32. || THIRTY-TWO

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You nodded smiling at your cousin "I just had a pain in my belly which appeared to be pre labor cramps" and you rested your hand on your belly. Riley placed her hand on your belly after she sat down next to you "I can't believe this is actually happening. I am so happy for you guys" she smiled at both you and Jonghyun who joined. Jonghyun sat down next to you on the other side and placed his hand on yours kissing your cheek "I can't wait to meet our little girls". "Ahwe" Riley squealed "You guys are so cute. These babies are very lucky to have parents like you".  Onew shrugged "You're sure you're ready to change diapers and not forget to mention the sleepless nights?" Jonghyun smiled from one ear to the other "How crazy as that may sound, I am. I have to say it's a little scary, but I can't wait for this news phase in my life". "Ahwe" Riley squealed once more facing Onew this time "I want to have a baby too" and teased Onew a little making a sad face. Onew's eyes grew big and was clearly having a heart attack "Come again? You're not actually serious are you?" he asked with a poker face. Riley shrugged "I am just teasing you" and poked his arm. "You really want me to die?" Onew laughed nervously not sure if he liked the joke. "You don't want to have a little Onew?" Jonghyun teased his hyung. "Yah, don't you start too" Onew puffed while everyone started laughing. Jonghyun shook his head "He is already terrified hearing the word 'baby'". Onew frowned "I am serious, it scares me". "But babies are so cute" Riley continued and moved closer to Onew "What if I want to have a baby one day?". Onew looked back at Riley smiling nervously "Yeabo, someday maybe, right now? I am not ready for it and what's the hurry? We're not even married yet". "It's not just a matter of a wedding license you know" Jonghyun reminded his friend "They come when you least expect it. Look at us". Onew shrugged "You two are married you idiot. You two have been together for over three years, there's a difference".

The discussion about babies continued for a while. Onew is not entirely convinced even though he's really happy for you after everything you both had to go through. Jonghyun closed the front door behind him after his, your parents, Onew and Riley left and stopped right in front of you reaching for both your hands. "Come with me, I want you to see the nursery". You smiled placing both your hands in his and followed him up the stairs until he made you stop in the once empty bedroom next to yours. "Close your eyes and don't peek" he whispered with a smile in his voice. You did as told and closed your eyes while Jonghyun took you by your hands and guided you into the baby room and switched the light on. "You can look now". You opened your eyes and amazed how the room looked like. It was everything you imagined it to look like and more, it looked so royal, humble and yet so warm. The walls painted in a soft brown, finished with very soft pink details just like the beddings in the cribs. It had dark wooden floors, soft flowered pink/brownish/whitish curtains, a big white fluffy carpet in the middle of the room and it even had a rocking chair in the corner. You walked around the room to check out every single detail and couldn't believe it was all his idea. "You did all of this?" you asked looking around the room once more stopping between the two cribs. "You like it?" Jonghyun whispered stepping in front of you pulling you into his arms. "It's perfect. I can't believe you did all of this" you continued in disbelief. "Thank you. It's beautiful" and looked up at your husband while he kissed your lips. "I can't wait to hold our little girls" Jonghyun whispered taking your face between his hands caressing your cheeks with his thumbs. You smiled feeling the happiest woman in the world "Just wait a little bit, almost we can" and wrapped your arms around his waist while he kissed you one more time as you two enjoyed your little moment as parents to be.

[Jonghyun's such a man...*sobs*....you know, it's kind of y to imagine him doing manly things like painting etc :3]
 


It's early in the morning when you wake up from not so much sleep. You slowly opened your eyes and turned your head to the other side of the bed finding it empty. You yawned once more while the bedroom door carefully slowly swung open. You faced the door and noticed a handsome looking Jonghyun walking holding a tray with breakfast in his hands. Jonghyun noticed you were awake and started to smile widely. "Did I wake you?" he whispered closing the door with his foot and walked towards the bed. You tried sitting up straight, but that wasn't working so well for you lately. You shook your head "No you didn't". Jonghyun found you struggling and placed the tray on the bedside table next to the bed. "Let me help you with that" he whispered climbing onto the bed helping you to sit up and placed another extra pillow behind your back for support. "Is that better?" You smiled "It is, thank you" and pulled the blankets over your legs "Ahw you made me breakfast?" "I thought you might be hungry a little bit" Jonghyun smirked sitting down on the bed leaning in to kiss you before taking the tray from the bedside table ready to put it on the bed. Just when he placed the tray on the bed, another cramp attacked your body like it had been doing all night from time to time, except this time it was way more intense and more painful. By the expression on your face, Jonghyun knew something was wrong. "Baby, what's the matter?" You shook your head "I don't know" and just when those words left your lips, you felt as if you peed your right in bed, except it was not that. You reached for your husband's hand with a terrified look in your eyes, thinking something is awfully wrong almost forgetting you could give birth any time, any day now. "Babe?"  "You're not okay are you?" Jonghyun whispered worried as he took the tray off the bed. "I think my water broke" you whispered feeling quite uneasy. Why does it have to be in bed?

"Are you sure?" Jonghyun asked starting to panic on what he has to do next. He was not expecting to hear that just yet. You nodded "I think so". Jonghyun lifted the blankets and noticed you were bleeding. "You're bleeding?" he panicked thinking it was a bad sign. "I felt that. I'm sorry for ruining the sheets" you mumbled. Jonghyun couldn't believe it "But babe, you're bleeding?" your husband panicked once more. "I think the twins are coming" you added ignoring your stressing husband. "We need to get you to the hospital" Jonghyun insisted and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and grabbed your bathrobe. There was no time to change you into something else. Just when Jonghyun wanted to throw the robe around you, another cramp attacked your body. In reflex you grabbed Jonghyun's hand and started to try to control your breathing, just like you have been taught in the pregnancy yoga classes. By the amount of strength in your hand, Jonghyun guessed you must be in terrible pain and he can't do anything about it to take it away from you. Instead he rubbed your back and was breathing with you. After the cramp was gone you tried to get off the bed. "Are you crazy?" Jonghyun continued to worry. "I am still able to walk you know?" you assured your worried looking husband. "No, no, no, no, I am not going to let you walk" and just when Jonghyun tries to help you to get out of bed, the phone starts ringing. "You can take it, maybe it's my parents" you assured your husband and sat back down on the bed. "Hello?" Jonghyun picks up the phone and continues you to help you with your robe. "Jonghyun? Are you okay man?" Onew asked wondering why he sounded so serious picking up. "Oh hyung" Jonghyun started "Is it okay for me to call you back later?" "Babe?" you whispered wanting your husband's hand again. He sat himself down next to you while you started to squeeze his hand again and do the breathing exercise all over again.

"Are you guys okay?" Onew asked worried. "I am sorry hyung, I really need to get Lauren to the hospital right now" Jonghyun explained. "S-sure. Is Lauren alright?" Onew continued while Riley gave him a worried look as she was sitting next to him. "I think she's in labor. I gotta go" Jonghyun rushed off but then reminded himself he will need Onew's help "Oh can you do me a favor?" "Anything?" Onew simply answered. "You have the key to our house right?" Jonghyun asked to make sure they did. "Yea we got it" Onew confirmed. "Goood. I will take Lauren to the hospital right now, can you please stop by our place to pick up the car seats and nursery bags prepared in the nursery room? Riley knows where this room is. Can you do that?" Jonghyun asked keeping an eye on you. "Yea yea, no problem. Good luck" Onew wished the both of you before he hung up. While your cramp was gone again, at least for the time being, he wanted to get you out of the house into the car as soon as possible. Jonghyun puts down the phone and scooped you off the bed and bridal carried you out of the bedroom. "Babe you're going to break your back because of me" you worry. "I will not break my back. Don't worry about me. I am worried about you right now and don't even argue with me about this" he smirked and walked down the stairs. Once downstair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter