you carefully. "Hi?" and gave you one of his y smiles. "Hi!" you smiled uncomfortably hanging the shirts on the rack. "Do you need something?" Jonghyun shook his head. "No I don't, but actually I was wondering if you would like to go get a coffee?" You didn't exactly see this coming. Was he really asking you? "I...ehm" 'Ok Lauren, stop mumbling and just say yes' "Sure, why not?" you smiled back at Jonghyun.


Just when you and Jonghyun left the SM Entertainment office and slowly walked towards the coffee shop a few doors away, a bunch of teen girls started to recognize Jonghyun. "OMG, it's Jonghyun!!" and some of them started to follow you two going all wild. Jonghyun looked over his shoulder and noticed you two were being tailed and didn't think twice on grabbing your hand and made a run for it. "Don't ask, just run!" "B...but..." you tried to ask but you were pulled along by your hand. He, the guy you liked a lot, was holding your hand 'Oh my...I'm holding his hand' and you completely forgot about the heels you were wearing and instead you felt yourself glowing from the inside out over something so small. Jonghyun didn't really consider you were wearing heels to begin with and could only think of getting you two somewhere safe without being mobbed by teenage fans. Out of breath, Jonghyun pulled you into a small alley cornering you against the concrete wall while fans passed the two of you completely unaware of the alley they passed. Your heart was beating much and much faster than ever over the fact that Jonghyun was only a few inches away from you. You could feel his warm breath on your skin and inhaled his scent that smelled so sweet and muscular at the same time. "Are you ok?" Jonghyun whispered catching his breath. You just nodded lightly. "Yea". Carefully Jonghyun took a glance around the corner and lucky for the both of you, the fans disappeared. At least for now. "I'm sorry about that" Jonghyun sighed. "That was not how I expected to get a coffee". You shrugged. "It's ok. It's not your fault" and you stepped away from the wall ready to follow Jonghyun, but as soon as you put your left foot forward you went through your foot as it hurt, a lot "Ouch" and automatically held yourself onto Jonghyun's arm, nearly pulling it out of his shoulder. Jonghyun turned around giving you that concerned look he must have given you when you were stuck in the elevator together. "Lauren, what happened?" You shook your head. "I don't know, but I think I sprained my ankle or something". "Oh no, this is my fault. I made you run without considering you were wearing heels" Jonghyun blamed himself going through his knees to look at your foot taking your shoe off and started to investigate it. "Does it hurt?" and looked up at you. "Ouch! Yes" you whimpered.


"Come on, I'll take you to a doctor to have a look at it" Jonghyun insisted pulling you up "Can you stand on it?" "Wait I can't just walk barefoot" you whined. "Who said you have to walk?" Jonghyun smiled and turned his back to you going through his knees again. "I'll carry you. It's my fault after all". "Yo...you don't have to do th..." you murmured. Before you could finish your sentence Jonghyun grabbed your hands and pulled your arms around his neck and started to walk out of the alley looking for a bench to sit you on so he could call for a taxi and let the boys know about the little accident. You didn't fight it and surrendered yourself and let him take care of it. While he sat you down on a bench and called for a taxi and called Onew, he went into a nearby convenient store to get some ice to put on your ankle and came back to you. "The taxi will be here in five minutes" he assured you. "I am really sorry Lauren, for all of this". You smiled comfortably at Jonghyun for the first time. "It's okay. These things happen. Besides it’s not the first time we get mobbed by teenage fans" you shrugged. Jonghyun chuckled. "Yea and that's how we first met" and peered into your eyes. Before he could even get lost in them and make you more nervous than you already were, a taxi pulled up. He escorted you from the bench to the car and told the driver to go to the hospital. As soon as you arrived you were good to see a doctor as soon as you reported yourself at the reception. The doctor smiled at you. "Your ankle isn't broken, it's sprained a little" and looked at your heels. "I consider you not to walk on heels for a few weeks and give your foot some rest in the next days and it should be fine. I'll go and have my assistant wrap up your ankle". "Thanks" you smiled at the doctor and looked back at Jonghyun who was in the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter